Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:36 PM
New OC, which name is the...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 02:30 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Scary_Sage
Today 02:30 PM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 02:27 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by RoxieRoadie
Today 02:27 PM

Old March 26th, 2024, 01:57 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Orchidpaw territory tour(P)

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

After the meeting, the newly named Orchidpaw turned expectantly to Kestrelskies determined to make her mentor keep her later promise of showing her the territory. Though she put on an Indifferent front the young she-cat was itching to see all the landmarks and borders of Riverclan! It was one of her many ambitions to become the youngest made warrior in the whole history of the clan though a bit far stretched what could she say, she had many goals in life.

"So, where are we going first?" she demanded to know once again, tone strong and curt. She wasn't a cat that would waste time on manners though, she was pretty sure the older cat had already learned that from her lack of effort to make a good first impression. Wondering what places she would see Orchid realised she didn't know the names of many of them. Oh well, she'd learn them soon.

@sol.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 7th, 2024, 06:34 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Orchidpaw territory tour(P)

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

< @Morrigan >

She had let her thoughts stew for a moment imas the meeting ended and everyone got up to leave. That was... certainly something for her first meeting back. She gave a small sigh to herself, exasperated at the stubbornness, prejudice, and snobbish behavior Riverclan still held onto. For being the most clever of the four clans, she had hoped for more from them.

Then again, she had spent almost her whole life hoping for things that were like stars and the moon to her.

But she had enough sense to smile at Orchidpaw's eagerness, which mirrored her own when she was an apprentice. Bubbling, but carefully masked. Speaking of whichch, Nightspark had a new apprentice, no? She hoped he wouldn't be too hard on them.

"We'll go to the Smallpines, our border with Thunderclan. Then, we'll work our way around."

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 13th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Master of bad jokes

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice

Thunderclan? Weren't they those weird cats who'd raided Riverclan once? Well, it didn't matter. They didn't scare her, in fact she'd fearlessly stayed outside the nursery during their attack, watching their every move in the hopes of slaying one, they didn't come anywhere near her though they did try and take another kit...guess she was just that terrifying.

Puffing out her chest, Orchidpaw impatiently snapped: "Well let's go then" before turning on her heels and striding confidently towards the exit. She had no idea where she was going but Kestrelskies would probably take the lead soon and she'd let her...mabye.

@Sol

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old April 15th, 2024, 09:43 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

KESTRELSKIES
FLEUR DE LIS

< @Morrigan >

She smirked amusedly as Orchidpaw picked up the pace as if to lead the way. The warrior trailed behind her for a moment, just a little bit until Orchidpaw could get nervous about not knowing where to go. Then, she pulled again and led the way.

As she walked, a riverbank appeared, crowded with weeds, cattail, and the occassional hanging willow. She inhaled, taking in a deep breath of fresh air. The Riverclan scent was fresh, so she didn't worry about marking the border. Across the river were young pine trees. She approached the bank, which was as far as she was willing to go, and took a breath. "Smell that?" She asked her apprentkce as the smell of Thunderclan filled her nostrils. Fresh, which meant they had passed through here not too long ago. "Remember it. If you ever get close enough to the river be able to clearly tell when it was marked, you're too close. "

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:38 AM
Master of bad jokes

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice

Orchidpaw spent the last few moments of their journey to the Thunderclan border trying to match her pace with Kestrelskies but it seemed she wouldn't be successful in the challenge of walking fast. Though she may have scowled in frustration for a few seconds most of it had worn off by the time they reached their destination.

Peering at the reed covered river bank, it was only a matter of time until a familiar stench hit her nose. Recoiling in disgust as she often did at other clans' scents, disdain instantly appeared on her features. It had been confirmed now these had been the cats who'd attacked camp when she was a kit, she remembered the stink of them.

Her mentor's information about getting too close to the border disinterested her so she made sure to tell her so "Well that's gonna be hard to tell, they smell worst than fox-dung!" She retorted harshly. Mabye this was an excuse for trespassing late mabye it wasn't either way Orchidpaw didn't care about borders unless they suited her.

@Sol

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; April 21st, 2024 at 08:48 AM.