Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:15 AM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:15 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:10 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 09:08 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:03 AM

Old March 13th, 2024, 09:47 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default minkpaw training nr idk i forgot [p]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the recent raid and the sheer amount of new cats being apprenticed had made her hyper aware of how much training she was lacking and how defenceless she really was. it made her skittish. the scratches she had received were in no way a real excuse to push back training even further, she was 12 moons for stars sake! had she not been slacking this much she wouldve earned her name the last meeting too..she grumbled incoherently all the way from exiting the apprentices den to almost standing infront of who she had been looking for. mistyshard.
mistyshard was by far one of the strongest cats she knew, and she was also less scary than fadingsun, so it was clear that the newly made warrior would be her first choice.
"misty! hi" she smiled, now stood infrost of the grey tabby, "can you help me a bit? i really want to get better at...well, more or less anything"

@starry (im p sure you said misty can help, if not uhhhh ignore this haha. you can decide what kind of training theyll do :3)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 13th, 2024, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: minkpaw training nr idk i forgot [p]

mistyshard
The newly named warrior had been loafing in the clearing, looking around for drama to take care of, when Minkpaw appraoched. So Mink needed some training? Of course Mistyshard could do that! She offered a friendly flick of her tail and a nod, getting to her paws. The apprentice hadn't requested anything in particular, so she supposed that left the choice to her? Battle was her best skill, but after the raid she wanted something else to calm herself down a little. Perhaps... some swimming? That would bring her back to senses, and she could help Minkpaw while she was at it.

She gestured for the bengal to follow her as she headed out of camp and towards the river. "Of course I can help! We'll be doing some swimming today, if that's alright with ya?"

[ @alec ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 13th, 2024, 04:58 PM
revenge is a fools game

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
tag: @starry

she hadnt specified what she still needed to practice but it seems like her hopes had been answered, no battle training but swimming. "ohh yes swimming sounds good" she smiled, happily trotting alongside the warrior and towards the river. "you know, i really havent been in the water in a long time..." minkpaw muttered, letting the sentence hang between them, unfinished and open ended, though she genuinely didnt know what else she would say. yeah sure she could admit she was a bit scared to get back to swimming after such a long time but that would be silly, she wasnt a kit, she was old enough to be a warrior! it was..it was gonna be fine.

━━━━━━━━
Old April 14th, 2024, 10:27 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard shrugged a little when Minkpaw mentioned not having been in the water for a while. It was normal to be a blank slate in training, she wasn't one to judge especially since her own training had been completed very late. She would certainly do her best to teach Minkpaw RiverClan's ways in this training session. "That's alright! We'll just approach it slowly, and by the end of the lesson, you'll be a stronger swimmer. I promise you that." She offered Mink a reassuring smile. Soon they arrived at the rushing river flowing through RiverClan's territory. She tested the water with a paw and frowned a little. "It's cold but it will have to do. Have you done any swimming or water practices before, or do we need to start with the basics?"

[ @alec ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 14th, 2024, 12:46 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard shrugged a little when Minkpaw mentioned not having been in the water for a while. It was normal to be a blank slate in training, she wasn't one to judge especially since her own training had been completed very late. She would certainly do her best to teach Minkpaw RiverClan's ways in this training session. "That's alright! We'll just approach it slowly, and by the end of the lesson, you'll be a stronger swimmer. I promise you that." She offered Mink a reassuring smile. Soon they arrived at the rushing river flowing through RiverClan's territory. She tested the water with a paw and frowned a little. "It's cold but it will have to do. Have you done any swimming or water practices before, or do we need to start with the basics?"

[ @alec ]

"that sounds good, i think i had my only lesson when i was barely older than a kit" minkpaw laughed breathily, genuinely glad mistyshard was understanding and not judgemental that minkpaw, a riverclan cat, was scared to get in the water because she couldnt remembered how to swim. fourteen moons and she had already forgotten a lesson she had barely a few moons ago, sickness consuming every and all cohesion to her thoughts and making them generally hard to follow. some lingering effects, or perhaps it was just how she worked, were still obvious to her current way of thought, scattered and often hard to navigate. she had gotten better at organising her thoughts and filtering out unproductive ones but sometimes it was still hard for her to work properly without completely turning her back on her emotions.
"its fine dont worry" she mewed, testing the water herself, it was cold but minkpaw was determined to get back on track with riverclan-cat-activities. "id like to start with the basics please"

━━━━━━━━