Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:54 PM

Old February 6th, 2024, 08:36 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Mink Meets A Marten (p)

continuing to cower in the entrance to the medicine cats den, Martenburr watched the going on's with slight interest. he considered just going back to his nest and snuggling the bandana he kept around his neck after the nest cleaning incident.... @al3cc766 ,
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:46 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mink Meets A Marten (p)

minkpaw stepped out of the medicine cats den unassuming, just to almost bump into a cat cowering infront of the entrance.
"do you need anything?" she mewed, eyes wandering over the toms body to look for any injuries that mightve caused him to seek out the medicine den. it was a bit weird to have a warrior just lingering by the entrance and watch them wordlessly but maybe he was shy or thought they were uber busy. @Dyna Fox

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:50 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

, @al3cc766

Startling, Martenburr swung his head up a bit too fast and banged his head on the ceilling "oww..." he meowed "i-i-i'm fine... j-j-just... w-w-wondering i-i-if i c-could Help out in the m-m-m-med d-d-den... i-i-i-i... i know some herbs a-a-a-and s-s-stuff... "he rambled, tremblingly. "i-i-i-i-i... i c-c-can t-t-tell y-you w-what i-i-i k-k-k-know"
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:41 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post
, @al3cc766

Startling, Martenburr swung his head up a bit too fast and banged his head on the ceilling "oww..." he meowed "i-i-i'm fine... j-j-just... w-w-wondering i-i-if i c-could Help out in the m-m-m-med d-d-den... i-i-i-i... i know some herbs a-a-a-and s-s-stuff... "he rambled, tremblingly. "i-i-i-i-i... i c-c-can t-t-tell y-you w-what i-i-i k-k-k-know"

minkpaw pulled a face as the tom hit his head, that mustve hurt, if he kept going he might have to come in to get treated after all.
"its quite full in there right now-" she decided giving cobwebpaw a bit of space was the best right now. "but you can tell me what you know out here" she added, gesturing him to follow with a flick of her tail. tucked away in a corner of camp was better than to try and have a conversation in the middle of the clearing for sure.
"now. tell me what you know"

━━━━━━━━
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:53 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
minkpaw pulled a face as the tom hit his head, that mustve hurt, if he kept going he might have to come in to get treated after all.
"its quite full in there right now-" she decided giving cobwebpaw a bit of space was the best right now. "but you can tell me what you know out here" she added, gesturing him to follow with a flick of her tail. tucked away in a corner of camp was better than to try and have a conversation in the middle of the clearing for sure.
"now. tell me what you know"
"w-w-well... b-b-besides the Basics... i k-know... Marigold and Yellow bells... are Great together as a poultice for wounds." Martenburr mewed, after following the cat into the camp...
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:58 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

"w-w-well... b-b-besides the Basics... i k-know... Marigold and Yellow bells... are Great together as a poultice for wounds." Martenburr mewed, after following the cat into the camp...

she hummed, vaguely familiar with yellowbells but not marigold, both would be interesting.
"tell me more about both herbs" she mewed, nodding to urge him on to continue, tail curled around her paws.

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; February 6th, 2024 at 10:58 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 11:02 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
she hummed, vaguely familiar with yellowbells but not marigold, both would be interesting.
"tell me more about both herbs" she mewed, nodding to urge him on to continue, tail curled around her paws.
"w-w-well, since marigold helps with infections and yellow bells helps to also fight infections, they are often chewed up together to put on most wounds to stop infections and s-stuff" Martenburr meowed, remembering all that rue told him... "m-marigold is a yellow flower..."
Old February 6th, 2024, 11:23 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

"w-w-well, since marigold helps with infections and yellow bells helps to also fight infections, they are often chewed up together to put on most wounds to stop infections and s-stuff" Martenburr meowed, remembering all that rue told him... "m-marigold is a yellow flower..."

"i suppose yellow bell is also yellow?" fighting infection..that was good to know, but knowing what a herb looks like it practically half the deal. she wished he would be a bit more specific than 'yellow' but she'd ask some other cat about the apperance, he sounded like he'd start crying if she asked for clarification.

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; February 6th, 2024 at 11:23 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 11:42 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
"i suppose yellow bell is also yellow?" fighting infection..that was good to know, but knowing what a herb looks like it practically half the deal. she wished he would be a bit more specific than 'yellow' but she'd ask some other cat about the apperance, he sounded like he'd start crying if she asked for clarification.
"yeah.. b-both f-f-flowers a-are y-yellow... " he popped out one of his claws and scratched out a messy picture of the two plants

Martenburr Shook Slightly then took a Loud Deep Breathe “Calm” he murmured to himself.
he wanted to prove himself, to show he knew what he was doing, that he could be trusted with helping his clanmates.
He Looked At Minkpaw “Marigold has Many Yellow Petals that fold together like a cluster, Where as Yellow bell is like a normal flower, but tends to droop downwards. Another Flower to Keep In Mind Is Burnet, a reddish flower that looks like a puffball of tiny flowers clustered together, Burnet is Good For Giving a Cat Strength and Is Often Used in Traveling Herbs. Now i Don’t Know The Complete Mix for Traveling Herbs Yet, But i’m going to look into it eventually”

Last edited by Zei; February 12th, 2024 at 10:30 AM.