Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:07 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Snowy the Ghost
Today 07:05 PM
[P] Who are you?![P]
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:03 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 06:59 PM

Old March 15th, 2024, 12:46 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Trainin’ time! [P]

[ GarlicFeather and ToadPaw training!]

[Training Done so far]
• empty…
[Training that needs to be done]
•Territory Tour ( Completion- RuggedRange, -In progress)
• Land and Water Hunting Lesson (Completion - Not started)
[Training done by others and completion.]
Swimming (completion - In Progress)
•Battle training (completion- Not started)
[Other things required to complete training]
• have 100 posts - (completion- ( progress unknown/100)
• Exist for 2 (IRL) months as an apprentice - (Completion - progress unknown / 2 )
• Have 5 instances of training - ( Completion - 0/5 )
• attend 2 meetings and react accordingly - (completion - progress unknown/ 2)
• Be a minimum of 12 moons - ( 10 out of 12 ) - presumed
• Complete an assesment (battle training/Hunting ecetera)- completion (not ready to start)

@Katiethewolfchild (here’s the thread! Lemme know if i missed any training that needs to be done/ training done by others! I’ll set up a starter for the territory tour rn for you to reply to whenever your ready or after the meeting if needed like planned! Also if it’s alright i added some extra stuff to the training tracking thing!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 23rd, 2024 at 07:49 AM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:11 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Trainin’ time! [P]

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Okay, he can do this. Easy peasy, just gotta follow what he did last time and make sure this time his apprentice doesn’t die gruesomely in a battle, which means more battle training, and more figuring out how to do battle training. Taking a few deep breaths, Garlic Feather padded along at a timely pace glancing over his surroundings, currently they were in the general territory with not much to look at. Garlic Feather had never been fond of the more rougher ground of Riverclan’s territory and the way all the grass was longer. But he supposed it provided them a nice advantage with the way it was easier to rebuild with such material worthy stuff around. He held his tail out straight as a means of making it easier for the apprentice to follow and his paw steps a little heavier seeing as they weren’t on a hunting patrol and there was no reason to keep em light. He paused briefly to ensure that Toad Paw was following him, keeping his gaze behind him for a moment before continuing onward. He actually had a solid plan on helping Toad Paw familiarise themself with the different parts of the territory, and had even gone out of his way to check out the best ways to do so, although he had a bit of worry that maybe he was taking the ‘my apprentice is blind’ stuff way too seriously. He didn’t really want Toad Paw feeling awful because of how different the training was, did Toads previous mentor do the same? So many worries, so few answers. With a sigh he stopped completely now and although tempted to sit down well explaining remained on his paws incase. ‘Alright, seeing as this is your first- I assume, territory Tour or going out into the territory all around on one trip I’ll explain everything and the surroundings for you so you can get a good idea of what we use certain parts for. Sound good?’ Garlic Feather had never been very keen on this part of training, territory tours were long and boring- well, to him at least. He was sure Toad Paw would find this significantly more exciting.
( @Katiethewolfchild here’s the starter! Reply whenever your ready ^^ )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:05 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Trainin’ time! [P]

Toadpaw meowed yes, as she didn't really have any protests. @Fritter
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.