Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:08 PM

Old May 10th, 2024, 12:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar watched as Crowpaw ran to Bluepaw, whiskers twitching, before she turned her attention to the two kits who had stepped up.

"Dewkit, Vixenkit, 'till you finish up your training 'n prove yourselves ready to be warriors, you'll be Dewpaw 'n Vixenpaw. Dewpaw, you'll be training with Dragonflycliff. Vixenpaw, I want you to stick with Brackenclaw."

With a flick of her tail, she waited for the cats to find their mentors, before stepping down to ground level and moving on.

"Now, to cap everything off, we've got a warrior ceremony to get to." She craned her neck to look at where the tom was speaking to Bluepaw. "Crowpaw, despite setbacks, you seem to have proven yourself ready to move up. Step forward."

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @glitch @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Mizu @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @Forgetfulshape

Last edited by dino.; May 10th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 12:23 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Ashenheart rolled her eyes. She hated being an elder.

Thistletoe yawned boredly, making his boredom known clearly.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 10th, 2024 at 12:25 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 12:28 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Falling-paw smiled as the soon to be warrior walked by feeling slightly jealous

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; May 10th, 2024 at 12:39 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 02:00 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Brackenclaw would walk over his orange eyes glowing with pride this was his first Apprentice and he would do all he could to make them the best Warrior possible. 'But that's a bit far in the future first is meeting the Young cat.' Brackenclaw thought as he approached. Brackenclaw was a huge maine coon with dark brown fur with white patch under his chin and down his chest with upwards curved ears rippling fur and orange eyes that seem to be able to pierce into any cat he looked at as if he was looking straight into their soul. Brackenclaw would approach his new Apprentice. "So your Vixenpaw glad to meet you I'm Brackenclaw and would seem I'll be your Mentor." Brackenclaw mewed with a rather deep voice that only added to his intimidating presence Brackenclaw attempted to put his kindest edge to his voice after all he was much bigger than Orangeblossom and he didn't want to scare the Young cat. @Epiales
Old May 10th, 2024, 03:00 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikpaw cheered the names of their new denmates.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bluepaw
Thunderclan Apprentice| She/her | 14 Moons | Primal Instincts

This all didnt feel real, it really didnt but it was too fantastical to be anything but reality.

Bluepaw was sobbing loudly, caught between joy and this wild flood of other emotions to not cry but so overwhelmingly happy that no matter how much the tears rolled down her face it did not stop the wipe smile on her face. It was different but the same, Bluepaw was larger (but not much) Crowpaw was larger but the siblings were both as they were once long ago and as the older tom embraced her Bluepaw couldnt help but feel he still hugged the same.

What an idiot she was to think he wouldnt care now, that time would have ruined their relationship and the apprentice barked out a laugh at her own stupidity, squeezing Crowpaw tighter as the tension bled out of her pelt at his murmurings.

Maybe stupidity ran in the family however because then he started with utter nonsense and the molly's paw quickly flashed up for a light cuff to his side at his words, barking out a firm but light scolding through residual hiccups. "Stop talking nonsense! You werent a bad influence you werent! You were young, I was young we didnt know any better! You were a young apprentice left in charge of a kit, no one could blame you for not knowing what you were supposed to do and the queens shouldve been watching me closer!" A bittersweet chuckle, as Bluepaw reflected on if that negligence was due to the chaos of the time or more malicious, knowing they'd likely never know and admittance of her own folly "And I was the one who snuck out, even if I was the victim of my own actions I bare part of the blame. I dont blame you for any of this Crowpaw so you better not blame yourself!" She blamed lots of cats for lots of things really, but Crowpaw was guiltless for her fate.

Of course the duty of a larger brother meant he was going to blame himself too much regardless of what she said, and so she set aside the topic, sure they'd have more time to talk later and heal old wounds.

"I love you too big brother. I missed you so much I-I thought you were dead! Im just so so happy to be home, we can be a family again and we can be safe were we belong."
A choked sob at the thought, that now they'd have a lifetime in thunderclan, their home to be kin again and to grow somewhere safe and free of the pain their father had shackled with them, in a clan that didnt seem to care in the slightest. Bluepaw would never starve again, be maimed alone and afraid again, and Crowpaw would be here for all of it.

"I-I was so scared that you wouldnt recognize me with my face being like this Crow, I-" Her words were cut short by Bumblestar moving on however, and one specific announcement caused a giant smile to curl over her face, a quiet but excited squeal coming forth. "Oh my starclan! Youre becoming a warrior!!! Im so excited, thats amazing!! Wolfhive you shouldve warned me you jerk, we can talk when you have your fully name Crowpaw go, get up there!"
The molly quickly fussed over the tabby's appearance and nudged him to move up, downright vibrating at the idea of getting to be there for her brothers ceremony. She'd come home at the perfect time it seemed, and for one gleaming moment this seemed the beginning of a lifetime better and more perfect then Bluepaw could imagine. One she was excited to live, a rare turn from the survival she'd only been pulling herself through by fear alone.

@SpiritedWarrior
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:12 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

This guy seemed nice. Dogday had seemed nice too though, and they'd gotten through next to nothing. And Brindlepaw was going to have to explain that to his NEW mentor. Who was now going to have to teach him everything. Nice! That DEFINITELY wasn't going to be awkward at all!! Ugh. And Silverecho was asking about what he wanted to do immediately. So not even a chance to dodge the question for a bit. Not that dodging the question would help him get caught up, quite the opposite in fact. Stars he could almost FEEL Tansyjaw watching him from her seat at the back of the crowd. The praise? Brief pump-up speech? Brindlepaw didn't really know what it was? was nice, but all he could manage was a strangled laugh. Ha....ha. Sure? because he was NOT going to be the next best warrior and clearly did not have potential if he was here getting bounced around rather than having a hornet as his mentor like his siblings. I....haven't really done anything yet. he explained nervously, eyes flicking downwards towards the ground as Crowpaw was called up for his warriors ceremony. Something he'd not be doing anytime soon if he didn't get his act together. So could we go on a territory tour? Sometime soon? As soon as possible, preferably. @ollie
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:47 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
This guy seemed nice. Dogday had seemed nice too though, and they'd gotten through next to nothing. And Brindlepaw was going to have to explain that to his NEW mentor. Who was now going to have to teach him everything. Nice! That DEFINITELY wasn't going to be awkward at all!! Ugh. And Silverecho was asking about what he wanted to do immediately. So not even a chance to dodge the question for a bit. Not that dodging the question would help him get caught up, quite the opposite in fact. Stars he could almost FEEL Tansyjaw watching him from her seat at the back of the crowd. The praise? Brief pump-up speech? Brindlepaw didn't really know what it was? was nice, but all he could manage was a strangled laugh. Ha....ha. Sure? because he was NOT going to be the next best warrior and clearly did not have potential if he was here getting bounced around rather than having a hornet as his mentor like his siblings. I....haven't really done anything yet. he explained nervously, eyes flicking downwards towards the ground as Crowpaw was called up for his warriors ceremony. Something he'd not be doing anytime soon if he didn't get his act together. So could we go on a territory tour? Sometime soon? As soon as possible, preferably. @ollie
★Silverecho★
Tom - He/They - 28 Moons - Purrks: N/A

Silverecho narrowed his eyes at the apprentices laugh. The tom clearly wasn't very confident. "Christ who was your last mentor?? Barely taking you training cleary didnt help with your confidence. You have potential, whether you think so or not" He growled,though it wasn't said with malice, more so..aggressive encouragement. He huffed, shaking his pelt. He listened to the younger cat answer his question. "Alright,we can do a territory tour, yes. He responded, glancing up. There was no particular reason he did it, he just couldn't stand still for long periods.

( @gs29513 )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Last edited by ollie; May 10th, 2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:30 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, and Hulk SMASH
@dino. @Rani

Bumblestar was to be his sister's mentor. Quite honestly, Crowpaw didn't know how to feel about it. She had purposefully passed a threat to another Clan. The same Clan that he happened to be leaving for tomorrow. The same Clan that he quite possibly had family in. StarClan you could have led my sister to me sooner. You knew of my plan to leave ThunderClan. You KNEW! And now I'll be losing my sister all over again. Now she'll be losing me all over again. So soon after we were brought together...

"You may not blame me... but that wasn't the first time I lost a sister to my own thoughtlessness." That was the thing. He didn't belong in ThunderClan, and part of him thought the same about his sister. But was he going to bring her to RiverClan with him? That was something Bluepaw would have to decide for herself. Crowpaw wasn't going to force his sister to uproot her life once more for his sake. If ThunderClan felt like a home to Bluepaw, where she'd be happy, then Crowpaw wouldn't try to change her mind.

"Your looks mean nothing to me. Your scars... they're a reflection of your past, just like mine are. My littermate- your sister... she had scars too. But I'll tell you all about it later." Then his reunion with his sister was temporarily put on hold. It was time for his ceremony. With his thoughts whirling about in his head, Crowpaw hardly even heard Bumblestar call him forward. "The truth can wait a little longer... it has for thirteen moons."

Being shoved forward for his ceremony wasn't something he imagined, but it gave himself a good amount of joy. Joy that he'd never let go. I was there for Quietpaw's apprentice ceremony, now Bluepaw's. It's time I get my own ceremony... a ceremony that Thrushstar and Quailfur would have probably never appeared to. But that was not going to let his mood get dragged down. Thrushstar was dead to him, and Quailfur was dead officially.

Finding his balance, Crowpaw looked from Bumblestar, knowing he'd have to lie in his vow, then to Bluepaw. With his sister, he found his courage. Courage in knowing that everything would work out regardless of what he says today. Sweetsong, I'm coming home. He promised to become a warrior that Sweetsong could be proud of. A warrior that RiverClan could be proud of. This is for you, RiverClan. And for you, Quietpaw... I wish you could be here for this physically, to meet your little sister... to become a warrior by my side. I'm doing this for everyone in the family. Warriors have courage... so that's what I'll start my warriorhood with. Courage.

One step at a time, the young tom stepped forward until he was almost nose-to-nose with Bumblestar. Looking into her eyes, wondering what- no. He knew what his warrior name would be. Why? It was simple. He'd ask for it. Not yet, of course... it wasn't quite the right time yet.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:34 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar waited until Crowpaw had stepped into place to clear her throat and begin. She didn't want to rush a family reunion.

"Crowpaw. You’ve trained hard, dedicated yourself to ThunderClan through your apprenticeship, 'n now I ask you to do it over again as a warrior. Do you promise to serve 'n devote yourself wholly to ThunderClan ‘n your Clanmates, for as long as you’re able?"

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Last edited by dino.; May 10th, 2024 at 07:38 PM.