Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
New OC, which name is the...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 02:30 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Scary_Sage
Today 02:30 PM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Spooky_Dreamz
Today 02:27 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by RoxieRoadie
Today 02:27 PM
only you can prevent...
by taillow
Last post by Kix
Today 02:26 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:36 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Birds don't eat Apples, do they? [P]

Appleberry and Skyfall had goofed off. Again. They quietly just sat together at the border between Windclan and Riverclan, ignoring everything but the beautiful view. They both caught the scent of a Windclan warrior nearby and looked in that direction in perfect sync, before they both got up and huddled together. Appleberry was the first to speak.
"Hello, random Windclan warrior who will probably skin us alive! I'm Appleberry and this is my younger brother Skyfall, what's your name?" He asked, hoping for a reply. He hoped he wasn't hurt. Skyfall just stood protectively beside his older brother, who was much smaller than him.
"Appleberry... dude... please stop being so naive and friendly, you could get yourself killed." He quietly meowed to his brother before looking up at the warrior with a soft smile."sorry about him, he's still as immature as he was when he was a kit." He apologised on the behalf of his brother.

@taillow
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:41 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Birds don't eat Apples, do they? [P]

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons

It wasn't smart to be out here, the newly named Fury knew. Her rage was still unprocessed and her claws were out as Bravebird stalked the border. She wanted to kill. Gut. Maim. She wanted to run these rivers red and make RiverClan pay. So when the scents of two particular cats crossed her nose - and had the audacity to call out to her - the Fury was quick to snap her head over.

The thin border was the only thin protecting them. She gave a snort at their assessment. "...Your brother's right. Leave, now, before I decide that border isn't enough to protect you." It was the only warning she'd give. Taking on two warriors at once might've been a dumb move for anyone else, but Brave had seasons of experience and the grief from Fallownose's murder flowing through her - if these two didn't leave she was going to kill them.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:44 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
BRAVEBIRD

It wasn't smart to be out here, the newly named Fury knew. Her rage was still unprocessed and her claws were out as Bravebird stalked the border. She wanted to kill. Gut. Maim. She wanted to run these rivers red and make RiverClan pay. So when the scents of two particular cats crossed her nose - and had the audacity to call out to her - the Fury was quick to snap her head over.

The thin border was the only thin protecting them. She gave a snort at their assessment. "...Your brother's right. Leave, now, before I decide that border isn't enough to protect you." It was the only warning she'd give. Taking on two warriors at once might've been a dumb move for anyone else, but Brave had seasons of experience and the grief from Fallownose's murder flowing through her - if these two didn't leave she was going to kill them.

"...If anyone should leave, it's Appleberry. He doesn't know what he's doing with his life, trying to make friends with literally anyone he meets. I'll get him back to camp soon. We only came cos the view here can be marvellous at Sundown. You should watch the sundown here at some point, its really beautiful and perfect for spending with family and friends." Skyfall meowed in his mature yet deep and slightly rough voice. He then, slightly reluctantly, lifted up Appleberry by the scruff and dragged his brother in the direction of camp. As they went, Appleberry even called out a small "Bye, very scary Windclan warrior who could probably rip me apart if they so chose!" As he was dragged away.
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:47 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

BRAVEBIRD

Watching the RiverClan cats leave with an unamused stare, the WindClan Fury remained there to make sure they really did leave. Bravebird didn't trust any of these fish as far as she could throw them. After they had deliberately sent cats to their camp to distract from them killing Fallownose in cold blood... oh, they were lucky there was a border there, that was for sure.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
BRAVEBIRD

Watching the RiverClan cats leave with an unamused stare, the WindClan Fury remained there to make sure they really did leave. Bravebird didn't trust any of these fish as far as she could throw them. After they had deliberately sent cats to their camp to distract from them killing Fallownose in cold blood... oh, they were lucky there was a border there, that was for sure.

Then the sound of the two arguing loudly within their territory was able to be heard.
"Appleberry, what in Starclan were you thinking?! You could've gotten yourself killed by that cat!" Skyfall's voice rang out first. Then Appleberry immediately argued back.
"WOULD'VE BEEN WORTH IT IF THEY NOTICED I WAS TOO SMALL TO ACTUALLY HURT THEM!" And the two arguing faded into the distance as they began heading back towards the camp.