It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM

Old May 8th, 2024, 05:37 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

"Catmint, elder flowers, boneset. Got it." Snakefang replied with a nod. In her mind she kept reciting the descriptions of the herbs as to not forget them. Right, now to find Dreamspirit, not a name she was familiar with, so Snakefang would have to just call for them. "Dreamspirit! I'm over here." She called out, then sat down as she waited for the warrior to appear.

@Starphobia

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:20 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”
@Dolomedes

Lightningpaw wondered over when she heard her name called. Another herb patrol. That was easy enough and it didn't cause her preciously groomed fur to get dirty. "Alright I'm here" The apprentice said boredly as she sad down and waited for the other members.
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:00 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Mapledawn rushed over to Snakepelt, dipping her head lightly.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm here," She looked around, ears perked up. "Is Acornpaw here yet?"

(Lazy because I don't have time lol)

@Streamtail
Acornpaw

Acornpaw hurries through the crowd, trying to find her patrol mates (with difficulty due to her smaller stature). She lets out a sigh of frustration before catching a glimpse of her mentor's familiar pelt, a beacon for her in the mass of cats. She expeditiously rushes over, a relieved smile engraving itself on her features, hopefully she isn't too late. The apprentice arrives just in time to hear Mapledawn's query to her whereabouts, which she obliges in an answer.

"I'm here! What do we do first? Ooo...! Do we get cool code names for the patrol? I can be... what should mine be? Hmm... expert hunter? Naw, not catchy enough. My dad called me Sunshine, would that be a good code name? Oh! We're going to Willow's Rise, right? We've been there before Mapledawn! That was a fun hunting lesson!" She rambles, her tail flicking to and fro as she speaks.

The apprentice is excited alright, but, of course, it's nothing new when it comes to her.

@rubberRatroom

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; May 9th, 2024 at 11:00 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:13 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

WOODPAW

Woodpaw heard his name called and made his way over. Go to Willow's Rise and find cobwebs, borage, and poppy... that should be easy. He walked over to Eggbite, the warrior, and dipped his head as a greetings.
@Ladiebugg [Eggbite] (Heyo!! Sorry for being short on this starter haha quite rushing)
Old May 10th, 2024, 01:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive's head jerked up at the call of his name, and he forced himself to not flatten his ears at the mention of Drizzlecloud's name. Why her?? Stars, with her around they'd get nothing done. He wondered what Springlight even got out of her presence, 'cause to him it sure seemed like she carried the weight of the world.

At least there'd be some knowledge to gather from this. "Ready whenever you are, Springbee."

[ @iliri @Omari ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom padded out as he heard Springlight starting to call patrols together, curious if he would be called out again and sure enough he was called out. With Lightningpaw, who he didn't know very well but she was there before Orangeblossom could even get to his paws and start padding over to the gathering cats so she must be pretty on top of things! That's good, the ginger tom thought as he trotted over and offered the apprentice a smile, "Howdy! Let's get this show on the road, then!" He offered before waving towards the exit of the camp. With only him and Lightningpaw on the patrol there wasn't much point in beating around the bush. Hopefully the rest of this patrol went smoothly as well!
[ @Fish - Lightningpaw ]
[ Sorry for taking so long on this! Will be getting the starter up soon! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 10th, 2024 at 07:58 PM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 11:44 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Deadpanned glare centered forward, Sprucejumper made his way back to camp from the border, his maw full with prey brought from his trip there. Despite how the patrol had begun, the tom had fount himself alone, a completely common feeling when it came to tasks assigned of him. Even as an apprentice, there had been so many a times when he had been sent somewhere with a crowd, only for him to end up going there alone and back again. There had been exceptions, of course. The apprentice that had been sent alongside him, however, was no such thing. Thank goodness he was a warrior now and no longer needed to search for some other cat to accompany him. The less socializing he had to do, the better.

Pausing for only a moment to find the tricolored warrior that had sent him away, he quickly spotted Pokey's long ears, padding towards him dispassionately before dropping the three mice and rabbit before him. At eight moons old, it had been admittedly difficult to carry everything back. He had almost considered doing two trips to bring back his prey. But the rabbit was so damn small, it would have not been worth the effort. Not to mention he didn't want any cats from beyond the border sniffing out his prey and finding it. They would have to cross the border for it, but considering how often it appeared that the ThunderClan cats did as much - why else would have Pokey made a point of telling him not to cross when it should be obvious not to - it wouldn't surprise the chocolate point if the other clans were as blind to the borders as this clan.

"Returned," Sprucejumper declared emotionlessly, hoping his offering was enough to not get his ears scratched out - or worse, killed - for having departed and coming back alone. It appeared the apprentice never showed up anyways, but he was never trusting of these clan cats' ability to reason when their whole lives were centered on star devotion to begin with.

@Starfall [Spiderthroat]
| Hunting post here. Let me know if I should add the rabbit and mice to storage and I'll get on it asap. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

After meeting with Bumba, Wolfhive took a bit of time to plan out his approach. He wanted to make sure he was concise and clear in his instructions. If cats had questions, that was fine - but he didn't want confusion or excuses. At this point, the camel's back was broken and cats were going to get bit if they didn't shape up.

"Sproutfleck! [ @zBlaze!] Kestrelpaw [ @Rose]! Snakepelt [ @rubberRatroom]! Porcupinepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild]! Come over here."

This was his test run. There were issues with both mentor/apprentices pairs he called, and he hoped by giving them this task it'd help strengthen their bond and push them into working together. He gave them a second to gather. "I'm sending you out in pairs to fulfill a training patrol. What this means is I'm going to assign you a subject and a location, and I want you--" this was to Sproutfleck and Snakepelt, as the mentors, "to train your apprentices on the subject given. If I say battle, I want you to spar or go over battle techniques. If I say hunt or climb, show them how to hunt or climb. You can spice it up from there as long as it's giving them knowledge they need to become a warrior.

"Apprentices, if your mentor-- for some reason, doesn't make it out of camp, or they stop training you without ending the session and bringing you back to camp, come to me. You won't get in trouble for not completing this patrol unless you aren't trying or are causing issues.

"Sproutfleck, Snakepelt. As warriors, I expect you to make sure this patrol is completed by Sun-high and have a report back to me. I just wanna know how things went, how your apprentice is fairing. If I hear nothing back, I'm going to assume you're neglecting your apprentice and your Clan duties, and I'm going to send you packing to the outskirts for a quarter-moon."
A swish of his tail, ears pulled back. "And if that doesn't smart you, I'll exile you permanently. The time of ignoring your apprentices is over and I expect results.

"If you have any questions now's the time to ask. Otherwise, I'll give you your locations and the subject."
This would give him a chance to make sure they were actually present and listening, and if not, react accordingly. He was not playing games and would see progress, even if it meant punting some cats in the process.
--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---
Your cats have 3 days (until 5/17 @ 11:59pm Pacific Time!) to respond to this post or Wolfhive will issue a punishment for disregarding a Hornet's call and a patrol assignment. Apprentices will be getting a lighter punishment than warriors, as warriors will be temporarily exiled. If you cannot make this post deadline please VM me to avoid punishment! The actual assignments will be given 5/18 unless everyone arrives within the deadline / I'll get it out sooner then.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 14th, 2024 at 01:42 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ #flocklitterkestrel | @BEAR. - Wolfhive / @zBlaze - Sproutfleck ]

Exiled??! Geez! It was the cat Papa didn't like calling her. Nooooooooo. He'd called Sproutfleck too. Kestrelpaw understood why Papa didn't like him. She couldn't even hide this time. Wolf-whatshisname had already seen her. Dragging her rump over, Kestrelpaw sat down with a 'hmph'. This sucked. She was allowed to sulk though, right?

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:47 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Sproutfleck
you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view

Purrks: Beefed Up T1

Sproutfleck heard Wolfhive's echoing call, and slipped
dutifully from the warrior's den. When he arrived, he listened
closely to him. Wait a minute. Hold on. Had Kestrelpaw been
here the entire time, and ignored him when he tried to train
her, tried to get her to pay attention? TALKED TO HER? Ohhh,
Sprouts was ticked. Beyond ticked. And Kestrelpaw was going
to get it. "Kestrelpaw." She should accept her fate at
this point. "Why haven't you been keeping up with training? Or
at least Showing up? Paying attention? TRYING?"
Fury was
beginning to fuel his voice. It melted after a moment, and was replaced
with disappointment and disapproval. "You're like training a rock. A
ROCK!! You were so eager and excited when you first started training, and
now you don't even bother to SHOW UP TO BE TRAINED!! What happened?"

After a moment, he decided it didn't even matter. She just had to try
now. "It doesn't matter. But you better try now or you'll be cleaning
out the nursery bedding ffor the next moon."
His voice showed
clearly that he wouldn't cut Kestrelpaw slack. She'd hafd enough slack
for the past half moon. She better work her tail off starting now or he'd
make sure she regretted every second of her slack. Every time she hadn't
bothered showing up. "To think I thought of how lucky I was, getting
such a bright apprentice, always competing with Shrikepaw. Well you better
stop this slack or you'll regret every second you decided not to show up."

He'd thought she was missing! He thought she was sick or something! But no,
she'd been hiding to keep from training, was his guess. Well, she'd better
cut it out, and fast. His annoyance would only increase. She was in for it.
But for now, he awaited the other two who would be joining him and this lazy
bum. He cast an exasperated glance at Wolfhive. "I've been trying." He
swore. If Kestrelpaw got him in trouble for her own laziness, the punishment
would come a whole lot quicker, and hit a whole lot harder. He knew she was
smart, and used to want to train- what happened? What made her so lazy?

._______._____.______.
| @BEAR. | @Rose [And there he goes ] |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Last edited by zBlaze; May 15th, 2024 at 06:37 AM.