Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 01:13 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 01:11 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:09 PM
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:06 PM

Old November 26th, 2023, 12:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Transformer View Post
Tw: Panic attack, Vomit

Rainpaw felt weak. He turned his head up as birdsnow approached the one-eyed cat. Tears still streaming from his eye, he nodded and staggered up, fur hanging from his ribs. He leaned against his mentor, still wheezing.

The apprentice stared at the floor, feeling dizzy. He felt the bile rise in his throat as he struggled to escape the eyes of his clanmates.

"EVEN MAKE JOKES TO GIVE THE APPRENTICES A LAUGH AT THE SAME TIME!"

Rainpaw shook in his place. Was he really a failure? He couldn't stop the bile in his throat. Something in his body just clicked. The apprentice hacked as he lay crouching on the ground before vomiting. He stood there, frozen.

He turned to birdsnow and attempted to bury his face in her fur. "squeak," he whimpered to her. Why did this have to happen now?

[ @poppy @silver. ]

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan deputy
purrks: the collector, mind reader

Weaseltooth being problematic wasn't helping at all, but multiple cats already had a handle on that so the new deputy just settled with shooting the tom a disapproving glower. Attempting to wrap her tail around Rainpaw as the young tom leaned against her, she glanced up at Larkstar as the molly spoke again, her eyes only moved away from the leader as the sound of retching beside her captured her attention.

"It's okay sweetness, it's okay." She mumbled, her own insecurities bubbling up. Between some of the reactions to her deputyship and Weaseltooth's words and now Rainpaw's reaction... StarClan, she was already feeling the gray hairs growing in. "Alright, the meeting's over." She purred gently as Rainpaw buried his face into her fur, trying to gently stroke his back. He needed a good nap, it seemed like. And Birdsnow could relate to that.

"Why don't I show you a very special part of camp that me and my dad used to go to all the time?" It wasn't the same camp, but she could find a similar enough location. Hopefully.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 26th, 2023, 02:54 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

Rainpaw whimpered, but felt comforted when Birdsnow spoke. His eye still teary, the scared apprentice nodded, still leaning on his new mentor. Maybe he had misjudged her, she wasn't so bad after all. His memories starting to fade, He nodded his head as a ready signal.

[ @poppy - Bird is so precious ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:02 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Oh... poor Rainpaw... had that been a bad call? Giving him to Birdsnow? And then... Weaseltooth started shouting. Loud and boisterous and ungrateful. Yeah, she was totally gonna give him an apprentice after this display, sure.

"If you have a problem with my decisions, Weaseltooth, I'd suggest you take it up with me directly." Her tail lashes once behind her. Sure, he was laughing, and probably just disbelieving, but he was making some cats upset and Lark didn't want that at this meeting - or at any meeting.

"Before I dismiss you, I want to talk about some of the things that happened at the gathering. I want at least two warriors to accompany any one apprentice to Smallpines from now on. I don't trust ThunderClan not to step across our borders if they so please. And speaking of borders, it would do you all well to remember not to cross them. Even the smallest kits are taught that we stay in our own borders and our own territory. The order Gingerstar gave to leave WindClan well enough alone is still in place. You'd do well to remember that." Green eyes cast around the clearing at each of the faces below her, trying to gauge reactions. "That's all for now, come find me if you have other concerns you'd like to discuss - I'm always open to hearing what you all have to say." And, with that out of the way, Larkstar jumped off the floodstone and returned to her duties.

Brightnight padded over. "Larkwi- Larkstar. C...could you help me with something?" The shy brown queen asked. "Can....can you talk to Foxtooth? Hes getting to old to even listen to himself and hes saying some very... concerning things about other warriors and how the clan is. I think he knows more than hes letting on."

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:11 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Brightnight padded over. "Larkwi- Larkstar. C...could you help me with something?" The shy brown queen asked. "Can....can you talk to Foxtooth? Hes getting to old to even listen to himself and hes saying some very... concerning things about other warriors and how the clan is. I think he knows more than hes letting on."

*-Lark'star'-*

"Concerning how?" Larkstar asks, coming over to converse with Brightnight. She didn't like that the elder was apparently losing touch with things, they may be losing him soon if that was the case. But Brightnight had said she thought he knew more than he was saying, so Lark was willing to listen.
Old November 26th, 2023, 08:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post

Wingkit
He/him | 4 moons | No purrks
It took practically everything in Wingkit to not roll his eyes as Pristy spoke about her mom. She was just another nosy adult sticking her nose and whiskers in places they didn't belong, always breathing down his friend's neck and making sure her fur was in place and she was prim and proper. He couldn't recall the last time either of his parents had even looked in his direction - his dad more so because he wasn't even anywhere in camp to look. Whatever. He didn't mind; not having anyone to constantly watch over him meant that the little tom was free to do as he pleased!

Looking to Pristy, Wingkit smiled. "You can call me Wings, if you wants to. Can't get much shorter!" His name already was short, but he supposed he'd shorten it more just for his friend. But everyone else? They'd have to put some respect on his name. Wingstar would expect nothing less once he rose to ascend the throne, and all of its glittering glory.

"We're gonna be the best apprentices that this Clan has ever seens!" At this, Wingkit aimed to throw a paw around the shoulders of his friend, his other paw gesturing out to the wide space before them (even though they were just in camp). "Wings and Pristy, the bests duo of RiverClan! No no - the futures of RiverClan!" Blue-green eyes glittered with excitement as his tail lashed excitedly behind him. He couldn't wait, it was so so close. Only two moons away, maybe even less! He wondered who would get to mentor him. "Whoever gets to be our mentors better understand that." After a moment, the tom's eyes widened and he let out a little excited 'mrrp!'. "Oh, we gots to train together! That way we can be the best! So make sure you tell your mentor that, okay Pristy?"

Now it seemed like Larkstar was moving on to moving apprentices and mentors around - nothing that really interested Wingkit. Instead he turned to look at Pristy with amusement tinting his gaze. "I don't know what 'timid' means. Your ma doesn't know everything." At that he rolled his eyes and removed his paw from around her shoulders to sit back down. "'Sides, I don't trusts anyone else to be my deputy. So it gots to be you." A wide grin spread across Wingkit's face at that, eyes watching Pristy with a warm yes teasing glance as his head tipped to the side. Then, looking around mischievously and even going as far as to lower his voice, he leaned closer to her. "...Think of all the mud we could put in the nests if we weres the leader and deputy, Pristy!" His voice was a mere whisper, only loud enough for his friend to hear.
Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

"Wings?" Pristinekit attempted tentatively, sounding out the word. It was... odd. She was so used to calling everyone by their proper names that she had to shoot a nervous glance over her shoulder to make sure no one would judge her for calling her friend by something so. . . informal. "Okay... You're Wings now."

A tentative smile spread over her face as Wingkit threw his paw around her shoulder and began a passionate rant about how they'd be the bestest duo in RiverClan when they were older. Bestest? Was that a word? Pristinekit wasn't sure. But.. she didn't really care, which was rather stunning if one looked at it from afar. She was usually very nitpicky, constantly worried over the smallest things. Yet, nothing happens all of a sudden. The smallest of trickles can turn into a flood.

Train together? Oh yes, they could do that!! Sapphire eyes lit up with joy at the thought, because even if her mentor was the scariest or mean-est or .. um... anything-est out there, Pristinekit would always have Wingkit to rely on. "We're going to be the best." She agreed softly, swaying on her paws.

The happy-go-lucky kit did pause, wavering slightly when Wingkit said her Ma wasn't all-knowing. "But... but..." Pansypetal had to know everything. She was a big cat, after all! But Pristinekit didn't want to contradict her friend, she didn't think Wingkit would like that very much. So instead she nodded slowly. "I guess you're right. My Mama can't know e..everything." Aiming a nervous smile in her friend's direction - and fervently hoping no one else had heard her - the kitten sighed softly. Putting mud in nests? That sounded... it sounded... Pristinekit didn't know, but it sounded like something Mama would say not to do.

"No one would... stop us if we put mud in nests as leader and deputy..?" She tried, attention flitting to Larkstar as the leader dismissed RiverClan. She still didn't like the idea of being... deputy. It sounded so big, and Pristinekit was only little. "What do we do now, Wings? The meeting's over." Pristinekit pointed out.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; November 28th, 2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 08:37 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

[Kinda missed the previous post but ill respond to both]

Ripplekit stood taller as Larkbestie accepted her request - no, her demand. Of course Larkbestie would accept - after all, Queen Ripple was the most important cat in all the land! She had the most important position of clan Cheerer-Upper, and she would stand by it!
As Larkbestie announced the kit ceremonies, Ripplekit pouted. "Larkbestie, how come I'm not getting a mentor? I'm a whole entire one and a half moons! I'm the oldest of all! And so big!"
-lark reply (hopefully)-
Ripplekit watched as all the cats trotted away, but she decided to stay on her rock, cuz she was so great.

Sleekfur watched somberly, staring at the ground. He left when he was dismissed, hobbling away. The tripod was still getting used to being disabled.

Meadowkit watched with her mama.

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 27th, 2023, 05:08 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

"Concerning how?" Larkstar asks, coming over to converse with Brightnight. She didn't like that the elder was apparently losing touch with things, they may be losing him soon if that was the case. But Brightnight had said she thought he knew more than he was saying, so Lark was willing to listen.
Brightnight gave a small smile to Weepingpaw and Willowpaw, holding her tail so her kits didn't come to ease-drop. "Hes been saying things like...... he hears cats talking to him and that some 'storm' is coming."

(it isn't a prophecy btw. He means like he senses that danger is coming)

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 27th, 2023, 08:54 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart padded away from the meeting at that
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 27th, 2023, 11:16 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Troutstone dipped is head and padded away, tailtip flicking nonchalantly.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old November 27th, 2023, 11:27 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

Brightnight gave a small smile to Weepingpaw and Willowpaw, holding her tail so her kits didn't come to ease-drop. "Hes been saying things like...... he hears cats talking to him and that some 'storm' is coming."

(it isn't a prophecy btw. He means like he senses that danger is coming)

*-Lark'star'-*

"A storm..." She mutters, thinking over what Brightnight had said. It wouldn't be a bad idea to pay the old man a visit, though... she should plan on doing that sometime soon. But, what could the old cat be talking about? What kind of 'storm'? If it was anything like the sudden one at the gathering, Larkstar wanted nothing to do with it. "Thank you for telling me, Brightnight," she says gratefully, "I'll pay the elder a visit soon and talk to him directly about it."