Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mars Romance Finder!
by ollie
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:28 PM
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by occultation
Today 04:50 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 04:49 PM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:49 PM

Old November 29th, 2023, 06:24 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

@Lunatic @Naila I need you two to post starters with your characters, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
CryingElk

CryingElk froze as he saw Dawnstar's claws unsheathed. "I know how to! I know how to hunt rabbits, birds, mice, all of them! I know how to fight in some ways!!" He answered, lashing his tail proudly. "I know the scruff shake, playing dead, and a few others." CryingElk said. His 'family' had taught him to do most of it, and other times he learned them from random battles. 'Maybe a have a chance! I'll be able to sleep again!' He thought before looking to Dawnstar with hopeful eyes. 'Who ever's listening, please let her accept me!' He prayed to anyone listening in the sky.

@Undertaker

Oh, good he wasn't completely pathetic. Dawnstar tipped her head to the side and sighed. He sounded very desperate at this point, and she could work with that. She was just hoping that he wasn't a total waste of her time.

"I'll give you a chance," Dawnstar answered after the silence had settled for a time. "You can stay in my clan for a time, you'll have to earn your place if you wanna remain though. You'll work as a warrior in training, you can keep your name, Cryingelk, unless you wish for a different name. You'll also be staying amongst my clan's younger cats, the apprentices, and treated as one and have the same restrictions until whichever warrior I assign to train you deems you fit enough to serve as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Dawnstar meowed, finding her terms fair.

He'll have to be tested to ensure that he can fight, and hunt, but most importantly that he knows how to be stealthy and use the shadows like a true ShadowClan cat. "Once whoever mentors you deems you fit and trustworthy enough, you'll be moved to the warrior's den and given more freedom to go where you please without supervision. If you pull your weight, follow orders, and serve ShadowClan well, you'll fit right in." She waited to see if the tom had any protests before she brought him anywhere with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
Name: Stormy
Appearance: A big grey tabby with green eyes.
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Stormykit
Reasons for Joining:
- Dumped in ShadowClan territory by twolegs
- Needs medical care for her surviving litter mate, Crystal
- Coming down with whitecough from exposure

Name: Crystal
Appearance: A tiny dilute calico with warm amber eyes.
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Honeykit
Reasons for Joining:
- Dumped in ShadowClan territory by twolegs
- Coming down with greencough from exposure/tiny size
s t o r m y
she/her - 5 moons - @Undertaker
Stormy knew she needed to get up and find a better spot to rest, somewhere warmer and out of the bone-chilling wind, but even standing seemed like a monumental task. She felt awful, hunger pangs in her stomach and still shell-shocked and frightened from the events of the morning.
She was unbearably warm pressed against her smaller litter mate, but when she stood up on shaky paws, the cold still left her shivering.
Crystal barely stirred, his tiny body fever-warm and wracked with coughs.
She needed to find food and shelter, but she could barely manage to keep her own eyes open or put one foot in front of the other, let alone catch even another measly, awful-tasting frog. She found herself missing her mother's milk and warm flank, and the wriggling bodies of her litter-mates on either side of her.
She flopped back down on the cold, muddy ground after a few steps and let her eyes fall shut. What was the point? With Sky gone and both her and Crystal too sick to hunt or find proper shelter, it was only a matter of time. She could only hold on to the meager hope that someone would find them - a kind cat, or maybe even another twolegs.

Dawnstar yawned as she strolled in the direction of the faint scent tickling her nose. Outsiders have been trespassing left and right meaning she had to patrol more frequently, it was a chore, but she enjoyed the alone time. The search didn't take long at all, the scent wasn't moving. Shoving aside some brambles, she locked her golden ambers on the young pair of cats resting in her den.

The scent of sickness hit the mountainous feline in the face, making her whiskers twitch with disgust. Dawnstar didn't like weak things and she certainly didn't like sick things. Sick weak things were just the worst.

Purposely making her paw steps loud, her tremendous form quickly towered off the younger she-cat as observed them. "What in the world happened to you two?" Theleader asked, peering at the kits curiously. The one the disgusting scent was coming from looked dreadfully weak. On closer inspection, beyond that sharp hackle-raising stench, Dawnstar could smell twolegs. Ugh, kittypets.

They both smelt like sickness, the one worse than the other, Dawnstar instincts screamed at her to avoid them or toss them out of her territory before they infected her clan or her. But curiosity sat at the forefront of her mind, there was a story here and she'd like to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Name: Grackle
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Gracklepaw
Reason for Joining:
• he wants to learn to be self sufficient
• he's tired of being lonely and wandering around the twolegplace
• he's heard of clan life from the loners and kittypets in twolegplace and romanticized it

- - - >

Grackle practically bounced into the ShadowClan territory, his heart skipping a beat when he caught the scent of real Clan cats! He'd been dreaming of this moment since he'd first learned about the clans, but he'd never been able to work up the confidence to ask to join. Ever since he was a kit he'd heard tales of the strong warriors that prowled the forest, living free from the Twolegs and fiercely defending their territory, with mountains of prey and food and an army cats, all with experience to hunt and kill.

That sounded like a dream come true to Grackle. He'd never be hungry again, and he'd be able to defend himself. He wouldn't have to worry about getting into fights with bigger stronger cats that could easily overpower him and chase him away. He knew that he was practically defenseless, he was the runt of the litter and he had a torn ear because of it. But now was his chance to become something more than a stray with no place to call home.

Grackle straightened up his posture and puffed his chest out, trying to exude confidence as he wandered through the territory. He knew that not just any cat would be excepted. He had to show them how passionate he was. He'd have to prove he was serious and wanted to in a Clan. This wasn't Twolegplace anymore. It wasn't a free for all. And this certainly wasn't a game.

Oh, my... it like they multiply this time of year! The Queen of Shadows was dragging her huge claws along the bark of a pine tree when she heard rather than saw some cat wandering around. They were rather loud, practically frolicking around. Dawnstar pulled away from the pine she had been using to sharpen her claws and slammed her front paws on the ground, as always annoyed.

Welp, gotta go see who needs their pelt skinned. With the ease of a member born from shadows, she slides out of sight merging with the shadows. The cat wasn't far, some fox lengths from where she had been. It was some young tom, who didn't have a hint of fear in his scent. Dawnstar shifted her weight between her haunches as she shifted into a hunting crouch. She mentally judged the distances between them, half smirking as the tom drew closer.

In one rapid motion, she sprung at the outsiders, claws out as she aimed to slam into his flank and bowl the smaller cat over onto his back. "Honestly, does no one teach you outsiders to mind our borders?" Dawnstar hissed, more irritated than hostile. "Outsiders belong in the outskirts, not roaming around my territory."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; November 29th, 2023 at 06:25 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:41 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Cryingelk

He'd be safe! Cryingelk listened to Dawnstar explain what he'd be doing in the clan. The tom nodded and dipped his head. "Thank you... Thank you." He thanked and lifted his head. Cryingelk took a step forward towards the territory as anxiety pricked at his pelt. Did i just get myself into something terrible? Will they attack me the moment I get into their home? Those thoughts swirled in his mind. With a deep breath, he padded up nex5 to Dawnstar, probably a fox-length away from the clan cat. He didn't want to ruin his chance at safety for getting too close.

@Undertaker

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old November 29th, 2023, 07:13 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Lunatic @Naila I need you two to post starters with your characters, please.

Oh, good he wasn't completely pathetic. Dawnstar tipped her head to the side and sighed. He sounded very desperate at this point, and she could work with that. She was just hoping that he wasn't a total waste of her time.

"I'll give you a chance," Dawnstar answered after the silence had settled for a time. "You can stay in my clan for a time, you'll have to earn your place if you wanna remain though. You'll work as a warrior in training, you can keep your name, Cryingelk, unless you wish for a different name. You'll also be staying amongst my clan's younger cats, the apprentices, and treated as one and have the same restrictions until whichever warrior I assign to train you deems you fit enough to serve as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Dawnstar meowed, finding her terms fair.

He'll have to be tested to ensure that he can fight, and hunt, but most importantly that he knows how to be stealthy and use the shadows like a true ShadowClan cat. "Once whoever mentors you deems you fit and trustworthy enough, you'll be moved to the warrior's den and given more freedom to go where you please without supervision. If you pull your weight, follow orders, and serve ShadowClan well, you'll fit right in." She waited to see if the tom had any protests before she brought him anywhere with her.

Dawnstar yawned as she strolled in the direction of the faint scent tickling her nose. Outsiders have been trespassing left and right meaning she had to patrol more frequently, it was a chore, but she enjoyed the alone time. The search didn't take long at all, the scent wasn't moving. Shoving aside some brambles, she locked her golden ambers on the young pair of cats resting in her den.

The scent of sickness hit the mountainous feline in the face, making her whiskers twitch with disgust. Dawnstar didn't like weak things and she certainly didn't like sick things. Sick weak things were just the worst.

Purposely making her paw steps loud, her tremendous form quickly towered off the younger she-cat as observed them. "What in the world happened to you two?" Theleader asked, peering at the kits curiously. The one the disgusting scent was coming from looked dreadfully weak. On closer inspection, beyond that sharp hackle-raising stench, Dawnstar could smell twolegs. Ugh, kittypets.

They both smelt like sickness, the one worse than the other, Dawnstar instincts screamed at her to avoid them or toss them out of her territory before they infected her clan or her. But curiosity sat at the forefront of her mind, there was a story here and she'd like to hear it.

Oh, my... it like they multiply this time of year! The Queen of Shadows was dragging her huge claws along the bark of a pine tree when she heard rather than saw some cat wandering around. They were rather loud, practically frolicking around. Dawnstar pulled away from the pine she had been using to sharpen her claws and slammed her front paws on the ground, as always annoyed.

Welp, gotta go see who needs their pelt skinned. With the ease of a member born from shadows, she slides out of sight merging with the shadows. The cat wasn't far, some fox lengths from where she had been. It was some young tom, who didn't have a hint of fear in his scent. Dawnstar shifted her weight between her haunches as she shifted into a hunting crouch. She mentally judged the distances between them, half smirking as the tom drew closer.

In one rapid motion, she sprung at the outsiders, claws out as she aimed to slam into his flank and bowl the smaller cat over onto his back. "Honestly, does no one teach you outsiders to mind our borders?" Dawnstar hissed, more irritated than hostile. "Outsiders belong in the outskirts, not roaming around my territory."
- - -

Grackle landed on the hard ground with an “Oof!”, unable to fight back as he was tackled onto his back, leaving his belly exposed in the air. As Dawnstar bowled him to the ground, she’d also knocked the breath out of him, leaving him to stare up at her silently, as he catches his breath once more.

His eyes widened at the sight of the cat that’d just attacked him. She had an aura of importance and respect, and he could tell from the get go that this was not someone he wanted to mess with. His eyes fill with a mix of emotions, respect, fear and awe at the cat’s strength. As soon as he gets his breath again he begins to bombard her with questions. “How did you even do that?! I didn’t hear you, or smell you or detect you at all! A-and you knocked me straight to the ground and-“ He gasps his voice filled with wonder and excitement “Are you a clan cat?!-“

Grackle stops himself. He didn’t want to annoy her. She’d probably rip his throat out if he chattered too much. Instead he answers Dawnstar’s question politely. “Well, no, nobody really teaches us. We sort of learn on our own.” He pauses before speaking again quickly. “I-I’ll leave if you want me to! And I won’t come back. But I just, really wanted to meet a Clan cat. It’s been my dream ever since I was kit hearing stories about you all. But, I’ll respect your wishes, if you’d like me to leave.” He says, trying not to ramble too much, despite his pounding heart, and trying to be polite and respectful.

Old November 29th, 2023, 10:51 PM

My Mood: Sad

A small grey tabby approached the shadowclan border, his tail twitched nervously and his jaws parted to take in the different scent. With carefully placed paw steps the tom made his way deeper into the clan territory, eventually he crawled under a bush with just enough room for him to comfortably lay down. His trip to the clan territories wore the tom out, what harm was he doing by taking a break anyways? He'd continue his search for clan cats once he had rested some more, slowly closing his eyes he drifted off into a light and uneasy sleep.

@Undertaker
Old December 2nd, 2023, 12:01 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar would have rolled her eyes if she wasn't so intent on keeping her death glare on the outsider. It didn't seem like she had anything useful to say, and her threat did nothing to Dawnstar's desire to see her bleed. The leader winced as pain blasted through her gut from the strong kick, but it did little to nothing to move the massive feline. All this idiot managed to do was further upset the leader. Parting her maw, Dawnstar's fangs aimed for the younger cat's ear intending to to rip it right off her head. The leader's claws endeavored to shred the she-cat's chest.

Dawnstar narrowed her eyes, wondering where in the world this cat grew up. Well, if they had a healthy dose of fear of the clans that saved Dawnstar a potential headache. But that did prove that this one was pretty desperate if he was willing to come to them. That and it sounded like he did a bit of digging before seeking out a clan.

"Do you know how to hunt and fight?" Dawnstar quired, unsheathing her claws momentarily as she lashed her tail. Desperate cats don't take things for granted, Vulturefang, Larkfire, and even Blackhawk all proved to be nice additions to ShadowClan. Cryingelk at least seemed to have better manners than those who just walked into her territory and took to hunting like they owned the place.

This one reminded her of Badgerscar, he had the same feistiness. Dawnstar didn't think this kittypet knew what she was getting into, but Larkfire had been a bit younger when she joined the clan and looked where she was now. Now that she thought about it, a few of the outsiders she had taken in had risen through the ranks and earned their rightful places within the clan.

More failed her than served her clan, but might as well give the hairball a chance to use what is gifted to her and make a home of her own or toss it all the way. "Fine, I still think you're too soft but you're amusing. I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. What's your name again?"

Kurt

(I am so sorry!! I did not get a notification for this at all!!! )

A light shined into the young kit's eyes as she smiled, she felt like she was on the verge of crying. “I’m Kurt!” She answered proudly as looked up to Dawnstar.
Old December 5th, 2023, 09:16 AM
☻Moony☻

Bump Policy: 5 days a week (Not Saturday or Sunday)
My Mood: Sleepy

@Undertaker

Name: Sleepy + Moss
Rank Request: Kts
New Name: Sleepykit + Mosskit
Reason for Joining: They are hungry and dying
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:27 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Scraps

Rank Request: warrior apprentice

New Name: Scrappaw or anything

Reason for Joining: heard about the clans and liked the idea of living in a group

@Undertaker

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old December 7th, 2023, 08:24 PM
Moonraven's brother

@Moon Shark @Collieheart [Post starters please]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Grackle landed on the hard ground with an “Oof!”, unable to fight back as he was tackled onto his back, leaving his belly exposed in the air. As Dawnstar bowled him to the ground, she’d also knocked the breath out of him, leaving him to stare up at her silently, as he catches his breath once more.

His eyes widened at the sight of the cat that’d just attacked him. She had an aura of importance and respect, and he could tell from the get go that this was not someone he wanted to mess with. His eyes fill with a mix of emotions, respect, fear and awe at the cat’s strength. As soon as he gets his breath again he begins to bombard her with questions. “How did you even do that?! I didn’t hear you, or smell you or detect you at all! A-and you knocked me straight to the ground and-“ He gasps his voice filled with wonder and excitement “Are you a clan cat?!-“

Grackle stops himself. He didn’t want to annoy her. She’d probably rip his throat out if he chattered too much. Instead he answers Dawnstar’s question politely. “Well, no, nobody really teaches us. We sort of learn on our own.” He pauses before speaking again quickly. “I-I’ll leave if you want me to! And I won’t come back. But I just, really wanted to meet a Clan cat. It’s been my dream ever since I was kit hearing stories about you all. But, I’ll respect your wishes, if you’d like me to leave.” He says, trying not to ramble too much, despite his pounding heart, and trying to be polite and respectful.

Oh lovely, a weird one. She didn't get a lot of weird ones they were often greatly more amusing than than the normal ones. Intense golden amber glared down at the tom he stared up at her with a variety of emotions, fear was easy enough to see but the awe overwhelmed the emotion. "Wonderful, you're one of those mousebrains with no common sense. Those are always fun." Dawnstar huffed without bothering to get off the smaller cat.

"If you heard or smelt me, I couldn't call myself a clan leader." Dawnstar felt like she was dealing with a kittypet. That or some very very sheltered hairball if he was so easily impressed. The cat was chatty, but time spent with Slytiger allowed Dawnstar to develop a high tolerance for the chatty so long as she was getting the answers she wanted. Thankfully, she did. He answered her politely.

"No one to teach you? Have you no family?" Dawnstar asked with a head tilt. "Where did you come from and what's your name?" As she queried, Dawnstar finally let the younger cat up. Clearly, he was no threat, just an idiot who didn't know how to mind borders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
A small grey tabby approached the shadowclan border, his tail twitched nervously and his jaws parted to take in the different scent. With carefully placed paw steps the tom made his way deeper into the clan territory, eventually he crawled under a bush with just enough room for him to comfortably lay down. His trip to the clan territories wore the tom out, what harm was he doing by taking a break anyways? He'd continue his search for clan cats once he had rested some more, slowly closing his eyes he drifted off into a light and uneasy sleep.

@Undertaker

Why don't they respect her borders? That was the most infuriating thing about outsiders. She didn't have her clan lay down scent markers for them to ignore them. Honestly, she didn't see the need to warn cats away when they happily walked into ShadowClan's territory. The scent marks at the border should be more than enough.

This outsider was a little bit tougher to track down, they were sitting in plain sight. But upon passing a bush once, and then twice, and finding no scent beyond it. She sighed and then took a seat in front of the bush. "Hey! I know you're in there. Get out. If I have to drag you out you will have very deep and painful scars."

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Kurt

(I am so sorry!! I did not get a notification for this at all!!! )

A light shined into the young kit's eyes as she smiled, she felt like she was on the verge of crying. “I’m Kurt!” She answered proudly as looked up to Dawnstar.

"Kurt, strange name," Dawnstar replied, "That's going to have to go if you want to join me. From now on you'll be known as Turtlepaw." The smaller cat looked to be at least six moons, a newly made apprentice. "You'll have a lot to learn, hairball, but stubbornness should get you somewhere. I'll find someone to teach you later. Come along, I'll show you to the camp."

[Done, go ahead and submit Turtle if you haven't.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:11 PM

My Mood: Sad

Startled awake Carbon quickly clawed his way out of the bush, flinching as a branch ripped a tuft of fur from his back. The young tom was scarred enough from previous battles, plus he didn't want to make a bad impression. Once he was completely outside of the bush he looked up at the cat before him, shock and fear at her size causing him to automatically lower himself to the ground.

He couldn't help but feel a shiver run through his body, he hadn't seen such a large cat since that one thief that took his food, but still, he was nowhere the size of the cat here. One look at all of her scars and he knew this cat was no stranger to battle, and guessing by her colossal size, no stranger to winning just about all of them.

It took him some time before he was finally able to find his voice "D-do you have a leader? I would um, like to ask them something" His voice trembled as he fought the urge to high tail it and flee while he still had a chance, he was here, and he couldn't back out now.

@Undertaker
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

A young and scraggly tom with patchy, orange tabby and white fur paced antsily along the border. He had been deliberating for a long while about whether to just go into the Clan's territory and find them himself, but he didn't want to be caught off guard or make them hostile.

Cautiously, he put one paw over the border, then leaped away. He hissed in frustration and continued pacing.

@Undertaker

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; December 7th, 2023 at 10:21 PM.