WindClan Training...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:42 PM

Old May 12th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

She waited patiently; she had to wait patiently. Even if Sleepypaw wanted to head out and complete the patrol - and she wanted that - the assigner himself was seemingly waiting until everyone else had left. Was that usual, to wait until all patrols assigned had left before leaving yourself, even if you were on patrol too? The time it took contemplating this query and Bitternpaw's actions was enough time for everyone to leave, apparently, as the freckled healer had now joined the group. Vibrant blue eyes watched the expressions on each of their faces; Mossfreckle both accepting and wishing to be priorly informed, Bitternpaw pleased with her actions and Hillstrider... Sunny. Sleepypaw blinked in face of the two smiles shown her way, freezing for a moment. One did not smile often in her presence - if at all; that is to say, she did not know what the expected etiquette here was other than possibly smiling back? She took a second to mull over that conclusion, but felt no desire to force a smile. Instead, she gave a soft and polite nod of acknowledgement, getting up to follow after the leaving group.

[ @ellie @Mica @silver. ]

Old May 13th, 2024, 06:59 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
83/100

Oh, a border patrol. She had been called for a border patrol… At least this gave her something to do today! She never liked to sit around, after all. If she had the time to sit around and do nothing, then she definitely had the time to get up and put her paws to work somewhere else.

If she could recall correctly, Fallenmoon was a deaf warrior, right? Her eyes scanned over her clanmates, spotting Fallenmoon near the warrior’s den and–oh, yeah Batpaw had been called to a patrol too. On her way over to fetch the warrior for their patrol, she gave Batpaw’s shoulder a gentle flick on the shoulder, but she didn’t spare him a single glance.

The dark furred molly approached Fallenmoon, pausing right in front of him. Patting the ground before him with her paw, hoping that the vibrations from the action would alert him to her presence. Assuming that she had caught his attention–or, dearly hoping–she gestured with her tail to the patrols that were forming. Whispering Wetlands, we’re on border patrol.” Midnightpaw offered the tom a smile as she spoke, putting extra emphasis on the location and type of patrol they were set to go on, hoping the warrior could read her lips. If not, surely Deadstone could guide them.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Fallenmoon, @Zei - Deadstone & @silver. for the midbat crumbs ]
, @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Deadstone paddled over readily but didn't agknowledge the others outside a flick of his ear

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:41 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Redrobin purred softly and wrapped her tail around Mirepaw in a comforting gesture. ''I know you are, Mirepaw. You're an amazing apprentice, and I'm sure that Lostspark and Darkfall are very, very proud of you.''

With a nod to Tuftedtusk, Redrobin led the way out of the camp and towards Saltmeadow Marsh. She glanced back a couple of times at Mirepaw, making sure that the young apprentice was able to keep up. She exchanged a look with Tuftedtusk. If Mirepaw got hurt on this patrol, then Lostspark would very much have their tails. But that was only if Dawnstar didn't get to them first. Mirepaw was the Clan Leader's granddaughter.

''Oh, forgot to introduce myself!'' The calico she-cat chuckled and gave a wave of plumed, feathery dark ginger tail. She looked back at Tuftedtusk and Mirepaw over her shoulder. ''The name's Redrobin. However, you can call me Red or Robin, if you'd like, to make things easier.'' A large, black ear twitched whilst Redrobin purred softly. ''It has a certain ring to it, too. That's why I like it.''

[ The posting order will go: Paris, taillow, Aroogi. Tai, make sure that your next post is at Saltmeadow Marsh! ]

[ Redrobin is the current leader of the Saltmeadow Marsh Border Patrol, and it is her job to report back to Lynxshade once the three cats return. She is responsible for her patrol mates in any way, shape, or form, and is willing to risk her life for them. ]

@taillow // @Aroogi

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 13th, 2024 at 09:58 AM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 09:40 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Silkpaw jumps when he hears his name be called, and blinks when he swivels his head in the direction of the speaker. A patrol?
So soon after he'd been made an apprentice?
Oh... Okay.
He approached the area the other groups were approaching to join up with their own patrols.
He stares, looking for Dusktalon and Finchoaw.
Wait... Was the warrior's name Dusktalon?
Or was he mistaken?
Oh dear.
And they were hunting, right? He thinks that's what they were supposed to do. And they were going to.... Icy Heartlands?
He hoped he was actually remembering everything correctly.

[ Dusktalon ( @duskytalon )
Finchpaw ( @Epiales ) ]

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

Finchpaw jumped out and found his patrol quickly with a purr. He knew most of his clan, even if no one knew him, he kept to himself. But he intended to get out and meet more people! That's what patrols were for, weren't they? Well, he should sign himself up more for patrols! And that's what he would do. He smiled at... who was it? His mind blanked for a moment. Ohh, right, Silk... paw. Yes, another apprentice. He blinked in the nervous apprentice's direction. "Hello!" he mewed excitedly, his little paws shuffling dirt, his tail twitching.
@ramen

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 15th, 2024 at 07:50 AM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 11:22 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

[since lion hasn't responded within 3 days, we can move and report the absence like the original post said]

Briarsplash scowled, already impatient from the waste of time. "I guess Lionpaw isn't coming," she huffed to Wolfhowl. "Let's just go. We'll report the absence later... first, our Clan needs food."

With a flick of her tail, Briarsplash took off towards the hunting grounds.

/ @DragonloverWV - will post and tag you in the territory!

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 15th, 2024, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
88/100

Midnightpaw shifted her gaze to look up at Deadstone upon their arrival, big green eyes boring into his own. Her gaze did not betray any emotions beyond curiosity and dedication. “Sorry, can you lead, please? I have never been to Whispering Wetlands.”

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Fallenmoon, @Zei - Deadstone ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:14 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
88/100

Midnightpaw shifted her gaze to look up at Deadstone upon their arrival, big green eyes boring into his own. Her gaze did not betray any emotions beyond curiosity and dedication. “Sorry, can you lead, please? I have never been to Whispering Wetlands.”

Fallenmoon looked hesitant. Not knowing what they were saying Fallenmoon waited shyly next to the apprentice

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:50 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
88/100

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon looked hesitant. Not knowing what they were saying Fallenmoon waited shyly next to the apprentice
Deadstone simply grunted before paddling off towards Whispering Wetlands without a word

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:09 AM
Love is dangerous

Bump Policy: when I don't respond in a while
My Mood: Bored

Shadepelt came and said, "I'll go on patrol"
Old May 17th, 2024, 11:51 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Honeybite growled in the back of her throat as she noticed a patrol seemed to be late in departing for their patrol. Nosey as always, she approached Silkpaw and Finchpaw.
"Were the two of you not assigned to a patrol? What is the delay?"
The lilac-point looks over to the lithe warrior, and blinks.
"Erm, well, you see.... Our warrior hasn't shown up, and we can't go alone."

Ugh, of course. Someone else decided they weren't going to do their job, and now she had to actually do something productive to fix someone else's mess.
Fine, whatever.
With a displeased sigh, she gestures for the apprentices to follow her.
"I'll take the both of you in their stead. What was your patrol?"
Silkpaw's tail pressed to the side of his body.
"Icy Heartlands, hunting."
Honeybite nods, and pads out of camp, expecting the apprentices to follow.

[ @Epiales ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.