Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 01:01 AM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM

Old December 9th, 2023, 12:44 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default dead and gone and buried.

Wingkit
He/him | 5 moons | No purrks
He couldn't sleep. How could anyone expect him too after the burial of his father? Wingkit lay with his eyes open, staring out at the nursery entrance, while he felt Pristy sleeping beside him. Nights passed slower when he wasn't asleep, but he didn't really care to delay tomorrow - so carefully as to not wake the others he slipped out of the nest and trotted towards the nursery entrance.

Once outside Wing was met with frosty air and a lack of activity in the camp. The clearing was bare, no one out and about and likely all tucked away in their cozy dens. It made him mad, anger that now started to bubble out of him in tiny growls. Plopping himself down just outside of the nursery, he finally turned his gaze towards the sky above RiverClan's camp. It was lit up with the twinkling lights of stars, and he wondered if his dad was one of them. Or, at least he'd heard someone say that dead cats went to the sky - StarClan, it was called. Was he up there? Was one of those stars now his dad?

"You're nots suppose to be in the sky," he mumbled as his paws started to knead the ground, "you're suppose to be here. You're suppose to be my dad..."

[ @Rose - for wholesome wing and pristy time ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Last edited by taillow; December 10th, 2023 at 07:45 PM.
Old December 10th, 2023, 11:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: dead and gone and buried.

Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

Pristinekit didn't mean to overhear, to eavesdrop on what was clearly a personal moment. Nor did she mean to wake up, stirring from her sleep when Wingkit's warmth departed from her side. But these things just happened, and so Pristinekit couldn't hold back the pang of sympathy that unfurled in her heart when she crept to the nursery entrance, following Wingkit's scent, and found her best friend staring up at the sky.

Seeing Wingkit so morose, so utterly sad, - a feeling he had never advertised before - made Pristinekit want to shoo away that hurt. To take him to Tansypaw, to heal him somehow. It reminded her of her own mother, Pansypetal, who sometimes fell into this same state, drowning in her own grief because someone she had once loved was gone from her life. Pristinekit always felt bad, because she herself had never known her father, never knew how to grieve him properly, never knew how to help her mother, because it wasn't just a wound Tansypaw could help with.

It was not external, it was internal, just as was Wingkit's pain. Loitering in the shadows, the monochrome she-kit hesitated a beat before stepping up beside her friend, her small paws silent on the earth as she approached the tom-kit and sat down beside him. Except, unlike Wingkit, her gaze was fixed on her black-gloved paws instead of up at the sky. "`M sorry, Wings." She managed to whisper finally, blue eyes glued helplessly to the floor. She felt useless, unable to really understand her best friend's depth of emotions in this moment. One part of her even wanted to cry, for absolutely no reason, but Pristinekit had to stay strong, right? Wingkit was the one deserving to shed tears, and she'd be there for him if he so wished.

[ @birdie - Wingkit ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old December 11th, 2023, 04:15 PM
that's very noice!

Wingkit
He heard the tiny paw steps before feeling the fur of his best friend up against his side. It was comforting in a way, after everything that had happened today. Turning his head, Wingkit looked at Pristy and how her gaze remained on her paws. He wanted to keep up the same stoic mask he'd had coming into camp, the same tearless expression. Crying made his face hurt and his eyes go misty. But under the cover of night, and with his best friend by his side, he couldn't stop the rogue tear that slides down his cheek. "...He's not supposes to be gone..." came the quiet reply as his eyes turn back to the stars.

The anger he'd felt had fizzled out by the time sleep had claimed him briefly once more. Now all he felt was this aching hollowness in his chest. "Did you hears that Larkstar didn't even fight back? She just let... she let those bigger cats just flings his body like it was nothings!" the rage-hiss left him as he flattened his ears. "She let thems call him names and spit on us! Instead of teaching thems what happens when they kills one of us, she just walked aways! It was- it was horrible, Pristy! She- she-!" By now his throat felt tight and the rest of the words came out in an incoherent wheeze. Wing's eyes were wide as his paws scrapped at the dirt. Something felt wrong. His chest hurt and his paws felt like they were disappearing. A little hiss slipped out of him as the tears came freely now, his whole body trembling.

Why hadn't his aunt fought back? He had tried - and would've gone further had it not been for that big brute that whacked him back with a large paw. Everything in his little body was screaming at him, but all of these new intense emotions left him scrabbling for a pawhold on sanity. "...All anyone cared abouts is Tansypaw." He spit her name out like it was a bad taste of prey. "Or takin' dads place." Now crouched on the ground and staring at it blankly, Wingkit dig his best to stop the tremors that passed through him - to no avail.

[ @Rose ]

my character's actions/thoughts are not my own; please do not take them as such ♥

Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

She/Her

Pristinekit kept silent, head bowed. She didn't know what to say, what to do. Never before had she felt so useless, so lost, so absolutely helpless. `Not supposed to be gone.` Wingkit was talking about Falconfeather. Falconfeather, who'd never really been the best father in Pristinekit's eyes, and yet her friend grieved all the same.

“I know, Wings.” She whispered faintly. Did she know, though? Was she sorry? Maybe Pristinekit hadn't known the pain of losing a family member, but she was certainly very very very sorry that Wingkit had to go through it. She wouldn't wish such hurt on... on... anyone! Lifting her sapphire gaze, Pristinekit felt herself hone in on the fact that Wingkit was crying. Whether he knew it or not, the fiercest, boldest, most outgoing cat Pristinekit knew was crying. The fact shook her to the core, surprise tainting her heart. She'd braced herself for the possibility... but seeing it was different. Wingkit usually wasn't one to feel sad, but who said he couldn't be?

Shuffling closer to her best friend, Pristinekit offered Wingkit a wavering smile as she aimed to smooth down his unruly shoulder fur with a couple of well-placed licks. "But... But Larkstar is a big cat." Pristinekit hesitated. Big cats knew everything, right? Nevermind. It didn't matter. Larkstar must have done something wrong if Wingkit was so broken-up about it.

Attempting to throw her front limbs around her best friend, to embrace him, to offer whatever comfort she could offer, Pristinekit let out a soft, sad noise. "I'm so sorry, Wings." Aaaaand now she felt double-horrible-est than before, because she herself had thought about taking Wingkit to Tansypaw. That meant she was thinking about Tansypaw too right? She had skipped over Falconfeather just like everyone else? What was she to do now? Blinking up at the night sky, the black and white she-kit swished her tail idly behind her. "I... I want to help, Wings. But how?"

[ @tallulah - Wingkit | Post is messy and all-over-the-place but aaah here we are ]

Old January 1st, 2024, 06:46 PM
that's very noice!

Wingkit
There were few cats that he would ever willingly let touch him. The first on that list was Honeys, because he was his brother, and the second was Pristy. Wingkit still couldn't help but tense though as her paws came down around him, only relaxing after a bit. It felt wrong to accept comfort from her, or from anyone really. His anger made him feel like deep down he didn't really deserve it. As much as he missed his dad, Falconfeather had never even bothered to be around all that much - and it was hard to not think it was because of something he had done.

"I don't know," came the sniffling response as Wing followed his friends gaze up towards the stars above. Was one of them dad? He'd been told stories of how the spirits of the fallen cats became stars, residing in the sky with the rest of their ancestors. It was hard to believe, especially so recently after his death. The sky was far away, wouldn't it take time for him to travel? And when he did become a star, how would Wing know which one was him? It made his head hurt trying to think about it so he shook it softly and looked at Pristy.

At least she still had Pansypetal, no matter how much Wingkit despised the older queen for all of her silly rules. "Can I tells you a secret, Pristy?" Part of him was nervous, because what he was about to reveal didn't seem real yet. When he spoke of it, surely that would make it real - and he would have to carry it out without backing away. Was he up for the task that he would be called upon to complete? Could he really do something like that?

It scared him that even without having any formal training yet, the answer he found himself sayin was yes.

[ @Rose ]

Old January 18th, 2024, 01:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

She/Her

Everything felt heavy, like something was pushing down on her shoulders, stopping her from being able to think of any way to help her best friend. Arms tightening around Wingkit with a sense of helplessness, Pristinekit tried to will his sadness away. If she wished for something hard enough, it had to happen, right? But nothing in the world worked for that, and Pristinekit would soon learn it.

"A secret?" She repeated in a whisper, as if just the word was sacred, a secret in itself. Pristinekit didn't know a lot of secrets - she knew that Pansypetal had a lot of them, but her mother never spoke of them, and ever aiming to be the perfect daughter, Pristinekit had never asked. Scooting closer to Wingkit, the black and white she-kit fixed wide, attentive eyes on her best friend. "You can tell me aaaall the secrets." She whispered, beaming. "Nobody ever tells me anything, but I won't tell anyone." She paused to think. "Unless you want me to tell someone?"

[ @tallulah - Wingkit ]

Old January 22nd, 2024, 07:14 PM
that's very noice!

Wingkit
Shaking his head, unable to stop the glimmer of amusement in his eyes, Wingkit quickly replied, "No. This secret you can't tells anyone. Okay?" He knew he didn't have to ask; Pristy was his best friend and there was absolutely nothing in the entire world that would change that. Even this... hopefully. All he could do was cross his toebeans and hope.

"...I'm gonna avenge my dad." His voice was quieter, and though soft was spoken with solid determination. Blue-green eyes looked at Pristy, unwavering as he continued. "I'm going to kill Dawnstar." Perhaps it would've been smarter to aim a bit lower, settle for a ShadowClan warrior instead, or perhaps whoever the medicine cat was in their Clan. But the leader's form was burned into his memory, and justice would be something he sought until his last breath.

Perhaps it was wild for him to proclaim such a thing, but the details were unimportant. After awhile of his gaze lingering on his best friend, Wing eventually looked up to the stars. Eyes narrowing a bit, the tom ignored the way a chill crept down his spine from the night time air.

[ @Rose ]

Old January 24th, 2024, 12:34 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

She/Her

There was nothing Pristinekit could say to that. So she sat. In silence. Probably getting frostbite from how thin her fur was and how cold the world suddenly felt. Oh well, that wasn't the point here. "I won't tell anyone." She whispered finally, large blue eyes fixed on Wingkit's face. He was her bestest friend in the entire RiverClan. In the entire... entire... um, EveryClan! Of course Pristinekit would keep his secret.

Letting a shy smile creep onto her face, Pristinekit attempted to squeeze her companion tighter in a hug. "I won't tell anyone." She repeated, nodding her head once. "In fact, I'll... I'll... help you!" That was right. If Wings was going to take on ShadowClan's scaaaary leader, Pristinekit wouldn't let him do it alone, no matter how afraid she was of just the big cat's name. Hesitating a beat, Pristinekit turned her gaze back to the ground. "Just please don't get hurt. It would make me very sad."

[ @tallulah - Wingkit | Tada, we can use this post as a closer if you'd like ! ]