Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Contest for art
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:32 PM
Character of the Month...
Last post by constellation
Today 04:31 PM
Does a Duckling Think a...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:26 PM
Crashing waves, Sea Coves...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:12 PM

Old February 1st, 2024, 08:32 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default It's definitely freezing, but we'll look for the Cow anyways.

(just so you know two apprentices are gonna run off looking for Cowtuft)
THE DUMBEST WINTER HUNT EVER.

Beastpaw frowned at the hole in the ground. Her grasshoppers were all... freezed. Well, she'd somehow scrounge up more during their search. She looked up at Starrypaw. "Let's go." It was the middle of the night, when everyone was asleep. She nudged the other apprentice, impatiently hopping awkwardly up and down, careful of the others. Beastie bounced out of the den, squishing herself flat against the ground and generally moving towards the dirtplace in such a fashion. They were going to look for Cowtuft. Many cats, including Tigermist, were really really sad that he got exiled. It somehow had gotten into the teeny brain of Beastpaw's that maybe her mentor would toss aside her kits and be mentoring her again if she brought back. Hopefully. Beastpaw slunk out of camp, giving Starry a sidelong glance to ensure she still existed.
@Shard @wolfie

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; February 1st, 2024 at 08:32 AM.
Old February 1st, 2024, 01:22 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: It's definitely freezing, but we'll look for the Cow anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
(just so you know two apprentices are gonna run off looking for Cowtuft)
THE DUMBEST WINTER HUNT EVER.

Beastpaw frowned at the hole in the ground. Her grasshoppers were all... freezed. Well, she'd somehow scrounge up more during their search. She looked up at Starrypaw. "Let's go." It was the middle of the night, when everyone was asleep. She nudged the other apprentice, impatiently hopping awkwardly up and down, careful of the others. Beastie bounced out of the den, squishing herself flat against the ground and generally moving towards the dirtplace in such a fashion. They were going to look for Cowtuft. Many cats, including Tigermist, were really really sad that he got exiled. It somehow had gotten into the teeny brain of Beastpaw's that maybe her mentor would toss aside her kits and be mentoring her again if she brought back. Hopefully. Beastpaw slunk out of camp, giving Starry a sidelong glance to ensure she still existed.
@Shard @wolfie
Starrypaw sighed as she followed Beastpaw. She had mostly done this to keep the other 'paw out of trouble, but at this rate, she was going to be in trouble. "A-are you sure this is a good idea?" she whispered.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:28 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard View Post
Starrypaw sighed as she followed Beastpaw. She had mostly done this to keep the other 'paw out of trouble, but at this rate, she was going to be in trouble. "A-are you sure this is a good idea?" she whispered.
"Ehrm, I dunno! But it'll be fun!" Beastpaw' s chipper reply contrasted with the serious air of the excursion. She crouched at the edge of the dirtplace, her eyes scanning the darkness. Her ears pressed flat to her skull. The coast was clear. A tail flick, and the speedy apprentice streaked across the land, her body low to the ground, the wind roaring in her ears. Freedom. And finding Cowbie. All sorts of smells bombarded her nose, and she veered in the direction of something that smelled sulfuric, that smelled of horror. The thunderpath. She halted at the edge, monsters whipping her sparse fur with their ferocious wind. "Starry?" she called, straining to be heard over the chaos.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:45 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
"Ehrm, I dunno! But it'll be fun!" Beastpaw' s chipper reply contrasted with the serious air of the excursion. She crouched at the edge of the dirtplace, her eyes scanning the darkness. Her ears pressed flat to her skull. The coast was clear. A tail flick, and the speedy apprentice streaked across the land, her body low to the ground, the wind roaring in her ears. Freedom. And finding Cowbie. All sorts of smells bombarded her nose, and she veered in the direction of something that smelled sulfuric, that smelled of horror. The thunderpath. She halted at the edge, monsters whipping her sparse fur with their ferocious wind. "Starry?" she called, straining to be heard over the chaos.
33/100
Starrypaw followed quietly and nervously. She had a bad feeling about this. A very bad feeling. Then they approached the Thunderpath, and her senses were overwhelmed. She shrunk back, ears flattening against ger head. Then her expression changed, and she blinked in confusion. "I…how did I get here?" She looked at Beastpaw. "Who are you?" Her voice was more confident, more self-assured.
(DID time!)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE