Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Dark
Today 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2024, 08:18 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

◆◇ Honeybite: ShadowClan she/they
Purrks: N/A◇◆

She quirked a brow at the young WindClanner and had to stifle a giggle at the sheer panic that came across his face. She hadn't even had to do more than attempt to be polite. She could see why her Clanmates loved to tease them, so easily wound up!
But she didn't need to get him so worked up that it causes a scene or ruins this tenuous allyship, and until the minks were gone, they all needed each other. So she held back her expressions as best she good, her ears twitched with the effort.
"We do not expect our past troubles to be forgotten or forgiven.... But if such histories give you pause, I imagine Gatherings surrounded by marsh stompers and river cats drive you into a fit."
Well, obviously she couldn't help herself that much... She had to make her fun somehow while they waited, painfully for this war party to continue on their path.

She chuckled at the idea that he believed she wished to be friends. She was under no delusions that this would foster feelings of harmony with him.
"I am under no such delusions, Flashy."
She glanced away, back towards their leaders, and still no word on any plans to continue forward. Bah, continued pointless chattering it was was, then.
"You are a distraction, a way to waste time until our leaders say they are ready. Though your reactions are delightful, I am not trying to foster a friendship with you. I will battle at your side when we descend upon the minks, but after today, I do not expect either of us to even remember each other."
Though her words were harsh, she meant them in a light hearted fashion, or as light hearted as could be conveyed given their circumstances. Her eyes flickered across the horizon briefly before focusing once again on the young warrior.
"Likewise, young rabbit. I would not expect you to put your Clan loyalties aside after a brief conversation."

Her pale yellow eyes scrutinized Flashfeather, and the way his anxiety seemed to be bubbling over after his snarled response, about to burst like a bubble. And there it was.
He was apologizing for the harshness of his words. She sighed gently, and let her tail curl to her side, and in a show of vulnerability, let it lay on the ground between them.
She lowered her head by mere millimeters as she stared at her conversation companion, and gave a small, low laugh. How sweet of him to be concerned.
"It'll take more than some banter to get under my skin, one with the feather ears. I find your words amusing rather than antagonizing."
If she didn't worry she might make him flinch, she might playfully flick her tail over his ears in an attempt to ease his nerves.

//Gays unite!!\\
//Also I love him so much\\
[ @Bean ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

And so the rats arrived.

Crowtooth cast a keen eye over the assembling crowd, noting that though they outsized windclan by far (like they always did, though him among few others in the moor clan did fit in with the bog clans build) though windclan outnumbered them. That was.... new. Crowtooth had always felt windclan was a small clan that managed because of their more stable leadership and high standards for their warriors. But here shadowclan was, in shambles by how far their own standards had been slipping and few. Was.... Were they for once not eager for a fight?

The tom was flummoxed, curious that the other clan might be more dependent on the alliance then windclan then he'd thought, before he shook off the thoughts.

No time for that now, he needed to prepare and so with the hour closing and shadowclan arrived he set to that, stretching out his muscles and sharpening his claws on a nearby root eagerly. And if he took that moment to poke his friend acquaintance in the other clan then that was his business.

"Eager fer revenge Mistlewhisker? Ive been findin' fun in takin' out the occasional beast while 'm huntin' but Ill admit, Im eager ta be done wit' these thin's. Not that I wont enjoy this."

A thought occurred to the tom and he scanned the other warrior. "Im curious... Are ya the type ta fight like the rest o' yer clan? 've been told my own style aint very windclan (owin' ta my size an' build) but ya seem the sort ta be unexpected in a fight so Im wary ta judge a snake by its skin here."

Team ups in fights usually found Crowtooths agile clanmates herding the foe to the slower but harder hitting tom, like guiding prey to a trap. But how would fighting with a cat who fought like him potentially go? The tunneler was curious.

@Mica
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:31 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade followed after Dawnstar and her clanmates, taking up the rear as they left Shadowclan's territory for a place never before she had visited. The scents changed pretty fast, and she wondered whether her nose would ever adjust to them in the meantime. Would they torment her even in the fire of the battle?

She caught sight of them from afar. Windclan. Our allies, but never to deny possible enemies as well. After all, it's everyone against everyone in this world.
Thank Starclan, she hadn't trained Smolderingpaw on the subject of fighting yet. She didn't want to see her apprentice fight against ferocious minks, bleeding and getting scarred. Not yet.

She kept her head high and her eyes focused, but deep inside she was feeling more and more insecure thanks to the fact that even as an Enforcer, she hadn't ever met a Windclan warrior nor a mink, not even in the outskirts. Her scars suddenly itched in the complaint.

Furthermore, a small thought was pricking her from the corner of her mind. She had always had a flair for understanding other creatures' tongues... and that reminded her, of course, of the time she met the cursed coyote that she fought against with Darkfall at her side. Its sharp words were still engraved deeply in her memory. Would she have a sort of connection with these new beasts, too?

open for Nyan only!

Last edited by Wingnettle; April 22nd, 2024 at 07:55 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:06 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Flashy??? Was she taunting him or something??? "Well I uh I mean uh well uhhhh.... Alright?" The cream tom still felt uneasy around the ShadowClanner, but it seems like they were serious about not ripping Flashfeather's throat out so... yay? He was surprised as the toad laid her tail down - she 'trusted' him?? Well now he was confused. Well, the good news? He didn't hurt any cats feelings. No matter how much Flashfeather hated the other clans, if he was even the slightest rude he was at risk of going into a mental breakdown. peoplepleaser. "S-so what's it like? Being under trees all the time? I couldn't imagine not being able to see the sky, it sounds so weird," he asked, shuddering at the thought of being under trees all day. Maybe that was why ShadowClan hated WindClan so much - They just needed to be under the open sky. Well, it was a theory. He didn't say he was correct. Much calmer now, the skinny tom let himself relax a bit, sitting down to preserve some energy. The minks would take up a lot of strength, so it was probably best for him to rest. Silence was weird for Flashfeather. He always heard the chatter of WindClan camp or the sounds of prey while up on the moor. Sure, cats were talking, but still. Silence between him and a Shadowtoad? Weeeeiiiirrrrdddddd.

[ @Abyssopelagic - Aaaaa tysm I'm glad you like him !! ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:44 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle mention - @ellie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider trotted along with the rest of his clanmates, excitement making his large paws speed up every once and a while until he had to purposefully slow himself down to remain with the group. Oh man, this was so exciting! He could finally put his battle skills to good use! Sure, he had never fought a mink before, and sure, they had nearly taken out a patrol with Dawnstar, like.... two enforcers, and two older warriors. But maybe with everyone working together--working with WindClan, how crazy was that??--they could take care of the problem easily. Hillstrider had faith!!! Besides, that cutie--what??--that medicine cat apprentice he had talked to not too long ago was coming, and for some reason Hillstrider really wanted to show off to him.

As they reached the border, Hillstrider poked his head up over the crowd to see the WindClan cats gathered by the large pine tree. Woah. This was so sick! Dawnstar gave a warning to her own cats, and Hillstrider glanced around to see everyone's reactions. Sure, he got the "other clan" hatred just fine, but surely no one was stupid enough to make an already rough fight worse! Besides, this was for the good of both of their clans!! It would be totally not cool if someone decided their personal grudge was more important.

Hillstrider stayed with the rest of the group as Dawnstar met with Twilightstar, the young orange tom taking this time to peer curiously at the WindClan cats.

[open!]
Spiraltail the young windclan warrior peered over at Hillstrider curiously he padded a little closer but still kept a safe distance. he flicked his tail over his paws anxiously
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

◆◇ Honeybite: ShadowClan she/they
Purrks: N/A◇◆

Honeybite politely looked away while Flashfeather composed himself, allowing him that small dignity. When his breathing returned to normal, she allowed herself to glance back at the young cream warrior.
She hummed at his question.
Of course it would come up, they had nothing else to speak of, and no one wanted to think too much of the danger they'd be launching themself into soon. She'd satisfy his curiosity, then.
"I've grown up among trees my whole life. To me, they are a comfort. It is a reassuring presence, a familiarity. When I'd been... Part of SkyClan before their dissolution, trees had been our life. ShadowClan replicates that feeling. Without it, the sky feels like it might eat me, like the maw of some beast."
Once again, she looked to the leaders, an inpatient little cretin. But one thing was certain, unless Flashfeather wished to ask more questions, this conversation was likely over.

[ @Bean ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; April 22nd, 2024 at 02:05 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:37 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Standing near Twilightstar, Wolffang was quick to notice the ShadowClan cats. Their vile stench was the first indicator. Fresh odors of rot, decay, and moist mud flooded his scent glands until he choked on it. Every muscle stiffened until they neared the point of snapping. He felt them bulging beneath his thick, medium-length pelt. His claws dug deep gouges into the earth beneath him. His amber eyes blazed with hatred and narrowed into slits.

Then they loomed out of the shadows, a fleet of warriors who lapped up blood like it was water and slept with the comforting sounds of their victims' cries in their ears. At their very head was her. Dawnstar. The worst of the worst.

Just seeing her made Wolffang want to claw that leer off her face.

Realizing that he was in danger of skinning Dawnstar alive for everything she'd done and breaking the need for a truce, Wolffang quickly dipped his head to Twilightstar. "I'm going to check on my sister, Deadmoon," he meowed, not wanting her or Dawnstar to think he was leaving out of cowardice. In fact, it was the opposite. Wolffang slipped into the crowd and scanned the WindClan pelts - his Clanmates, once hunted like prey - for Deadmoon's small brown tabby figure.

Unfortunately, the crowd was only thickening as ShadowClan arrived, choking the air with their stench and sending Wolffang's mind back to dark places. He took deep breaths, clawing the earth around him. They're our allies now... they're helping us... though we can't trust them... this is Twilightstar's will...

A ShadowClan cat materialized nearby. Wolffang fought the urge to claw her on instinct and forced his fur to lie flat. Acting hostile would do no good. Besides, she doesn't look haughty and confident. She looks... nervous. It was strange enough for him to quell some of his primal instincts.

"...Hello," he muttered. He didn't want to talk to the Dark Forest worshippers, but he figured he should try to be a little less hostile, at least while he was here. Think of it as a Gathering. There's a truce. The thought helped. "So, you're helping us fight the minks. It'll be good to get these pests off of our territory as soon as possible." So we can deal with RiverClan and get our revenge, he added silently.

Wolffang paused. Should he introduce himself? Oh, why not? It didn't matter. "I'm Wolffang. Former Clan deputy. And you are?"

@Wingnettle (Hope this is okay! I'm pretty tired lol, but I wanted to get something out.)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:58 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The leader looked down at Wolffang as he commented on bringing minks home to eat. "That's the plan. WindClan could do with the extra prey." She told him and then lifted her chin and twitched her nose. Twilightstar's ears perk as ShadowClan's scent wafts toward them. She turned her head to look over her shoulder as Dawnstar's bulky frame materialized out of the shadows with her clan right behind her. Twilightstar silently counted the numbers of ShadowClan cats and WindClan cats. Oddly enough, WindClan currently outnumbers ShadowClan by nearly double. It wasn't surprising, Twilightstar hadn't expected Dawnstar to bring many of her cats for WindClan's problem.

Still, Twilightstar hoped the larger leader had brought some of her better fighters. They were a little over thirty-strong if there weren't any stragglers. Twilightstar found Lightningstorm but had not seen one of ShadowClan's medicine cats. Had Dawnstar not brought one? Twilightstar's claws dig into her branch's wood when Dawnstar launches onto a branch above her. If she didn't know better, she'd guess the younger leader was trying to pull a similar stunt to the one she pulled seasons ago.

If she was it failed. Twilightstar kept her balance without falling from the limb. The slender molly glanced up at Dawnstar after being addressed. Twilightstar waved her high over her head to catch both clans' attention as Wolffang padded off. "WindClan has two locations overrun by minks, the Windy Hills and Twilight Falls. I think it best to separate into two battle patrols, one for the Hills and one for the Falls." She meowed.

"Those at the Hills will have to fight hard to exterminate the majority of the minks. Those at the Falls will need to drive them out. Assuming your medicine cat is lagging or I've missed them, I think it might be best to have them remain here and have the severely injured brought here to be treated. Or we each take one and have them situated close to the fight but out of danger. They can take two or three cats to help relay messages or aid with the wounded." Though her words were for Dawnstar, Twilightstar glanced at Lightningstorm, allowing her to decide which she felt would be best for her.

"Unless you think otherwise, I'll lead the patrol of the Falls, and you can take care of the one at the Hills," Twilightstar told Dawnstar and then glanced at her Furies. The leader needed Crowtooth to help her collapse the tunnel in the cave, and Bravebird must stay with Lightningstorm. She assumed Dapplebreeze stayed back at camp. She should have brought Batglare with her after all. So that left Hawkfur and Leechscar. "Hawkfur will show you the way to the hills and lead the patrol of WindClan cats to accompany you." She told Dawnstar.

Last call to join the event. If your cat isn't here by the 24th when patrols are assigned, they can't jump into the event.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 22nd, 2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:51 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Well... that was not the response Flashfeather was expecting from a shadowtoad. "SkyCla-" suddenly, the cream tom found himself face-first into the ground. He quickly scrambled up, pelt hot with embarrassment. "Ah! Sorry 'bout that. Feels like I'm cursed sometimes," he said, grumbling. "SkyClan, though? I've heard stories about it when I was a kit but I never knew it was a real thing. I-" the cream and gray WindClan tom turned his head as Twilightstar spoke at last. "bout time," he whispered under his breath. "Hope I'm not on a patrol with the more... Intimidating of your Clan. You toads are scary, you know that?" he said, aiming to playfully shove Honeybite. She was one of the less intimidating cats for her clan, and he was glad that was the one who decided to talk to him. He didn't know what he would do if a cat like Dawnstar or any of the other one came to talk to him. He would probably just freeze in terror.

[ @Abyssopelagic - YEAHHHH BEWITCHED CAT LETS GOOOOO ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:23 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(148/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw dashed over, his injured leg not bothering him as he followed the rest of his patrol. His marigold-orange fur was smooth and clean, as he had cleaned himself a little bit ago to look for Stempaw, but he was here instead. Wolffang and Crowtooth were here, too. Whisperingpaw only knew Wolffang because Twistedpaw attacked him. Crowtooth had taught him to fight.

He'd already fought the minks once, and he'd do it again to fight for his clan!

@Rani [Crowtooth mention] @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffanf mention]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Closed Thread