Last post by paris
Today 08:14 AM
notifs glitch?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 07:55 AM

Old December 29th, 2023, 12:43 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Mintpaw groomed glow pelt.

(Activity - open)

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old December 29th, 2023, 06:25 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

This contains death. feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him
brown tabby with emerald eyes

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as his liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 30th, 2023 at 10:31 AM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 06:44 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post

This contains death, feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as he liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

[CENTER]

Basilthroat
They/Them~Windclan~24 Moons
"I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be"

"Leafspot!" Basilthroat screamed watching the tom drop like a piece of prey. Basilthroat ran to the tom's side. They placed their paw on his throat.
"No! No!" they yelled but it was all too late. "He's dead!" Basilthroat screeched like a dying rabbit.
"But Cowtuft gave you..you.." they stopped and turned to medicine den horrorstruck.

[OPEN]

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 29th, 2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 06:49 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

This contains death, feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as he liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

Catchingflame:

She watched in horror as the cat coughed up blood before he collapsed, dead. Catchingflame bolted out of the clearing, terrified at what she had just seen. She’d go hunting to clear her mind.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old December 29th, 2023, 06:54 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

Leafspot
Male He/Him

Redpaw

The apprentice continued waiting, her tail tip twitching every so often. She paid mild attention as one of her clanmates left the medicine den with herbs in his jaws, that was Leafsot wasn't it? As she turned her head to look at something else in camp movement from the warrior caught her attention. She stared at him for some time before her eyes went wide when he collapsed.

Her jaw hung open, more shocked than anything and it didn't take long before her paws had her racing over. She made a sharp stop only a tail length away from the warrior, was he breathing? What was happening? Her ears arched following Basilthroat's screech, dead? He was dead? What in starclan's name was going on!?

Help me hatch my babies
Old December 29th, 2023, 07:00 PM
#Salva

Basilthroat

Their eyes clouding with grief they said "I..I think I know who did this to you". Basilthroat's gaze turned once again to the medicine den. "We've had enough cats die like this.." they trailed "now I know just who to stop".

[OPEN]

Character website
Commisions
Old December 29th, 2023, 07:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
What in the name of the stars??

Bolting from the warriors den, Bravebird arrived just in time to see Catchingflame bolting from camp. The screech hadn't been from her though - rather Basilthroat who was standing over - wait. Why was Leafspot not moving? Why were they still?? The warrior padded up to the scene, fully intending to verify for herself that the warrior was dead when words from her Clanmate stopped her in her tracks.

Approaching the scene the warrior tossed a glare towards Basilthroat; she knew where their gaze was going to, and though she hadn't been here she still refused to believe that Cowtuft was behind this poisoning. It just wasn't true - it wasn't the Cow that Brave remembered. Looking now to the body of Leafspot, she ducked her head and touched her nose to his shoulder. His body was still warm, though it was clear his flank was still and he was dead. Blood trickled down his jaw and his eyes were glossy.

"Travel well to StarClan," Bravebird murmured softly, briefly closing her eyes as she paid her respects. Then she lifted her head and looked to Basilthroat. "What did you mean by you know who did this??" she asked, already expecting the answer to be Cowtuft. She wanted to hear her Clanmate say it though, to give the reasoning he would ever think the gentle giant capable of murder - of sinking as low as RiverClan to kill cats with poison.

[ @Wordle ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 29th, 2023 at 07:23 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 07:16 PM
#Salva

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
What in the name of the stars??

Bolting from the warriors den, Bravebird arrived just in time to see Catchingflame bolting from camp. The screech hadn't been from her though - rather Basilthroat who was standing over - wait. Why was Leafspot not moving? Why were they still?? The warrior padded up to the scene, fully intending to verify for herself that the warrior was dead when words from her Clanmate stopped her in her tracks.

Approaching the scene the warrior tossed a glare towards Basilthroat; she knew where his gaze was going to, and though she hadn't been here she still refused to believe that Cowtuft was behind this poisoning. It just wasn't true - it wasn't the cow Brave remembered. Looking now to the body of Leafspot, she ducked her head and touched her nose to his shoulder. His body was still warm, though it was clear his flank was still and he was dead. Blood trickled down his jaw and his eyes were glossy.

"Travel well to StarClan," Bravebird murmured softly, briefly closing her eyes as she paid her respects. Then she lifted her head and looked to Basilthroat. "What did you mean by you know who did this??" she asked, already expecting the answer to be Cowtuft. She wanted to hear her Clanmate say it though, to give the reasoning he would ever think the gentle giant capable of murder - of sinking as low as RiverClan to kill cats with poison.

[ @Wordle ]

Basilthroat

Their gaze still on Leafspot's dead body they said "When he came out of the medicine den, he was eating the herbs that Cowtuft had given him". They went on "Cowtuft is a great medic he would know if Leafspot was still ill especially ill enough to die". "Why would he let him leave if he wasnt well?" Basilthroat asked the she-cat.

Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 29th, 2023 at 07:17 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 07:27 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them20 moonstags; @Micanomancy @Wordle @tallulah
═ ═ ═
Poppysong sighs and glances up into the sky, closing their eyes. “I suppose-” they begin to say to Hawkfur, but they’re interrupted.

Basilthroat and their scream. Leafspot is dead.

Poppysong stands, wincing at their leg but resoundingly ignoring it. They rush over to Leafspot’s still-warm body. “What happened?” They hiss at Basilthroat, and a flick of their ear betrays they regret their tone. What Bravebird says makes them pause. Who indeed?

So, you say it is poison?” Poppysong says once they are done explaining. “Don’t be vague, we’re all thinking it.

Their brashness quickly gives away to fear. It was the poison. A cat doesn’t just drop dead in the middle of the clearing. They glance hesitantly towards the medicine cat den and their tail fluffs to twice its normal size, and instead of looking away, they stare into it. Transfixed with fear.

Poppysong then vows to themself that they will never go into that den as long as Cowtuft and Lightningstorm stay there.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 29th, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 07:32 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Redpaw

Redpaw watched the interaction between the two, part of her wondered whether or not she should leave, well no one told her she had to. Though she was horrified by the sudden death of one of her clan mates, she was curious to see how this may play out.

Help me hatch my babies