My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

★彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.✰彡 �� �� �� �� �� ��
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ✰ ʀᴄ ✰ 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰ 彡★
(────)

SycamoreSprout looks down at CrabKit with a look a queen would give a kit If they had just played too rough with one of their littermates. ' ' Well I can tell you right now, that is NOT how the best warrior acts. you have a lot of learning to do young one. ' ' she says in a motherly but stern tone.
Crabkit winced at the stern tone the warrior used, realizing he must've overstepped. He looked up at the warrior and whispered out a soft meow, "sorry, I got a little too wound up" as he bowed his head in respect to the older cat.
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:53 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolo View Post

Crabkit winced at the stern tone the warrior used, realizing he must've overstepped. He looked up at the warrior and whispered out a soft meow, "sorry, I got a little too wound up" as he bowed his head in respect to the older cat.

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout's face goes from stern to a motherly and saddened look, oh how she wanted kits so bad.' ' That's very warrior-like of you CrabKit, ' ' she says giving the small tom-kit some praise. ' ' You'll make a great warrior, CrabKit I'm sure of it! ' ' the warrior says with a smile.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 30th, 2023, 10:07 PM

Bump Policy: 48 Hrs
My Mood: Lazy

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout's face goes from stern to a motherly and saddened look, oh how she wanted kits so bad.' ' That's very warrior-like of you CrabKit, ' ' she says giving the small tom-kit some praise. ' ' You'll make a great warrior, CrabKit I'm sure of it! ' ' the warrior says with a smile.
Crabkit's small brown eyes widened almost as big as his head as he repeated what the warrior said to him over and over in his head. His heart pounding with joy for the first time in a long while, he raised in his tail in a few happy swishes and perked his ears up. Delight rushing through him now he sprang up on all fours cheerfully meowing, "really really really realllyyyy? You think so?!" not even giving the warrior time to respond, he jumped up and shot off to the farther side of camp to go and practice some moves he saw some other cats doing and trying his best to mimic them.
(going to bed lmaoo superr tired after work today, but thanks for the rp i'm sure Crabkit will definitely be ecstatic whenever he sees SycamoureSprout!)

Last edited by Yolo; November 30th, 2023 at 10:07 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 11:09 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw let out a little purr when she received the lick. "I didn't even think about training apprentices when I get old enough. Oh my that feels like a big responsibility." Adderpaw said. Sure being the best warrior would be fine, she just had to prove herself. An apprentice? With that she would have to make sure someone else reached to being a warrior. "I mean what if they don't have the drive to want to do anything?" Adderpaw shook her head. "Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself"

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
"It is a big responsibility, but so is being a Lionheart. It's not so different - in both roles, you're responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the clan. Being a mentor is just a little more specific - you're responsible for the safety and wellbeing of your apprentice," she rumbled. "The training is easy enough if you know your stuff and are willing to put in the work, which I'm sure you will be. Though you're right - we're probably getting ahead of ourselves here. Let's finish your warrior training first! Though I'm sure any apprentice would be lucky to have such a driven mentor."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 1st, 2023 at 12:36 AM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 11:15 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
"It is a big responsibility, but so is being a Lionheart. It's not so different - in both roles, you're responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the clan. Being a mentor is just a little more specific - you're responsible for the safety and wellbeing of your apprentice." She rumbled. "The training is easy enough if you know your stuff and are willing to put in the work, which I'm sure you will be. Though you're right - we're probably getting ahead of ourselves here. Let's finish your warrior training first! Though I'm sure any apprentice would be lucky to have such a driven mentor."

Adderpaw

Adderpaw couldn't stop purring, Ripplepelt just knew how to cheer on Adderpaw just right. "I'll make them the best of the best but no one can be better than me!" She purred playfully before rolling on her belly and batting at the clouds in the sky. The apprentice took the time to enjoy the moment instead of looking for the future. She wished it was warm, she heard it could actually get hot here. That seemed nice to her.

"Hmm.. Is there anything for fun we both can do around here?" Adderpaw asked getting a little restless
Old December 1st, 2023, 03:27 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Adderpaw

Adderpaw couldn't stop purring, Ripplepelt just knew how to cheer on Adderpaw just right. "I'll make them the best of the best but no one can be better than me!" She purred playfully before rolling on her belly and batting at the clouds in the sky. The apprentice took the time to enjoy the moment instead of looking for the future. She wished it was warm, she heard it could actually get hot here. That seemed nice to her.

"Hmm.. Is there anything for fun we both can do around here?" Adderpaw asked getting a little restless

r i p p l e p e l t

"Hm... well, maybe we could take a walk to Lionsbeach? We could bring home some shells and gull feathers to decorate the dens," she suggested. "Maybe a little new decor will lighten up the place, and I'm sure the kits would love it."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 1st, 2023 at 03:28 AM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 03:59 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

r i p p l e p e l t

"Hm... well, maybe we could take a walk to Lionsbeach? We could bring home some shells and gull feathers to decorate the dens," she suggested. "Maybe a little new decor will lighten up the place, and I'm sure the kits would love it."

Adderpaw

Adderpaw rolled over and got to her feet. "That sounds like a good idea. I liked when apprentices brought feathers to the nursery. Oh oh, and we could wear the feathers too! And decorate the dens with shells and.. and Uh! Give some to Larkstar so she feels better" Adderpaw said barely able to stay still.
Old December 1st, 2023, 04:17 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Adderpaw

Adderpaw rolled over and got to her feet. "That sounds like a good idea. I liked when apprentices brought feathers to the nursery. Oh oh, and we could wear the feathers too! And decorate the dens with shells and.. and Uh! Give some to Larkstar so she feels better" Adderpaw said barely able to stay still.

r i p p l e p e l t

"Those are all good ideas. I'm sure Larkstar especially would appreciate that,"
she mewed, giving Adderpaw a lick on the ear. StarClan knew she could use a little more support from the clan.

Ripplepelt stood up with a stretch, shaking her back feet out. "Should we head out then?"
Old December 1st, 2023, 04:26 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

r i p p l e p e l t

"Those are all good ideas. I'm sure Larkstar especially would appreciate that,"
she mewed, giving Adderpaw a lick on the ear. StarClan knew she could use a little more support from the clan.

Ripplepelt stood up with a stretch, shaking her back feet out. "Should we head out then?"
Adderpaw

Adderpaw let out a little purr when she got the lick. Then she looked to Ripplepelt with a curious look. "Sorry I haven't been to the beach yet. Can you show me the way?" Adderpaw was interested in see what the shore was like.
Old December 1st, 2023, 05:14 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Adderpaw

Adderpaw let out a little purr when she got the lick. Then she looked to Ripplepelt with a curious look. "Sorry I haven't been to the beach yet. Can you show me the way?" Adderpaw was interested in see what the shore was like.

r i p p l e p e l t

Last edited by lesbianism; December 1st, 2023 at 05:15 AM.