Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Hound
Today 03:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Hound
Today 03:00 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:00 PM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 02:57 PM
rouge group
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 02:54 PM

Old April 21st, 2024, 08:45 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: subwoofer lullaby [p]

Bumblestar wasn't used to pouring her heart out like this. Everything was usually guarded by thick, twisting branches lined with sharp thorns, wrapped tightly around anything that she wanted to remain close to her chest. All of her words in the past few minutes were what she had allowed to slip out through temporary gaps - gaps she would permit to remain open should everything go right. Violetfreckle's silence made her want to close them again, regret already creeping across her spine in the form of slowly spiking fur.

Then Violetfreckle spoke. And Bumblestar wasn't a crier, not by any means. She could count the amount of times she had shed tears over cats, dead or alive, on one paw, maybe one and a half if she tried to stretch it. The emotion simply wasn't worth her time or her energy anymore.

But, stars above, hearing Violetfreckle and seeing her have to wipe tears away made tears of Bumblestar's own sting the corners of her eyes. She tried to blink them away, unable to tear her attention from Violetfreckle's captivating stare. Those eyes pulled her in, made her want to drown in them - she almost didn't catch the single word that made her ears flip forward.

'Love.'

It struck her in the center of her chest, stole her breath away. Violetfreckle was lucky she wasn't capable of spontaneous combustion, because if she were, the den would be nothing more than smoldering ash and black smoke. Her throat bobbed as she glanced from one eye to the other, and as Violetfreckle pressed closer, something finally clicked in Bumblestar's head.

She squeezed her eyes shut and met Violetfreckle halfway, perhaps a bit too quickly, so that she could tuck her head against her shoulder. "I love you, too."

Behind her words, soft and vulnerable, was something heavier, a hint of worry for what came next: how best to protect Violetfreckle, how to balance her devotion to the she-cat and to ThunderClan, how to prevent her from becoming a target by the other Clans who sought to do harm or even from cats inside ThunderClan, how to hide her as a weakness - because in reality, alongside everything else that would come from this, a weakness was the next biggest thing, something else to occupy her already-busy thoughts.

But she spent too much time already worrying and over-thinking to the point her head felt fatigued. She wanted to focus on the good, on the warmth that bloomed in her chest like the flowers that lined the back of her den and would no doubt have her glowing from the inside out if it were possible. "I love you, too," she repeated.

Then on a whim, "I'm sorry about the scar from trying to claw your face off."

[ @vellichor ]
Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:32 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

And again, there was silence. But this time it was sweet, perfect, maybe not how she'd imagined things but just as good. It felt like forever, just pressing herself against Bumblestar and feeling the other cat do the same. Breathing in her scent, memorizing the way it felt when their fur brushed, cherishing these moments that she was sure would end all too soon.

Vi was sure her heart was racing a thousand paces a second. But her own purr nearly drowned the feeling out. It wasn't loud by any means, but it was soft and rumbling and unstoppable, even if she wanted to stop it. StarClan above she felt like she was going to melt into a puddle, all of this warmth inside her heart spreading from her nose to her tail tip. If only they could both live like this forever it would all be simpler. The way Bumblestar said I love you, too would echo in her mind for days, she could already tell. And then, the moment broke in the best possible way.

Violetfreckle couldn't hold back a sharp snort of a laugh, covering her mouth with a paw and flushing with embarrassment. "Stars, I used to hate it." She couldn't help but giggle a bit. "'How dare this random ThunderClanner ruin my perfect face!' And I swore I'd get my revenge." Giggling subsided but Violetfreckle couldn't wipe the smile off her face. "That might've been the day I started thinking about you a lot. StarClan above, you were everywhere. Don't think I was ready to admit it but I liked seeing you almost. Weird, huh?" It had been for different reasons back then, of course, but it was quite odd to think about. Huh.

// @dino. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 12th, 2024, 11:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

She purred, and then she laughed, and Bumblestar felt those brambles around her heart melting away as she failed to control a laugh of her own and lean further into Violetfreckle. Stars, when was the last time she had laughed like this? Smiled like this? It felt so easy with Violetfreckle, just like breathing or climbing, and now that she had a hold of it, it wasn't something she wanted to let go.

"Yeah, well, if it doesn't bother you anymore... I guess I don't mind it." A part of her would always feel bad about it, but if Violetfreckle didn't really care, then a little bit of the guilt could be lifted from her shoulders. She let out a quiet hum as Violetfreckle carried on. "'N I thought I was going crazy for thinking like that. Found myself lookin' for you at the Cove 'n the border, Gatherings too... couldn't get you outta my head. Guess I know why now."

[ @vellichor ]