by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:13 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:11 AM

Old May 11th, 2024, 10:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@BEAR. @dino. @Starfall @Wingnettle @SuspiciousMindz @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Rani

Ah, ShadowClan. Full of nothing but stupid frog brains. The little patrol holding true to his thoughts as they clearly didn't realize, yeah. Dawnstar did in fact give this place back. Convenient. Wolfhive hopped their way first, followed by Bumblestar to no surprise. Like son like mother.

He didn't care about them, they were just bubbling and babbling. It was the leader, he was more concerned with. Lone stander or not, she was fully capable of taking at least two of them out. He hadn't even noticed her at first, which made his fur raise. Blue eyes caught onto the brown pelt and the Deputy did nothing more than stand and keep watch. No glare, no anger in the gaze, just observant.

She could watch, he didn't care. There was nothing on ShadowClan land worth stealing in this moment in time.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:38 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@dino. @Starfall @Rani @BEAR. @Wingnettle @SuspiciousMindz @WarriorsFan9054

Well, that was certainly something that would have to be talked about later. Wood tore beneath her claws as soon as Lynxshade was called out for wandering around Sunkissed Creek after the return. Amberfern and Rainpaw were both with her. When Dawnstar spoke did these mindless fools not listen or what?

Dawnstar held a meeting on the Sunkissed Creek and then announced it at the Gathering. She nearly ripped apart two of her Enforcers for the decision, and somehow Lynxshade heard nothing about it! That sounded absurd to her.

Dawnstar didn't see the need to get involved as ThunderClan told Lynxshade off and rightfully so. Lynxshade was bright enough to back off and call her patrol with her, but Dawnstar would still have to talk to the featherbrain later. The leader glared meanly at the three as they departed and then returned to observing the ThunderClan cats. She noticed Spiderthroat seemed antsy about her presence and took to watching her.

She gave the deputy a fanged grin full of mischievous but did nothing further to bug him. How long did it take for them to mark their border, Dawnstar had to get home and yowl at Lynxshade.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 12th, 2024, 06:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive swished his tail as the ShadowClan dunces departed, and once they were out of sight he finished up the area he was marking. "Done over here." At this point, he'd let Bumba finish up their time here - he wasn't sure what the plan was now that the shadow-stench was under control.

[ @Rani @dino. @Undertaker @Starfall ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 12th, 2024 at 06:47 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:11 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

At least they had the sense to leave. Bumblestar ignored whatever nod was given to her and watched them go, then returned to marking her section. It didn't take much longer, and once Wolfhive announce he was finished, she regrouped.

"If you're done, we can go. Spiderthroat, start sending some more patrols out here. If a trio of idiots was bold enough to wander in while we're remarking, I wanna make sure nobody else gets any ideas. I'll get this announced later."

[ @Rani @BEAR. @Starfall @Undertaker ]
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

With them done and no more morons showing up, Dawnstar leap down from her tree and made her way back home. She was a little irritated with Bumblestar's comment, but it was less with the other leader and more with the dumb Enforcer that made ShadowClan look bad. Dawnstar was definitely going to have to find something decent to punish Lynxshade with.

[Dawnstar has left the area.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

See! Just do some chatting and you can avoid most conflicts! With a grin and a single tail wag Mudhound went back to scent marking, rubbing themself over all traces of shadowclan scent, totally unaware of Dawnstars presence in the trees overhead (she was sneaky and for some reason no one saw fit to inform the less aware tripod the shadowclan leader was there!). So, after jolting when Dawnstar lept down from nowhere and padded off, the tripod shook themself and reported a "My marks are down! Stars theres a lotta shadowclan cats here today, was no one gonna tell me she was in the trees?"

That shock kind of made this place creepy to Mudhound and at this point they were ready to go, already slowly padding in the direction of thunderclans camp.

@dino. @BEAR. @Starfall
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:18 PM
work is never done

Wolfhive tipped his head at Mudhound, mildly amused that the Tripod somehow didn't see Dawnstar. "You didn't notice? I didn't know it was possible to miss the swampbear." Probably because they'd spent so much time rolling around and having fun, anything else was a blur. Oh well.

Wolfhive trotted behind Mudhound, tail jittering behind him.

[ @Rani ]

Old May 16th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Ratpalooza

Bump Policy: It's finals for me, so whenever online.
My Mood: Goofy

SNAKEPELT

Non-binary | Moons: 21 | Kin: ? | Purrks: ?

Snakepelt gazed at the glistening water. They loved water ... when it wasn't scary, overflowing, monstrous. Especially Sunkissed Creek, where it was mostly calm. The soft, swish of the water ... the occasional plop of a leaf or rock ... was like a lullaby to their ears. Snakepelt cautiously waited for their apprentice to catch up before they did anything major. Can't take too far of a leap without one step ahead. Once Porcupinepaw had caught up, Snakepelt gradually got closer to the water. They were still a little hesitant ... the territory had recently been won back. Though that didn't stop them from confidentially taking a drink from the creek.

"Have you ever been to Sunkissed Creek?"

They asked, a hint of curiosity in their voice. They genuinely wanted to learn more about their apprentice. Snakepelt felt bad for the miscommunication, and lack of their participation, in training Porcupinepaw. But there was no use in reminiscing about the past! They would move forward, learn, and try their best from here on out.

The sun's rays gleamed off of the creeks surface. It was almost ... well ... mesmerizing. And to think Snakepelt had seen it all. They had barely even scratched the surface ... a mere trainee to the world around them.

"As Wolfhive mentioned, it's got lots'a trees. Good for learning to climb."

Snakepelt now felt... excited? They couldn't describe the exact emotions. It was like a twisting, turning feeling of joy. It wasn't ... well ... constant. Maybe mentoring wouldn't be so nerve-racking like they'd thought it to be. Snakepelt cracked a smile.

"Don't get too intimidated, though. This will probably be a learning experience for us both!"

They were now looking directly at Porcupinepaw, giving them their full attention.

@Katiethewolfchild - Porcupinepaw

OOC
Sorry if I started a little bit too abruptly! I wanted to start the rp moving! Please VM me if you have anything you need to tell me C:

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old May 18th, 2024, 04:32 AM
work is never done

In the days after reclaiming the creek, Wolfhive had his paws full with a variety of tasks and duties. He didn't forget about his plans to steal Beachpaw for another outting though, and that's exactly what he did today.

"This spot will be new to you! We recently got it back from ShadowClan, but I think you'll like it." The trek from camp wasn't too bad either, definitely not in comparison to Cattail Pond. As they neared the scattered trees that surrounded the creek, Wolfhive slowed his pace. "Pretty nice, right?"

[ @Fawn ]

Old May 18th, 2024, 08:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinepaw meowed no I've never been here before. There was nothing wrong with that right? Wait why would there be something wrong with that? Why were they being silly. The young apprentice also wondered why they would be intimidated. The energetic youngster was bouncing all over the place, excited to learn how to climb. @rubberRatroom
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; May 21st, 2024 at 09:36 AM.