Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:25 AM
testing some stuff
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:25 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2024, 02:05 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Irritation spiked Wolfpaw's pelt as Fallingpaw wasted time yowling his name, and didn't take advantage of him trying to be a distraction. Yes; he'd taken some blows, but it wouldn't be so bad if Fallingpaw kept fighting! Wolfpaw felt he'd be handling this better without the other one involved, at this point - tail yoinking was great and all, but if that's all they were going to add to the table...

"Do something!" he hissed toward his Clan-mate as Creekpelt went for his scruff. Unfortunately for the warrior, he wouldn't be lifted - merely irked further by the attempt. He twisted in Creekpelt's grasp, snapping his jaws down on his shoulder at the expense of losing a chunk of bloodied fur to the warrior's grip.

[ @Shard @Spider-in-the-corner ]
Creekpelt managed to flinch away from the bite, only losing a clump of fur. Just die already! he mentally screamed to the apprentice. Creekpelt crouched and scooted below Wolfpaw, trying to claw up his chest some more.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Well, Fallingpaw's attempts were better than nothing! Wolfpaw wasn't sure where their fire went, but didn't have time to think on it further.

Creekpelt went for his underside, and Wolfpaw brought the full weight of his paws crashing down toward his head. If he could stun him (or! knock him out - which was more ideal), it'd give him a better opportunity to end this. Permanently.

[ @Shard @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw's head whirled around as suddenly weight came slamming into her. She did not feel any claws digging through her flesh yet, so that was good. Her one amber eye narrowed and she unsheathed her claws quickly. In an attempt to pin the warrior down she grabbed her shoulders and tried to fling her backwards with all of her strength. If that succeeded she would keep her grip on her shoulders and use her back legs to forcefully leap onto her and hopefully break a bone or two. She would make all these squirrels pay for attacking her clan. Who cared about the warrior code and killing anymore? It didn't seem dishonorable to her when there were literally ThunderClan cats streaming into camp like it was her own. She was not playing today, she'd kill everyone who got in the way of her clans wellbeing.

[ @zozelen – Blacklion ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 17th, 2024 at 02:27 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:16 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Skunkstrike vs Fallenwish
[This perm was discussed and approved tween me and shoomy!
---------------------------------

Her teeth sunk into flesh, down to the bone. But it wasn't the soft, easy flesh of the throat. Furious that her killing bite had been blocked, the foreleg she had caught in her jaws would crunch and crack slowly. Skunkstrike kept the rest of Fallenwish pinned, practically sitting on her hind legs, but her jaws had closed around Fallenwish's right foreleg, less than a whisker below the elbow joint.

Rage and bloodlust fueled her, angry that she hadn't gotten her kill, and as the bones snapped, her teeth closed around the flesh and bone. Snarling as blood poured into her mouth, Skunkstrike began to savagely rip and tear at the joint,. practically gnawing and ripping the joint apart, disconnecting it until it hung limply at Fallenwish's side. She spat the blood from her mouth onto the ground next to Fallenwish, sneering as claws pressed to the RiverClan's she-cats throat. "You're right...fishy....those who think death is the worst punishment have no idea what it means to truly suffer..." She hissed the words out, each one taunting and cold. "ThunderClan will destroy you for what RiverClan's foxhearted rogues have done."

Skunkstrike sprang back, her eyes glowing in cold pleasure at her work. That leg would be forever useless, and that would give RiverClan one more useless warrior.
Fallenwish winced in pain, Flailing aimlessly as if it would help. She attempted to kick at the cats face, but she didn't have the capacity in her head to realize it was getting weaker until it stopped. blood pouring from the wound.

"Oh, I'm The foxheart? You're attacking me for literally no reason. Sure, someone in riverclan may have done something, but I specifically haven;t done anything to you. If Larkwing was here, you could have attacked her." She snarled, her pain raising the intolerance in her voice.

The air began to feel heavy. No, not now! I can't die, I need to help my clanmates! She Raised from the ground, wobbling out of fuzzing vision, and ran as fast as she could to the medicine den. She was careful not to use her front leg, which weighed her down.

Fallenwish needed to get to the medicine den, and faster. Blood trailed behind her as she decided her best option was to wiggle on the floor.
After a bit, she arrived, exhausted and dizzy.

"..Hi... I'll... heal myself... just.. give me the minimum herbs... tell me how to use them... focus... on... the others..." Her voice seemed to curl away. She didn't need to waste the herbs they needed.

Her heavy eyelids begged to hide her eyes, but she didn't allow it. She needed to get back on field as fast as she could. Though she resisted, her sight blurred and darkened.

I can't die! I haven't done anything worthy of note yet! Will I end up just being a waste of resources? I can't... I won't... Even if she survived, she knew the damage would be done. She couldn't become a medicine cat; she didn't have a connection with the stars. She was terrible with kits. She'd have to retire early. No, I must find a way to help... but how?

@finley.exe

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:37 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Springpaw wasn’t sure if she should take in pleasure with the pitiful regret smearing her opponent’s face. It felt both right and wrong to see the fact that her words were sinking into the larger feline and being taken into consideration. The healer felt horrible about having herself involved in this incredulous mess. She was a medicine cat apprentice, not a fighter. Sure, she was defending herself against this particular warrior at the very moment, but that didn’t make her some sort of heartless narcissist that held zero care for any of her clan-mates in particular. She loved her home. She loved ThunderClan. There wasn’t anything that was going to change that. Her blood roared against the cacophony surrounding her, a hot pulse of adrenaline surged through her body as her paws were slammed against the coarse floor, eyes engulfed with rage and pity as she watched the other molly fumble. Her attempt at a plan had seemingly worked, surprisingly. Even with her lack of fighting experience, she hadn’t expected her plan to try to throw this molly off course to actually work from just aiming to swipe her claws at her face. Whatever, she suspected that it was just dumbfounded luck. Quickly, the small feline braced herself to land another blow towards the molly to try to distract her from causing any critical harm towards the young medic, but she hadn’t expected the pure uneditable to happen.

The other molly seemed to just… stop. Why? Was it out of retaliation? Hesitancy? Or, the most possible, was it a trick? Her stomach lurched, and her mind buzzed and buzzed like working bees, her paws now still and her mind ablaze. An older, much older memory blasted itself through her mind; another battle similar to this. The day ThunderClan took Cattail Pond and caused the death of Beanstar. The more that Springpaw felt herself standing, the more sick she felt to her stomach. What the hell was she doing? From just doing this alone, It felt almost like how a predator catches its prey; it seizes it and gladly takes its well-earned prize. That’s how ThunderClan currently is at the moment. They were currently ferocious predators. RiverClan was the meek, nimble pieces of prey that couldn’t stand a chance if they tried given their current condition. It made Springpaw feel immense guilt to suddenly lay atop of her shoulders just from the single thought entering her mind. Bile attacked her throat, and she almost felt herself slipping away to turn towards her scant herbs so she could run to Flutterminnow and tend to her wounds, but it seemed like this molly had other plans… only nudging a golden head of her marigold towards her. It was puzzling, but Springpaw couldn’t voice out anything towards her in reply.

The molly was gone; taking off like a bird that was set free. The calico easily sensed the harsh realization, guilt, and hatred that flooded off the RiverClan molly, and she couldn’t but feel the stricken taste of bile continue to grow like fungi. Her words had been faint, but the medic swore that it was an apology. Her brief sympathies for this molly were quick to dimmer, her scarlet-flecked claws digging into the coarse soil. Apologies meant nothing, actions did. Actions were stronger than words, and Springpaw knew this by seeing the consistency of negligence that her clan-mates had caused. Foxstep not focusing on the apprentices during the fox attack, the constant threats behind Bumblestar’s back, the utter lack of respect. It was tiring, and Springpaw could cease to find herself growing any proper remorse for the molly that had just apologized. Maybe she truly hadn’t meant it, but it didn't matter. Springpaw wasn’t going to allow herself to foolishly believe such words that were spewed out of a RiverClanner's mouth. The last time she did that, she was almost brutally murdered by a ShadowClan brute that almost succeeded in tearing her throat apart, and now she can’t even properly utter a single sentence without pausing every time to catch her breath.

A low huff expelled through her lips, the calico scuttling over towards her scattered herbs to try to round them all up into her leaf-bundle so she could carry them all again. It wasn’t much of a difficult task to gather the herbs up, only finding it relelently difficult to keep them all together within the bundle after that RiverClan molly decided to ruin it. What a way to make this day better, she supposed. With another low huff expelling past her lips, she snatched up the bundle carefully by her jaws and bounded over towards Flutterminnow to try to grasp the molly’s attention. They needed to get out of here so that she could work on her and see if she could do anything in regards to her wounds. The molly didn’t look too critically injured, thankfully, just to the point where she needed assistance. “Flutterminnow… listen to… my voice… we are… going to… go to… a safe place… so I can… treat you… if you… can hear me… please use… your paws… to stand and… lean against me,” The calico was already working on trying to lift up the warrior with her body weight, ignoring the stinging pulse of pain from the claw-marks along her. She’ll be fine. She dealt with worse, anyway.

@Fawnheart<3 @Spookez.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:40 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

@BEAR. @Shard

Falling was getting tired but tried to see an spot where he could attack he saw the warriors paw go down on wolfpaws head and reaching his under falling swooped around and tackled the warrior to the ground
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡(2 wolf posts)

IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR, AWAY...

otherwise known as, separate from the other fights Wolfpaw was in, a bit after they concluded in the timeline so Bear can crank this out while he's in the talking-to-himself mood.

---

TROUTFALL was alerted to the commotion in camp by the sounds of distant yowling, and as they neared their home the reek of ThunderClan overwhelmed their senses. All they wanted to do was walk! Maybe take a dip in the hot springs! But nooo, these stupid squirrels had to come in and ruin their night. Ugh!

As they entered camp, they could hardly tell friend from foe in the mass of squirming cats. A pause of uncertainty, then they decided to go for it. Worse case scenario, friendly fire was toggled and there were some... unfortunate accidents!

Thankfully, the bloodied gray cat they had their sights on wasn't too familiar. Troutfall launched themselves above him and landed on his back, claws digging in to maintain their grip as they sank their teeth down on a bloodied spot of his scruff.

---

WOLFPAW was getting sick of this nonsense. He was tired of feeling like he wasn't leaving a lasting mark, and that sensation only worsened when combined with a certain victory he felt he didn't earn. He came here to kill, to avenge every cat that was tortured, maimed, murdered at the paws of RiverClan. To make them pay for every trespass, every word spat at them, the various attempts on ThunderClan lives -- including Bumba, stupid Mudhound (kinda affectionate), and even himself. These cats terrified him in his youth, and now..

He was wrath.

As his gaze searched the crowd to find a new target, perhaps even assist an ally again - some fatass crashed into his back. Wolfpaw grunted beneath the fish's weight, shoving upwards to try to disengage them from his back. He hadn't registered the teeth in his scruff, where he'd previously been torn - and the eruption of pain made black spots flood his vision. It was... a lot.

He staggered, breath seized in his chest. .. He had to risk it. He didn't love the idea of going limp, playing dead - but if this worked, the grip on his neck would loosen a bit and he'd have the opportunity to surprise his attacker when he "revived."

... he hoped if it didnt work, his mom would forgive him.

Wolfpaw crumbled toward the ground, going motionless. Holding his breath, until he felt the grip slacken and the weight lift. ... Did it work? He wasn't sure if this was just a trick or genuine, if the cat believed themselves victorious. But he wasn't going to let up this chance, even if brief.

He shot forward to escape the blubber, and wheeled around to face his attacker. The gray tabby had already turned away - maybe Wolfpaw was a good actor, because it seemed his plan worked? Or perhaps this cat had a death wish. His paws were shaky, but the adrenaline running through his veins kept him going. He had to act, now.

Bumba had once taught him to catch the leg of a cat charging him, but now he had to adapt it. Wolfpaw was the charger. He dashed toward the tabby, catching the side of their leg as they headed toward their next target. His momentum brought the force he needed when he twisted it, an audible CRACK ringing in his ears.

---

TROUTFALL didn't know where they went wrong! At first, things went better than expected - the cat beneath them crumbled, they weren't breathing. Troutfall assumed the neck injury had killed them or something, made sense since they chomped down on exposed flesh. They weren't a medicine cat for a reason, okay!!! Leave all that stuff to Tansypaw.. wait.. no, Tansy left-- who was it now?

Eh, they had bigger squirrels to fry, cause before they knew it they had an angry little dog nipping their ankle. Troutfall was surprised to see the bugger back up and running, and swung their paw to swat him away - only to be met by an explosion of pain.

The bite to their leg had been far sturdier than Troutfall thought, too focused on their confusion on the dead cat walking. Their leg was twisted awkwardly and..

They screamed, a loud cry of pure pain as they crumbled toward the ground. "What the HELL is wrong with you!" What had he done to their leg?? Sure, Troutfall experienced bites and scratches aplenty, but this??

They couldn't walk on it, couldn't focus on trying to get away, 'cause all they could think about was pain. PAIN, and keeping that asshole that snapped it away from them! Troutfall aimed some swipes toward Wolfpaw, just hoping to keep him back. Maybe if the pain would subside, they could get away...

---

WOLFPAW knew the scream, had heard it before when they faced the trespassing rogue at the Cove. At the time, he felt sorry for the intruder - but as he stared down at the cat he'd broke, the only thing he felt was anger.

A broken leg was nothing compared to the suffering of his family, and while Wolfpaw was aware he could end this cat quickly like the rogue, he was just... Done.

Various bodies lay scattered on the ground. He was certain some of them were his Clan-kin, and the resentment that boiled within him brought out a streak of cruelty. Troutfall's swipes wouldn't land, but Wolfpaw took it as a continued threat - and lunged.

His teeth sank into Troutfall's face, latching around their nose and muzzle, and he ripped back. Strips of flesh and tendons pulled away into Wolfpaw's mouth, and he spat the detached nose and flesh into the ground in front of the RiverClanner. As his teeth had sunk in, he felt Troutfall scream against him - but the sound was silenced as Troutfall slumped back, unconscious and missing a chunk of their face.

Wolfpaw stepped away from the dying cat to focus his attention elsewhere. His body ached, but he was unwilling to stop until Bumba called them off. He could.. keep going, he had to.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 17th, 2024 at 02:47 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Smolderpaw darted over in fear.
"Look, I don't care which clan you're from, we need to stop this before someone gets killed. I can't bear to lose a clanmate, or let anyone else lose one." He meowed in a panicked voice. All this fighting, all this bloodshed... And for what? Some stupid rivalry between the clans?! He couldn't take it. He gave Tawnypaw a nervous look before rushing up onto the Floodstone and yelling at the top of his lungs. "ENOUGH! DON'T YOU SEE HOW POINTLESS ALL THIS FIGHTING IS?!" His voice Rang over the battlefield in an attempt to stop the battle. He didn't want people losing loved ones. Not after he lost his own parents and siblings to a battle. He. Wouldn't. Let. This. Happen. He yelled out the same thing, louder and more angrily than before.
Rateye rolled onto his side, hoping to knock down Reedshine.Thistletoe was taking on both Treestripe and Eaglecall.
ReedShine stopped (i will delete the duplitcate) and nodded he called out to river clan "This young appretnice is right! This fighting is pointless!"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Mistypaw's head whirled around as suddenly weight came slamming into her. She did not feel any claws digging through her flesh yet, so that was good. Her one amber eye narrowed and she unsheathed her claws quickly. In an attempt to pin the warrior down she grabbed her shoulders and tried to fling her backwards with all of her strength. If that succeeded she would keep her grip on her shoulders and use her back legs to forcefully leap onto her and hopefully break a bone or two. She would make all these squirrels pay for attacking her clan. Who cared about the warrior code and killing anymore? It didn't seem dishonorable to her when there were literally ThunderClan cats streaming into camp like it was her own. She was not playing today, she'd kill everyone who got in the way of her clans wellbeing.

[ @zozelen – Blacklion ]
Blacklion hissed viciously, muscles tensing as her opponent stabbed her claws into Blacklion's thick black fur. Tricky foxheart. Trying to resist the force pushing her to the ground, Blacklion grabbed one of the she-cat's front limbs in her maw and sunk her fangs in, hoping to loosen her grip. Blacklion caught the warrior's gaze, narrowing her yellow eyes as she stared into their amber one, hoping to instill some fear into her enemy's heart.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 17th, 2024 at 02:50 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Blacklion hissed viciously, muscles tensing as her opponent stabbed her claws into Blacklion's thick black fur. Tricky foxheart. Trying to resist the force pushing her to the ground, Blacklion grabbed one of the she-cat's front limbs in her maw and sunk her fangs in, hoping to loosen her grip. Blacklion caught the warrior's gaze, narrowing her yellow eyes as she stared into their amber one, hoping to instill some fear into her enemy's heart.

Reedshine rushed up and pushed off the cat "I don't care what clan you are, this fight is pointless? Whats the point of useless bloodshed!?"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; February 17th, 2024 at 02:53 PM.
Closed Thread