Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:51 AM
Worldweaver question
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:48 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by squidz
Today 11:48 AM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:46 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 11:45 AM

Old November 10th, 2023, 11:06 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollystar2018 View Post
LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

"i bit my paw-" she mewed with pain in her tone. she twitched her ear and then limped forward. she lifted her paw not sure of what was wrong with it but she did know in fact it hurt really bad. the paw was still bleeding, the bite mark deep. she must have bitten the side of the paw, breaking the metacarpal pad, her paw was shaking as she stood on her three good paws. "its probley dont even that bad-" she mewed as she looked at her mentor whiteheart. lostpaw narrowed her eyes as she looked at her mentor.

@GhostlyStarfinder @Pitou
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Almighty-Sleekster View Post
Gentlebloom took a deep breath as Elmshadow attended to her. She let him help her to a nest, and flopped down unceremoniously. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a faint whimper. She was so anxious. "Elmshadow...? Am I...gonna birth? Now? Because it hurts...so, SO much. Do you think..." her voice cracked as she croaked out, "Do you think...I will die?" She took in a shaky breath, then groaned as she felt immense pain in her stomach. She looked suspiciously at the moss, eyeing it worriedly. "O-Okay...If you think it'll help..." She winced as more pain shot through her.

| @elaif - mate | @GhostlyStarfinder - brother | @Pitou - elmshadow |

| @Katiethewolfchild @.:!MerryVix!:. @leopardsnow @Woody @Kuwu @endlesshax @Festive Snowyfeathr @TheLostAmongTheStars - just so yall see |

Whiteheart gave his apprentice a quick nuzzle, telling her he was okay, and what blood was she talking about? Maybe she mixed up hers with his. His ears flicked back suddenly. Was that... his sister? "Sorry Elmshadow, but I really can't leave right now," he murmured, a quick apology darting from his lips directed at Lostpaw, for having to leave her side for a moment. Gentlebloomgentlebloomgentlebloom... His sister was in pain. The warrior limped over to her, staying where she could see him, but not too close to irritate the med. Blood still trailed him wherever he walked, but the notion was cast to the winds. Whiteheart stood somewhat in between both of his precious mollies, unsure of who to be with.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 11th, 2023, 06:08 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Shadowlight sat.
(OPEN)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old November 12th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Gentlebloom took a deep breath as Elmshadow attended to her. She let him help her to a nest, and flopped down unceremoniously. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a faint whimper. She was so anxious. "Elmshadow...? Am I...gonna birth? Now? Because it hurts...so, SO much. Do you think..." her voice cracked as she croaked out, "Do you think...I will die?" She took in a shaky breath, then groaned as she felt immense pain in her stomach. She looked suspiciously at the moss, eyeing it worriedly. "O-Okay...If you think it'll help..." She winced as more pain shot through her.|

Wispkit kicked his mother's stomach angrily, probably the culprit of some of the pain. Let him out!!

[Made this kit a little early, don't want them to go missing sorry <3]
Old November 14th, 2023, 05:10 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Whiteheart gave his apprentice a quick nuzzle, telling her he was okay, and what blood was she talking about? Maybe she mixed up hers with his. His ears flicked back suddenly. Was that... his sister? "Sorry Elmshadow, but I really can't leave right now," he murmured, a quick apology darting from his lips directed at Lostpaw, for having to leave her side for a moment. Gentlebloomgentlebloomgentlebloom... His sister was in pain. The warrior limped over to her, staying where she could see him, but not too close to irritate the med. Blood still trailed him wherever he walked, but the notion was cast to the winds. Whiteheart stood somewhat in between both of his precious mollies, unsure of who to be with.
LostPaw

the she-cat blinked a few times, the pain in her paw numbing. blood was still welling up and driping on the floor of the den but her worry was on her mentor. she wasnt sure what to say...there was a lot happening....she was sure the medicine cat had his paws full....
Old November 14th, 2023, 10:16 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Hawkbite]
ShadowClan Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch

Hawkbite moved swifty through the territory, coming up on the camp then moving to the Medicine Cat Den. He was panting a little, not accustomed to carrying the weight of another cat for that long. "Elmshadow!" Hawkbite called into the den, stepping near the entrance, Lynxshade still unconscious on his back. Lynxshade was still damp from her swim, leaving his own pelt wet and uncomfortable. It nearly made him shiver.

"She took a swim in the river and passed out next to it afterwards," Hawkbite half panted out, crouching down and allowing the warrior to slide off his back. Man, his legs ached now. He got his workout in today.

Assuming Elmshadow would take over from there, Hawkbite would step away and let him do his job. He could always check in on Lynxshade later. Had he caused this? Would she have gotten sick if she didn't have to get out of the water due to him? He'd have to ponder those thoughts later.

@Wingnettle @Pitou

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 14th, 2023, 05:18 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
"Brokentalon and i went on a quick yet optional patrol and got attacked, " Wolftooth explained. "The loner took out my eye but I doubt It's that bad." He meowed.

Brokentalon nodded. "I chased the loner away before he could do any more damage."

Yet another rogue attack. His eyes narrowed as Wolftooth continued to speak. He turned and pulled out a celandine bloom and returned to the injured duo. He claims the rogue took out his eye but then tries attesting that it's not that bad, how irksome. There were tough warriors and then there were warriors who huffed and hawed about it to hide their own lack thereof. "Clean yourself up." Elmshadow turned to Brokentalon, "Unless you also need healing, there's no use in you lingering. Go report this attack to Dawnstar." He turned away, effectively dismissing Brokentalon and prepared the celandine and a separate poultice of marigold and honey while he assumed Wolftooth was cleaning what he could of the blood. Once it was ready, the dark medicine cat brought the celandine up first, aiming to squeeze out and drip the sap from the bloom into the damaged eye of the warrior before he'd smear the honey marigold poultice over the open wounds and cover the worst of them with the cobwebs.

[ -1 celandine ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollystar2018 View Post
LostPaw

"i bit my paw-" she mewed with pain in her tone. she twitched her ear and then limped forward. she lifted her paw not sure of what was wrong with it but she did know in fact it hurt really bad. the paw was still bleeding, the bite mark deep. she must have bitten the side of the paw, breaking the metacarpal pad, her paw was shaking as she stood on her three good paws. "its probley dont even that bad-" she mewed as she looked at her mentor whiteheart. lostpaw narrowed her eyes as she looked at her mentor.

@GhostlyStarfinder @Pitou

He stopped his work for a moment, his green gaze switching up to the apprentice for an incredulous moment. "You bit your own paw?" He wasn't sure whether to take that at face value or to believe it was a ridiculous lie aiming to cover for somebody else. Regardless, it hardly changed his own duty. "How did you manage to bite your own paw?" he pried as he mixed the comfrey poultice with the honey and then aimed to spread it over the puncture wound on the apprentice's paw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel View Post
starry’whisper | ultimate predator - active
Female | 23 moons | warrior
she could feel stuff being lathered over her wounds and bit back a sharp retort, elmshadow would definitely add to her wounds if she snapped at him. Keeping her eye closed she tired to say something but it came out empty, moving her mouth was extremely painful. After gathering her courage she opened her eye slightly and squinted out. She could see paws and moss around her but not much else could be seen. Where’s scorpion? Is he ok? Did he make it out in time..I hope he didn’t come running back to get himself killed. If he did that would be a rather unfortunate end.
@Spookez. @Pitou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
SCORPIONVEMON
@Pitou @Sundrop

"My nose hurts a lot.. I can't really smell anything." He replies,

(Ahh sorry for such a short post.)

Once the bleeding had eased, Elmshadow carefully, methodically cleaned away the excess oak leaf crumbles then smeared on the marigold, lady's mantle, honey poultice to the worst of the wounds before squeezing what he could of the sap from the celandine and attempting to drip it into Starrywhisper's damaged eye.

He turned to Scorpionvenom, setting the poppy seed in front of him, "Eat his, and tell me what happened?" As he waited for the answer he began chewing up the comfrey root and mixing it with the bit of honey before attempting to spread it over the warrior's injured nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
Snakestorm walked silently to the entrance of the medicine cat's den. He stopped suddenly ''Hello, Elmshadow, may I get in?'' He said, barely louder than a whisper. He then waited for the medicine cat to answer.
@Pitou

Elmshadow didn't turn from his work sorting through the herbs as a voice echoed dully through his den and he responded coldly, "You may. What do you need?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
ShadowClan Enforcer
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch

Hawkbite moved swifty through the territory, coming up on the camp then moving to the Medicine Cat Den. He was panting a little, not accustomed to carrying the weight of another cat for that long. "Elmshadow!" Hawkbite called into the den, stepping near the entrance, Lynxshade still unconscious on his back. Lynxshade was still damp from her swim, leaving his own pelt wet and uncomfortable. It nearly made him shiver.

"She took a swim in the river and passed out next to it afterwards," Hawkbite half panted out, crouching down and allowing the warrior to slide off his back. Man, his legs ached now. He got his workout in today.

Assuming Elmshadow would take over from there, Hawkbite would step away and let him do his job. He could always check in on Lynxshade later. Had he caused this? Would she have gotten sick if she didn't have to get out of the water due to him? He'd have to ponder those thoughts later.

@Wingnettle @Pitou
@Wingnettle

Elmshadow's ears twitched and he quickly returned to his den as Hawkbite carrying another warrior moved into camp and straight for his den. He listened to Hawkbite's explanation as e checked over the she-cat. Through the cold wetness of the water still clinging to her pelt, he could feel the feverish heat emanating from her skin beneath. Leaning in towards her chest, he could make out the crunchy sound of her lungs as they struggled to bring air in around the congestion with every rise and fall of her chest. He growled lowly, his eyes looking up to Hawkbite for a moment though his irritation was not directed at the enforcer as he had no indication thus far that he'd had anything to do with this beyond carrying the frog-brain in. "A swim? This late in the season? Willful negligence at its worst." Nonetheless, he turned and retrieved boneset and lavender. He'd like to have had elder flower to pair with the boneset to address the fever and chills but he couldn't rightly linger on what he didn't have but rather making the best of what he did have. He returned, dropping the herbs, and looked back at Hawkbite, "Get as much moss and whatever other nesting materials you can find to build up around her to help her keep her warmth in." Elmshadow placed the sprig of lavender beneath Lynxshade's nose then began grooming the she-cat's fur in the wrong direction, hoping to dry her off and fluff up her pelt to encourage warmth. "When you return, continue grooming her fur like this until she's completely dry." The scent of lavender should help ease the fever and chills and maybe it'd even prompt her awake with its strong scent. He'd have to get her to eat the boneset for that to have its healing properties. He set the boneset in front of the unconscious she-cat then continued his work grooming the water from her pelt.

[ -1 boneset -1 lavender ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; November 14th, 2023 at 05:39 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 05:38 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Snakestorm walked in the den, stepping lightly even when there was no need for it. ''I've been having some nausa, even tho I haven't eaten more than normal.'' He said, still barely louder than a whisper. He didn't mention the fact that his belly was getting swollen as he thought it was visible. The dark-pelted warrior waited for Elmshadow to answer.
@Pitou

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old November 14th, 2023, 06:45 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
**TW: Kitting

Quote:
Gentlebloom took a deep breath as Elmshadow attended to her. She let him help her to a nest, and flopped down unceremoniously. She opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a faint whimper. She was so anxious. "Elmshadow...? Am I...gonna birth? Now? Because it hurts...so, SO much. Do you think..." her voice cracked as she croaked out, "Do you think...I will die?" She took in a shaky breath, then groaned as she felt immense pain in her stomach. She looked suspiciously at the moss, eyeing it worriedly. "O-Okay...If you think it'll help..." She winced as more pain shot through her.

| @elaif - mate | @GhostlyStarfinder - brother | @Pitou - elmshadow |

| @Katiethewolfchild @.:!MerryVix!:. @leopardsnow @Woody @Kuwu @endlesshax @Festive Snowyfeathr @TheLostAmongTheStars - just so yall see |

The dark medicine cat turned and gathered burnet, blessed thistle, cobwebs, and another bundle of honeyed water just in case. When he returned to the laboring queen's side, he held back a mild eye roll, his gaze remaining blankly on her. "Yes, you seem to be kitting. They'll be coming any moment now. Every cat you see had a queen who birthed them, it is a common process with dying being a far more notable occurrence. Now stop concerning yourself with what-ifs about yourself and start thinking about your kits." He bit back the irritation of her last remark, she was drinking after all, but the insinuation that he'd be giving her something for the hell of it was traveling far too close to insulting. Most kittings required no herbs and he'd rather not have to use the herbs if unnecessary but he liked having them nearby in case the kitting began to grow complex or overly strenuous, or bloody for the cobwebs. For the time being, he'd simply linger nearby.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 15th, 2023, 04:56 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Elmshadow**

Yet another rogue attack. His eyes narrowed as Wolftooth continued to speak. He turned and pulled out a celandine bloom and returned to the injured duo. He claims the rogue took out his eye but then tries attesting that it's not that bad, how irksome. There were tough warriors and then there were warriors who huffed and hawed about it to hide their own lack thereof. "Clean yourself up." Elmshadow turned to Brokentalon, "Unless you also need healing, there's no use in you lingering. Go report this attack to Dawnstar." He turned away, effectively dismissing Brokentalon and prepared the celandine and a separate poultice of marigold and honey while he assumed Wolftooth was cleaning what he could of the blood. Once it was ready, the dark medicine cat brought the celandine up first, aiming to squeeze out and drip the sap from the bloom into the damaged eye of the warrior before he'd smear the honey marigold poultice over the open wounds and cover the worst of them with the cobwebs.

[ -1 celandine ]

He stopped his work for a moment, his green gaze switching up to the apprentice for an incredulous moment. "You bit your own paw?" He wasn't sure whether to take that at face value or to believe it was a ridiculous lie aiming to cover for somebody else. Regardless, it hardly changed his own duty. "How did you manage to bite your own paw?" he pried as he mixed the comfrey poultice with the honey and then aimed to spread it over the puncture wound on the apprentice's paw.

Once the bleeding had eased, Elmshadow carefully, methodically cleaned away the excess oak leaf crumbles then smeared on the marigold, lady's mantle, honey poultice to the worst of the wounds before squeezing what he could of the sap from the celandine and attempting to drip it into Starrywhisper's damaged eye.

He turned to Scorpionvenom, setting the poppy seed in front of him, "Eat his, and tell me what happened?" As he waited for the answer he began chewing up the comfrey root and mixing it with the bit of honey before attempting to spread it over the warrior's injured nose.

Elmshadow didn't turn from his work sorting through the herbs as a voice echoed dully through his den and he responded coldly, "You may. What do you need?"

Elmshadow's ears twitched and he quickly returned to his den as Hawkbite carrying another warrior moved into camp and straight for his den. He listened to Hawkbite's explanation as e checked over the she-cat. Through the cold wetness of the water still clinging to her pelt, he could feel the feverish heat emanating from her skin beneath. Leaning in towards her chest, he could make out the crunchy sound of her lungs as they struggled to bring air in around the congestion with every rise and fall of her chest. He growled lowly, his eyes looking up to Hawkbite for a moment though his irritation was not directed at the enforcer as he had no indication thus far that he'd had anything to do with this beyond carrying the frog-brain in. "A swim? This late in the season? Willful negligence at its worst." Nonetheless, he turned and retrieved boneset and lavender. He'd like to have had elder flower to pair with the boneset to address the fever and chills but he couldn't rightly linger on what he didn't have but rather making the best of what he did have. He returned, dropping the herbs, and looked back at Hawkbite, "Get as much moss and whatever other nesting materials you can find to build up around her to help her keep her warmth in." Elmshadow placed the sprig of lavender beneath Lynxshade's nose then began grooming the she-cat's fur in the wrong direction, hoping to dry her off and fluff up her pelt to encourage warmth. "When you return, continue grooming her fur like this until she's completely dry." The scent of lavender should help ease the fever and chills and maybe it'd even prompt her awake with its strong scent. He'd have to get her to eat the boneset for that to have its healing properties. He set the boneset in front of the unconscious she-cat then continued his work grooming the water from her pelt.

[ -1 boneset -1 lavender ]
LostPaw

the she-cat watched as the medicine cat treated her throbbing paw. "i was hunting, i went to finish my prey off but then my vision changed and i bit my paw..." she spoke with full on shame..."something might be wrong with my sight or something..." she mewed as her gaze looked at the ground.
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:15 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.

[SIZE="2"]
SCORPIONVENOM
@Pitou @Zel

He took the poppy seeds, quickly bowing his head in thanks. He chewed on them for a moment, he didn't like the taste all that much. "Well, It all started when me and Starrywhisper were out hunting. We decided to go deeper into Shadowclan territory and that's where we found the..." He paused, quickly looking over towards Starrywhisper. As if he was terrified to even say it. "The fox." If I tell them what really happened, I would prob sound like a coward. The fox wasn't even that big. The two of them could have easily taken it down. But he ran, that's what happened. He ran like a coward and left Starrywhisper to die.

"Well, I ran to get help..." He said, completely brushing over the fact he failed to climb a tree and broke his nose that way.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3

Last edited by Spookez.; November 16th, 2023 at 08:15 AM.