Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Anyone wanna match PFPs?
Last post by Izzyinkz.
Today 01:27 PM
[p] Everything looks...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 01:23 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 01:23 PM
new oc header icon
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 01:21 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:03 PM

Old January 18th, 2024, 11:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default we meet again [p]

- Mistypaw -

Mistypaw followed the warrior into the territory, sniffing the air for prey. Even with the snowflakes softly falling on the white blanket that was already covering the ground, she could scent multiple animals, although it was probably just birds and some kind of land prey that managed to survive the freezing winter by hiding. She was glad to be out in the territory again and actually do something. Her apprenticeship really was dragging itself out, she was 36 moons and had gone through so much. She'd done so much for RiverClan, fought in every battle back then, worked so hard, stars she had even died for her clan.. but maybe one day, that would be appreciated and she would be ranked up to a warrior. As far as she knew, it was only her assesment standing in the way. When they arrived, she turned to Pinefire and wondered if they should split up.

The late apprentice certainly wasn't letting herself get babysat. She was perfectly capable for caring on her own and defending herself, she had seen that when she got kidnapped twice and tried searching for Birdy without any success. "Uhh.. I'd suggest we split up, so that we can catch more, and then meet here again with our catches," she mewed, praying that Pinefire was not one of those overprotective cats that needed to be watching her every step.

@furrensic [Pinefire] @stardust. [so you know it's up, though i'd suggest darkness joins in the second round of posts?]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder

Last edited by starry; January 18th, 2024 at 12:31 PM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 01:06 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: we meet again [p]

PINEFIRE
she/her. 14 moons. mottled brown and off-white tabby with orange eyes
(purrks; just a scratch, master scout)

"maaan..it's freezin' out here." pinefire grumbles under her breath as she plods through the snow. she watches as her breath comes out in white clouds, shivering. a small part of her regrets coming out in this cold. sniffling, her ears swivel when she hears mistypaw speak up. she wants to split up? at first, the mottled tabby almost protests against it – just for the fact that mistypaw is an apprentice — ..then comes to the conclusion that mistypaw is old enough to take care of herself. she is older than me.., the warrior thinks.

"yeah, that's a good idea." the warrior says with a small nod. "just, uh, be careful, 'kay?" though she has no doubt in her mind that the older molly can defend herself if something does happen, she's still cautious. with that being said, she turns away and heads off in her own direction. sniffing the air for prey, she catches the light scent of a mole. grin spreading across her maw, pinefire tracks the scent (with some difficulties, this snow was really watering down the scent) until she finds the mole - surprisingly plump considering the weather - skittering around.

dropping into a crouch, she slowly creeps forward until she's a rabbit-length away from the prey. she then leaps, landing on it and quickly killing it. yes!

[ @celeste ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 20th, 2024, 06:15 AM

- Mistypaw -

The tabby molly gave a quick nod before padding away, sniffing the air curiously. There didn't seem to be much prey around, except for the faint scent of vole. With a tip of her head she started moving towards it, dropping in a crouch. However as she was closer, she realized the vole wasn't moving. Like, at all. Confused, she poked it with one of her front paws, realizing it was completely frozen. Hm.. maybe she could bring it back to camp and let it melt there? She began digging a hole, carefully placing the frozen vole in it and covering it with a small layer of dirt again. Misty continued looking for prey, smelling the ground in addition to just the air. It was quite hard to hunt in leafbare, but not impossible.

Something was off. The scent that her nose was met with wasn't the one of prey, but rather.. intruder. She narrowed her eyes, moving towards the smell. Maybe she should've asked Pinefire for help, but.. no, she could do this on her own. Her claws were unsheathed and she was in a battle crouch, ready to attack someone full power if they proposed a threat to RiverClan.

–––

@furrensic [Pinefire] [i think it works best if you post with pine again after misty has her interaction with darkness?] @stardust. [Darkness] [let the chaos begin hehe]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old January 23rd, 2024, 01:56 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

~Darkness/Formerly Cloverpaw~

Darkness was taking a walk near her old clan. RiverClan. She remembered RiverClan, she hated RiverClan. And as she began to think about RiverClan, three cats popped into her mind. Mistypaw, Birdpaw, and Oaksong. However, the one cat she specifically thought about the most was Mistypaw. "That evil apprentice who whined about Stormtalon" She thought as.. Wait.. She smelled a familiar scent in her direction. Could it be?

IT WAS. She saw Mistypaw and some other cat doing training right near the area she was in. She watched as the other cat caught something. Now was her chance, she leaped from the bushes, and yelled "MISTYPAW! YOU DID NOTHING TO DESERVE WHAT YOU HAD! FAME! AND NOW YOUR 36 MOONS OLD AND STILL AN APPRENTICE! HOW CAN I TELL? BECAUSE, I KNEW YOU PROBABLY WERE! NOW GO BACK TO TO YOUR STORMTALON, HE PROBABLY GOT RESSURECTED DIDN'T HE?"

She wanted to attack Mistypaw as her anger poured out of her. But she didn't want to attack her former clanmate, that just felt unfair to her. But she still was angry at her for being just a stupid apprentice. "And how's Birdface doing? Still an apprentice probably. She probably didn't deserve her warrior name either!" She exclaimed as she eyed Mistypaw closely.

@celeste (yes, let it begin indeed) @furrensic (just to let you know for progression purposes)

Last edited by stardust.; January 23rd, 2024 at 01:57 PM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:51 AM

· Mistypaw ·
gray tabby with one amber eye, the other one is covered with a scar
she/her · riverclan · 36 moons

It couldn’t be. Mistypaw’s brows furrowed as a somewhat familiar shape came into view, and she flexed her claws. Oh my gosh. It was Cloverpaw. Nonono, this wasn’t real.. no one would hurt her bird, she wouldn’t let Cloverpaw anywhere near RiverClan.. Why was it so damn hard for the exiled shecat to stay away? The home Cloverpaw had endangered was Misty’s full passion, it was all she had left. No matter what happened, her loyalty to RiverClan would always stay. No matter how many loved ones died, she would remain helpful to her clan. She couldn’t let anything get in the way of that now. Tears streaming down her face, she flinched slightly as Cloverpaw started screaming. But.. no, she could not show weakness! Mistypaw let out a hostile growl, the mention of Stormtalon shattering her. He wasn’t resurrected, he was still gone, in the stars.. she hoped that one day he’d summon her for one of those dream visits a lot of cats had, but the day had not come so far.

Tears were still rushing down her face, but she forced herself to stand tall as she narrowed her eyes at Cloverpaw. Get out. You aren’t hurting RiverClan anymore than you have already. It’s my home and we’re going through enough, so just leave me alone and get off the damn territory. As a matter of fact Stormtalon isn’t back. I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS SO DAMN EASY FOR ME BUT IT ISN’T! You had a choice, Cloverpaw. You could have been loyal to your clan who actually cared for you, but no, you turned against them and keep on traumatizing cats that are so done with life already. And Birdpaw is now Birdsnow, THE DEPUTY OF RIVERCLAN. So have some goddamn respect before making empty claims. Yeah I’m stll an apprentice, but that’s because my training has been delayed due to my search for Birdsnow, who was presumed dead. You know the thing is, I actually care about the cats around me and don’t just abandon and hurt them a million times over and over again. I’m giving you one last chance to get out or I’m attacking you,” she growled while sobbing.

· @stardust. ·

Mistyshard Kit Finder