Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:46 PM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by taillow
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:44 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:41 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 12:39 PM

Old May 10th, 2024, 09:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Good as New - [SHC event]

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Oh oh oh, teams?! Yay!

Rainpaw had been put on a team with two other warriors. Surely, they were more competent than the ones she'd already interacted with? Lately, she was really wondering if these warriors were really as good as she was raised to think. Her tail tapped the ground for a moment before she'd bound over to where they'd be meeting.

"We gotta make the nursery look as pretty as possible, ya hear?!" Rainpaw chirped outwardly to them. She was very enthusiastic that their team could manage this! Or at least, she'd try her hardest to make it happen. Shew as too competitive to sit back and wait around!

@SeonghwasBunnyEars - Fallenmoon | @FruitBatz - Turtlepaw | @carmen - Starlingstreak

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 10th, 2024, 09:47 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 48/100

Gracklepaw waited impatiently for Willowpaw to cut to the chase. Yeah, teams... Blah blah blah... Seems like he was officially with Bitternpaw and Magpiepaw! Yay! And also Starling streak. He has no idea who that was, but they seemed nice. The Birdie Birds... Interesting name. He giggled when the stuttering she-cat announced it. It sounded so silly... But whatever. They would win anyways, silly name or no silly name.

He turned back to Bitternpaw and Magpiepaw with a grin. It seemed Bitternpaw was taking control of things, he seemed like a very levelheaded and neat cat. The type to be a good leader. But then again.... Magpiepaw also liked to be a leader . Hopefully they could both lead...? He didn't really ace what he did. As long as he got to help out somehow. He wasn't even sure how to clean a den anyways. Was there a right way to do it? Back when he was wandering he just came and went as he pleased and never cleaned up after himself.

"Okay Magpiepaw! You and Bitternpaw can clean the den. I'll go get decorations." He meowed awkwardly. He knew Magpiepaw was competitive, but with her own teammate...? He could sense the way that she desperately wanted to lead along with Bitternpaw.

Oh well. Everything would be fine! Probably.

He turned away and casually skipped through the camp searching for the finest decorations. If they wanted to win they needed to be the best. He knew lots of cats loved skulls and pelts, but he'd have to flay and skin some prey to do that, and he had no clue how to flay. He'd make a mental note to find a teacher for flaying later.

He did find some feathers. They were pretty and pure white. He carefully scooped them up and began to make a little pile, careful not to get them dirty. He continued on his search to find some shiny rocks! Wait. That sounded kinda lame. But maybe someone liked rocks? And they were shiny. Who didn't like shiny things? He hoped Magpiepaw and Bitternpaw wouldn't find them too silly. He dropped them into the pile.

Finally he found a patch of a few pretty white flowers growing between some rocks. He had no idea which kind of flower, but flowers were definitely pretty! And that meant they were definitely good for decorating. He plucked them gently and added them to the pile too. Then he waited for Magpiepaw and Bitternpaw and Starlingstreak.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper @silver. @carmen - sorry for the lazy post

Last edited by chickadee; May 10th, 2024 at 09:48 PM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 06:13 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Willowpaw announced the groups, and she was with her sister. Yay! Also Mothcloud, who she didn't really know. Doeflame's whiskers twitched at their new group name. "The doe-ier moths and blooms. Best name ever." She gave Willowpaw a grin to reassure her she didn't mind the name, before padding over to her group.

Mothcloud turned out to be a queen, and she shared a fact that made Doeflame stare at her. "Seven kits? How did you manage them all? Well, Lostspark did have thirteen kits and she managed to look after them all, so I guess you got tips from her. Or did she get tips from you?"

Mothcloud came up with a suggestion on how to clean the playden, and Bloomingblaze asked her for her opinion. "I'd rather decorate, but yeah, that sounds good."

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @IDIOTICBEAN101
Old May 11th, 2024, 09:33 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

Willowpaw announced the groups, and she was with her sister. Yay! Also Mothcloud, who she didn't really know. Doeflame's whiskers twitched at their new group name. "The doe-ier moths and blooms. Best name ever." She gave Willowpaw a grin to reassure her she didn't mind the name, before padding over to her group.

Mothcloud turned out to be a queen, and she shared a fact that made Doeflame stare at her. "Seven kits? How did you manage them all? Well, Lostspark did have thirteen kits and she managed to look after them all, so I guess you got tips from her. Or did she get tips from you?"

Mothcloud came up with a suggestion on how to clean the playden, and Bloomingblaze asked her for her opinion. "I'd rather decorate, but yeah, that sounds good."

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @IDIOTICBEAN101
Mothcloud gave a gentle nod. "I had my kits before her, so perhaps she picked up some tips." Mothcloud purred kindly. "Yes yes, in order to decorate we need to clean" Mothcloud mewed calmly

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 11th, 2024, 10:11 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

--------------

Bloomingblaze smiled before she stood up "Now that we've gotta plan, should we go 'head and start?" She suggested, looking at the other two cats.

------------

@SeonghwasBunnyEars - @kittycatburmise

Old May 11th, 2024, 11:04 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

silverpaw
a blue lynx point with low white spotting and blue eyes
purrks: n/a
2/100

silverpaw blinked. A cleaning event? He could do that. "I'll join." he padded up, grabbing a tendril from a vine. He dragged it to the apprentices den, rearing up on his back legs to weave it into a spot where the draft had always annoyed him when trying to sleep.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:25 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

--------------

Bloomingblaze smiled before she stood up "Now that we've gotta plan, should we go 'head and start?" She suggested, looking at the other two cats.

------------

@SeonghwasBunnyEars - @kittycatburmise

Mothcloud agreed with a gentle nod

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:40 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 8 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags;

Fogkit shrugs and walks to the apprentice den and begins to clear up stray dirt and leaves from the entrance, slowly making his way inside. His white fur quickly becomes encased in dirt and he huffs, annoyed.

Old May 13th, 2024, 11:37 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Event [#event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

Now all she had to do: not melt into a pile of mooshily mooshy moosh and make sure everyone was happy with they're teams and start cleaning. So far she had to give herself credit for not absolutely making a huge giant gigantic big fool of herself, like she often did according to her brain. ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Don't fall asleep in the middle of hosting an event because i think you're getting sleepy and why am i thinking about being sleepy when i should be awake and is this making me sleepy somehow i wasn't even sleepy in the first place but now im feeling sleepy or is this that placeoabo effect thing? Now unfortunately the study of the prospect of sleepiness had to wait, as now she had to give the teams the thumbs up for beginning to clean, and add someone to a team if they wanted to compete, as well as maybe getting something to eat after that. "Uhm, S-Silverpaw, you can join, uhm,-- A convenient time to forget the teams name, and then un-forget it before anyone can say anything--The Falling-Raining-Turtle-Bears, and it th-then becomes The Silver-Falling-Raining-Turtle-Bears, uhm, tell me if you don't w-want to compete." Hopefully that went well with them. "For the ones competing, y-you all, uh, c-can begin, uhm, c-cleaning! Uh, g-get- uhm, you're paws r-ready- ok you know what never mind my socializing skill seem to have burned out. Y-You can start cleaning!" Hopefully none of them were annoyed she took, like, seven centuries to say that.

OOC:

The cleaning officially starts now;

Next post in three days!

The comp isn't open, but the event itself - cleanin' and decorating - still is! Your cat can decorate any part of the clearing they want!

Drama/arguing is allowed, in the competition or not, as long as its not too heated, with Willowpaw probably being too nervous to do anything about it

da rulez: hab good time and <3 and expand releleations by make dem possible enemies or frens >:3

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; May 13th, 2024 at 11:37 AM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 11:58 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

(ik she joined this as minkpaw buutttt i dont care)

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes

[ team tags: @Rose @ellie @MangofDoom ]
rookpaw listened to willowpaw continue to stutter while sorting another late joiner, silverpaw, into a team. it was one of the other teams, not the one she had been assigned to, gladly? sadly? she wasnt sure, didnt really know silverpaw enough to determine a appropriate reaction.
"well, i suppose we better get started." she mewed in the vague direction of lostspark and mossfreckle, she had seen fogkit already make his way over to the apprentice den so she got up to follow the white kit.
"hey there, you doin good?" the dark apprentice enquired at the white felines huffing, meanwhile stepping around fogkit to clear out the dirty nests and stray bits of fur further in the den. rookpaw was curious about fogkit, he had been riverclan just a few moons too, and while it hadnt been his choice, he had left as well. perhaps she was seeking the comfort of knowing she was alone in her choice but he was no more than a kit so who was she kidding.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements