Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2024, 09:28 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Sunpaw was upset luckily a lot of the cats were fleeing soon after the accedent. She would explain herself to Birdstar herself. She desperatly hoped that her clanmates would no be killed and her claws itched to defend the camp. She had thought wolfpaw was coming for the medicine den but it had turned out to be Cobwebpaw. How could she have been such an idiot. She had let go before the ear was demolished but It was likely cobwebpaw would be scarred for life. The blood from cobwebpaws ear was dripping down her face. Sunpaw winced. "Fine," Sunpaw replied to Cobwebpaw. ,"But I would like to go with you when explaining myself. Keep the squirrl though you can have some cat bound your leg with it. Should work better than what we have in the herbstore." Sunpaw ran to the apprentices den carful not to engage in the battle of cats. She couldn't bring herself to sleep while her clanmates fought, so she picked out the dirty bits of moss from her denmates nests. It would be a long morning.

(This was not supposed to be part of the plot but staff says It is already out I would like this plot to fade out so please don't be to hard on Sunpaw because she was supposed to have bitten a thunderclan cat not her clanmate. Like I guess this is basicaly a perm)

Last edited by Yoshdo; February 19th, 2024 at 09:47 AM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 09:38 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

[BATTLE PARTNER OPEN - NO KILL*
*note: in character, he is a battle-hardened, strong, and large tomcat. any potential opponent might want to be somewhat evenly matched for a decent fight]

[sorry for the late post y'all - i was outta town for the weekend :0 just gonna have him been fighting to stay IC]

Stagheart had felt something off, like that strange sense in the air before a storm occurred. He was just playing a catch-the-pebble game with Berrykit when he felt the uneasy prickle through his limbs. Then, the cascade of foreign warriors reeking of ThunderClan had stormed into camp. His first instinct was to leap at the first warrior he saw, but there were other priorities to attend to. Being an adoptive father of sorts had finally put something else in his heart besides pure Clan loyalty.

He swooped down, taking Berrykit's scruff into his jaws and racing towards the nursery. He plopped her down and ushered her inside with his tail. "For the love of StarClan, Berry, listen to me — you stay in there 'n don't come out till I get ya, got it?"

Without waiting for a reply, he took one last look at the kit's glowing green eyes before whipping around. He had slashed his way through a few measly battles and jumped back, flexing his claws anxiously in the dirt, waiting to see who might be next. He barely had a scratch on him yet, adrenaline rippling through his muscles, brown fur bristling in fury.

Berrykit shrunk half into the nursery den in fear, fur on end as her widened gaze took in the scene. Screeching, yowling, tufts of fur and spots of blood flying everywhere. Yet she couldn't take her eyes off of it, horrifyingly fascinated by the premise of battle. Stagheart had told her to stay put, and she was determined to do so — yet she peeked out way more than he would've liked.

She decided she'd attempt a prayer to StarClan that her Clan — and most importantly to her, Stagheart — would make it out alive and well.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; February 19th, 2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 09:55 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Bone crunched in her jaws and if she weren’t so focused on forcing back memories associated with the sound of bones breaking, Bird would feel satisfied. Flinging the Squirrel to the ground was easy enough, and she stood in front of her apprentice, bloodied chest heaving as she gingerly patted the deep bite wound on her front, wincing slightly. ”I know it hurts, baby. It’s okay, Birdy’s here now. You’re safe now.” She promised softly, gently stroking Rain’s tabby pelt before turning around at the sound of the ThunderClan regaining her balance.

Why did everyone keep saying that? ”At least RiverClan doesn’t purposefully maul helpless apprentices.” She snarled, lashing her tail at Rainpaw and then at Flutterpaw’s body across the clearing. ”You ThunderClanners don’t like to fight fair, do you?” First Flutterpaw had been murdererd as she tried escape.Then Bird herself was double teamed by Bumblestar and that obnoxious little rat. Now Rainpaw. Oh and not to mention this whole camp raid thing.

But Bird wasn’t here to feel bad for herself. She was here to defend those she cared about. Jerking back to avoid claws to the face, she tried to slam her paw down on the already broken leg. If not to break it even more, to throw this cat off focus. Then she would aim a sharp kick at Nightgaze’s chest or face to knock her down again.

[ @The Doctor @Bean ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 19th, 2024, 10:02 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

(tw on gore)

Pain. That was all that was aware to Mistypaw as her ear got torn into bits and pieces. There were a million needles piercing at her ear every time a new chunk was torn off. The already covered in blood silver molly got even redder, howling in agony. Stop. It. Of course she wouldn't say that out loud, she would find that quite embarassing. Her ear was gone, blood sputtering out of it. She let out a little growl and realized she could only hear it from one ear. Gosh darn my hearing! She tried a strike at Cloverdove's front legs, attempting to swipe them away in front of her so that the Thunderrat would collapse on the floor. Even if it didn't make her collapse she hoped to connect with the mollys skin and flesh to draw some blood and perhaps tear a few chunks of flesh while she was at it.

[ @Fawnheart<3 – Cloverdove ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 19th, 2024 at 10:03 AM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 10:22 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Jaywing
Rando thunderclanner
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

They came for action once they heard the call for a raid on Riverclans camp, and they would get action! Plus she wanted to get pay back at the clan that poisoned theirs, especially for all the deaths that occurred. She looked for her first victim and her eyes landed right on one cat crouched behind another. Well if one did they didn't want to get involved they should of stayed in the den! She had no qualm's about who she attacked everyone but kits and elders was free game to them! Jumping forward she aimed to pin down Rainpaw when she got close enough.

@poppy @Bean

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 19th, 2024, 10:48 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

Rainpaw
He/They - 12 moons

Tw: blood
The tabby cat felt safer now that their mentor was here. He knew he was going to be okay. The one-eyed [now one-eyed, one-eared, and half-tail] apprentice rested his head down on the ground when he was attacked yet again. He turned to face his attacker. Another ThunderClan warrior. Great. Furks had her back turned fighting the first squirrel, and he was left on his own to deal with this one. "F-f-furrkks," he mewed hoarsley. They could barley hear his own voice, and was no where near strong enough to deal with this other one. Blood splurt out where half of his tail used to be. His missing ear dripped down into his missing eye [not like it mattered since it was already gone].

[ @poppy @Leafy - sorry its so bad i couldnt think of what to write ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old February 19th, 2024, 11:39 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
14/50

[ Powerplay approved by Thera to move Seabreeze ! ]
TW: BLOOD
The cat was looking around for clanmates that she could help out when she spotted Seabreeze. The silver cat rushed over to them, looking at the trail of blood from their wound. "Hey, Seabreeze, let me help," she said calmly, dragging the warrior closer to the medicine den where she could get supplies. She went inside and grabbed a bundle of herbs before going back out. "So I don't have the proper things I need, but this should do for now. What I am going to do is make a splint for your tail, but I am afraid I will have to amputate it after the battle," she said, explaining what will happen before starting to heal.

Spottedstream took some cobwebs to mend the tail to Seabreeze's body, and it should stop the bleeding. She took a stick and stuck it on one side, and wrapped it around some cobweb before repeating the same on the other side. It looked.... fine. She have heard of a splint but have never tried the technique. The sticks didn't properly align with the tail, and the cobweb wrap was loose. But it would have to be amputated with how bad it is anyway, so better than nothing. She then scooted up a herb to her clanmates head. "This is Thyme. If you breathe it in, It should help calm you down," she mewed, leaving it to her clanmate to sniff it. She scanned the warrior for any other major injuries before spotting the one on their nose and below their eye. Using the bit of cobweb left over, she put them over the wounds, good enough to stop the bleeding. "I've taken care of your most major wounds, but I am afraid I cannot treat them all due to our low herb supply. Is there anything else you need, dear?" she asked, licking the blood off of her paws.

[ @Theraphosa ]
[-3 cobweb, -1 thyme, -2 sticks]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old February 19th, 2024, 12:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
14/50

[ Powerplay approved by Thera to move Seabreeze ! ]
TW: BLOOD
The cat was looking around for clanmates that she could help out when she spotted Seabreeze. The silver cat rushed over to them, looking at the trail of blood from their wound. "Hey, Seabreeze, let me help," she said calmly, dragging the warrior closer to the medicine den where she could get supplies. She went inside and grabbed a bundle of herbs before going back out. "So I don't have the proper things I need, but this should do for now. What I am going to do is make a splint for your tail, but I am afraid I will have to amputate it after the battle," she said, explaining what will happen before starting to heal.

Spottedstream took some cobwebs to mend the tail to Seabreeze's body, and it should stop the bleeding. She took a stick and stuck it on one side, and wrapped it around some cobweb before repeating the same on the other side. It looked.... fine. She have heard of a splint but have never tried the technique. The sticks didn't properly align with the tail, and the cobweb wrap was loose. But it would have to be amputated with how bad it is anyway, so better than nothing. She then scooted up a herb to her clanmates head. "This is Thyme. If you breathe it in, It should help calm you down," she mewed, leaving it to her clanmate to sniff it. She scanned the warrior for any other major injuries before spotting the one on their nose and below their eye. Using the bit of cobweb left over, she put them over the wounds, good enough to stop the bleeding. "I've taken care of your most major wounds, but I am afraid I cannot treat them all due to our low herb supply. Is there anything else you need, dear?" she asked, licking the blood off of her paws.

[ @Theraphosa ]
[-3 cobweb, -1 thyme, -2 sticks]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: None |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze startled harshly at the new presence beside him before realizing that it was just Spottedstream. He smiled shakily at her, but said nothing as she mewed to him, they were fuzzy but understandable. Pain burned and he winced as the silver she-cat moved them towards the medicine den.

The sandy grey-blue tom's eyes widened as he watched the chaos inside, countless injured....What do you expect from a raid after all. He tried not to choke and focused on his breathing as Spottedstream went caring for all his wounds.

Suppressing his winces and trying to stay still so it was easier for Spottedstream, Seabreeze turned his gaze out to clearing, the cats fighting were just as many, if not more, than the ones injured. Cats laid on the floor, blood everywhere, and it was impossible to tell who was still breathing.

How many Riverclan cats were they losing to treatable wounds on the field?

Spottedstream caught his attention and she held out a little sprig of thyme, "This is Thyme. If you breathe it in, It should help calm you down." He listened and the scent washed over him, it helped clear his head, which allowed the pain of his tail to settle in more but now he had a new mission.

"I've taken care of your most major wounds, but I am afraid I cannot treat them all due to our low herb supply. Is there anything else you need, dear?"

Seabreeze isn't a fighter, it's why he's so messed up from one encounter but he was quick, he could stand, he needed to help. His blue eyes locked onto Spottedstream's, "We need to help them. We are losing more cats succumbing to their wounds than we should...We..."

Seabreeze took a moment to breathe, "We can bring them here, you can treat what you can, I can find herbs." Looking back towards the medicine den, the tom added on, "I'm named for my speed, after all." He tried to keep the haunted tone from entering his mew but he couldn't help but think of his sister in these moments. Seabreeze needed to help others from having the same fate.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 19th, 2024, 12:12 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Not Rolling - letting her make contact } ⊰❀

The storm still raged in Cloverdove’s mind, ripping this cats ear off had only made her more and more ready to rip this damn clan of traders do shreds - they would pay for all they had done to her beloved Thunderclan. Lynx tipped ears perked as she heard the cat yowling, the silvery mollys face was a mix of rage and confusion that just seems to fuel her more as she lunged for Cloverdove’s front leg. With a thud her large Maine coon shaped form went down - her white pelt becoming brown and crimson as the muck of the clearing seeped into it - her leg seared with pain as canines sunk into it… this would only cause a slight limp in her next battle but stars it hurt in the moment as she felt warm blood trickle from the pin pricks. Cloverdove would not yowl out in pain and give this cat satisfaction, instead she sunk deeper to her core and only allowed a slight distaste and pain to contort her face… this cat would not win, she ground out in her head.

{ @starry ~ mistypaw (feel free to tear her ear a little while she is down, not the whole thing but some pretty triangles nicks which can go on pretty far, you can just have misty decide they are evenly matched and she wants to kill)(have fun with your next murder :heartbounce) }
{ @/Leafy ~ Applebees (will take the slash away when you are ready) }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 19th, 2024, 12:51 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
15/50

TW: BLOOD, AMPUTATION
"I think that would be a good idea, but-" Her eyes turned to Seabreeze's tail. Apparently her cobweb job was lousy, because blood would still coming out. "Dear, Since I cannot stop the bleeding, I will have to amputate your tail right now. Just a warning, It will hurt more than probably anything you have experienced yet," she mewed. She undid the splint, and threw the stuff to the side. She went into the medicine den once more and grabbed the sharpest stone she could find as well as one last cobweb bundle. She went back out and took a deep breath. "It is okay if it hurts, but it will be over with swiftly. Just keep breathing into the thyme I gave you," she mewed, She steadied her paws. She had never done this before, so she hoped to StarClan that she would be able to do this. "One, Two, Three," she said before digging the stone through the bad spot on Seabreeze's tail. Blood spurt out, and she quickly wrapped it in her wad of cobweb. She took the old part of the warrior's tail and threw it to the side. "Thank StarClan. I have never done that before, but I am glad I was able to do it right. Its all done, dear. I am afraid I don't know anything to ease pain, so the Thyme will have to do for now," she said, licking her paws of the much blood on them. That could have gone horribly wrong for an inexperienced cat, but she was lucky. Seabreeze would survive.

"Now dearie, I have some things I need you to get for me," she said, hoping it could take the cats mind off the pain. Spottedstream grabbed a piece of Comfrey from her herb pile. "First is comfrey, and it looks like this, and the easiest way to tell is its long, fat leaves, but it also haves black roots. This is going to be key for aches and pains after the battle. Next we have Thyme. You can see the one I gave you, and this is also going to be importiant, as it can calm cats and helps with shock. They'll have small green leaves with a woody stem," the warrior described, pointing to the details. "The last one will be complicated. Honey. It is a sweet sticky substance made by bees, and come from their nest. Its best to get it with a stick, but be careful not to get stung. You need to carry it wrapped in leaves so you don't loose it," she said. Spottedstream got to her paws before looking down at the warrior. "This will hopefully be good to distract your pain since you are doing something, so go. I believe in you."

[ @Theraphosa - Im going to wait for poppy before they start pulling cats off and doing mass healing, but sea can go get herbs for now !! Also idk if i did anything wrong hopefully not ]
[-1 cobweb]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Closed Thread