baby bugs. [p]
by Rose
Last post by Zero
Today 05:22 PM

Old July 29th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Nagini's abandoned twoleg den(OPEN)

Ronin runned like mist on the wind before seeing that the attacker had deecided to lounge on a rock little did she know his thing was- at the end of the sprint he used that momentum to jump with his hind legs easily getting to the height of the rock before shifting in the air so his hind paws can try to make contact with the attackers face

Maverick simply watched and sat down fighting was hard with kits in your stomach, what she wouldnt give for a mouse right now

@The Doctor (oof, who's your gremlin if i may ask)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 30th, 2023, 06:08 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Ronin runned like mist on the wind before seeing that the attacker had deecided to lounge on a rock little did she know his thing was- at the end of the sprint he used that momentum to jump with his hind legs easily getting to the height of the rock before shifting in the air so his hind paws can try to make contact with the attackers face

Maverick simply watched and sat down fighting was hard with kits in your stomach, what she wouldnt give for a mouse right now

@The Doctor (oof, who's your gremlin if i may ask)

Nagini
(She/her)

As Ronin leaped at her the molly couldn't help look surprised she hadn't expected that but at least this fight was interesting.

Claws unsheathed the sleek she-cat aimed a frontal blow with her paw to the tom's head planning to knock to the side.

And if that succeed she would slip back into one of her hiding places in her twoleg nest as she knew it very well...or mabye she would attack again.

(Well they say she's a teacup chihuahua but she acts like a cat and thinks she's a rabbit.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 30th, 2023 at 06:10 AM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Moon of planet cult

Wait was this cat aiming for Ronins head when he was attacking with his hind legs his stra-, having made contact with his hind thigh he went off the side missing the attack though cortarted himself to land fine

Maverick tried too go for a second attack but couldn’t catch up to the she cat and so just sat back down, Ronin rushed to maverick and took a defensive stance between her and the attacker if she was to come back

@The Doctor (I fear nothing *looks at my cat* but that thing, it scares me. That’s about the best summary of my gremlin)

Charcter bio’s
Old July 30th, 2023, 02:55 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Wait was this cat aiming for Ronins head when he was attacking with his hind legs his stra-, having made contact with his hind thigh he went off the side missing the attack though cortarted himself to land fine

Maverick tried too go for a second attack but couldn’t catch up to the she cat and so just sat back down, Ronin rushed to maverick and took a defensive stance between her and the attacker if she was to come back

@The Doctor (I fear nothing *looks at my cat* but that thing, it scares me. That’s about the best summary of my gremlin)

Nagini
(She/her)

The sleek molly padded quickly along the tall stone wall and jumped down to the old windowsill of the cottage well what was left of the windowsill.

Grinning slyly at the two cats as she watched them with an unmoving green gaze the tortishell tabby laughed slightly under her breath.

"Well darlings this has been fun" she mewed playfully curling her tail around her paws "But you really need to work on your coordination" these cats intrested her and she found it no harm to advise them.

(Heh yeah sometimes I wonder are they really our best friends or are we their servants?)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; July 31st, 2023 at 12:15 PM.
Old July 31st, 2023, 11:08 PM
Moon of planet cult

Maverick started to get up again "ILL SHOW YOU COORI-" she yelled before a quick sharp smack came across her nozzle, Ronin then said "Stop Mave......please" he then stared back at the attacker cat "Deary may i advise to not mess with a pregnant molly and a rather on edge tom" he said rather politly giving a eye smile to her

@The Doctor (For me its a stranger who is renting out a room but doesnt pay the rent)

Charcter bio’s
Old August 1st, 2023, 07:09 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Maverick started to get up again "ILL SHOW YOU COORI-" she yelled before a quick sharp smack came across her nozzle, Ronin then said "Stop Mave......please" he then stared back at the attacker cat "Deary may i advise to not mess with a pregnant molly and a rather on edge tom" he said rather politly giving a eye smile to her

@The Doctor (For me its a stranger who is renting out a room but doesnt pay the rent)

Nagini
(She/her)

The sleek she-cat laughed again this time louder these cats amused her the expecting one was so feisty what and the other one was calmer what a lovely pair of love birds complete opposites but...well sort of in love well it seemed that they would be raising kittens together if she hadn't already fixed that for lovely lady kitty.

The molly tilted her head at Ronin he was advising her now interesting "Well darling I suggest that fierce little kitty over there doesn't come near a place they don't know and without a second thought eat a mouse in the open that they just found" she said with an equally polite smile but with a touch of smugness to it.

(Oh a freeloader? )

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; August 10th, 2023 at 02:52 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 01:34 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Splashfur quietly and hesitantly looked inside. "Woah.. This place is huge!"
Old November 4th, 2023, 07:36 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Splashfur quietly and hesitantly looked inside. "Woah.. This place is huge!"

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws and Wendigo's song(both unactive)

Leading the way to her den Nagini didn't wait up for Splashfur to catch up to her if he was falling behind she just wanted to get home and get her new denmate settled so she could learn more about what he knew.

When they reached the entrance of her twoleg den she wasted no time as to slip through a small hole in the side of the wall hoping he would follow as she reached the smooth wooden floor of the interior.

Swivelling her ears towards Splashfur she shrugged at his comment "I suppose thought it's probably quite small for a twoleg" she mewed causally breathing in the familiar dusty smell of her den and started to pad off again.

Walking smoothly to the other side of the den she suddenly turned at a corner and her paws touched the soft fluff of an old rug where two equally old red armchairs laid opposite to a fireplace where charred wood still rested being burned out long ago.

Leaping onto one of the armchairs the molly kneaded the velvet cusions with her paws and settled into a loaf on one side of it feeling relieved to finally rest on something comfortable and closed her eyes in a moment of bliss before turning her gaze to the tom.

"I don't believe I got your name darling, would you mind telling me what it is?" she asked politely resting like a queen on a throne and certainly feeling like one in her domain it gave her a sense of power...now to start talking.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old November 5th, 2023, 02:03 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Nagini
Rogue
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws and Wendigo's song(both unactive)

Leading the way to her den Nagini didn't wait up for Splashfur to catch up to her if he was falling behind she just wanted to get home and get her new denmate settled so she could learn more about what he knew.

When they reached the entrance of her twoleg den she wasted no time as to slip through a small hole in the side of the wall hoping he would follow as she reached the smooth wooden floor of the interior.

Swivelling her ears towards Splashfur she shrugged at his comment "I suppose thought it's probably quite small for a twoleg" she mewed causally breathing in the familiar dusty smell of her den and started to pad off again.

Walking smoothly to the other side of the den she suddenly turned at a corner and her paws touched the soft fluff of an old rug where two equally old red armchairs laid opposite to a fireplace where charred wood still rested being burned out long ago.

Leaping onto one of the armchairs the molly kneaded the velvet cusions with her paws and settled into a loaf on one side of it feeling relieved to finally rest on something comfortable and closed her eyes in a moment of bliss before turning her gaze to the tom.

"I don't believe I got your name darling, would you mind telling me what it is?" she asked politely resting like a queen on a throne and certainly feeling like one in her domain it gave her a sense of power...now to start talking.
"I'm Splashfur. I came from Riverclan but got exiled after I started working with someone called William.