Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The night I met you [P]
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 08:28 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Mica
Today 08:22 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 08:12 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:10 PM

Old October 5th, 2023, 12:34 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan: Revival [RP]

Jaypaw
Jaypaw scrambled out of the den he had been sleeping in. Shaking his blue and black fur furiously trying to rid of the spider that had crawled up his body and nearly succeeded in getting into his mouth. His eyes caught sight of grimstar and immediately stiffened. His blue fur going ridged for a moment. Quickly he licked it back into place before trotting over to grab something small to eat. Picking a mouse he gulped it down before looking for his mentor. Who was probably already out to train. Didn’t matter he would meet her out there anyways.

Bugkit
bug/him

Bugkit stood in the center of the nursery his blue green eyes dull with boredom. Fluffy white tail wrapping itself around his small frame. bugs eyes narrowed in concentration as he thought of a way to sneak out and explore. It was pretty lonely in here after all bug was stuck with a queen who A. Probably didn’t like how annoying bug was and all the questions bug asked and B. Was due any day and when those new kittens came bug wouldn’t get any sleep. Bugkit glanced around finding nothing but a dusty moss ball who loomed in the dark corner. Bug missed jaykit or well jaypaw. He didn’t come around as much anymore in fact the apprentice was hardly in the camp at all these days.

A heartbeat later bug saw grimstar approaching him. Bugkit was always nervous around grimstar or pretty much anyone in the clan. They were all just so intimidating that bug couldn’t fathom upsetting any of them. Eyes casting down towards the floor they shuffled sideways getting out of the way of the large leader.

[ OPEN ]

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 5th, 2023 at 12:45 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 02:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

See here, Daffodildance probably ought not to have been laying around inside the warrior's den, staring pointlessly up at the ceiling. She could hear the cats outside milling about, her tufted ears swiveling left and right to track the sound of their movements.

Eventually, she decided to rip the bandage clean off and rolled to her paws, padding out of the warrior's den to peer at whoever remained in camp. Snowtail was here, pacing around. Waspswipe as well, and Jaypaw, eating in a corner. The tall huntress shifted on her feet, wondering what she ought to do. She wasn't hungry, so there was that. She could patrol, but should she?

[ Open ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old October 5th, 2023, 07:57 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Rabbit’snarl
sorry I didn’t kiss you
But it’s obvious I wanted to.
sunlight filtered through the trees around her. The quiet forest rather unsettling and honestly sad. She had grown up in a quiet family and silence had always made her feel uneasy to begin with. Suddenly a flame colored pelt caught her attention. Head jerking in their direction she took note of a Tom that had similar structure to her. brother?

Her blue irises raked over the cat In front of her in disbelief before a rather late boom cracked the sky. Rain fell down like needles as it assaulted her back, she winced at the pain before shaking it off. As she opened her mouth to speak water flooded it and then everything faded to black. Jolting upright rabbit’snarl caught her breath eyes darting around the den in a frantic search for any water. The den seemed relativity dry for the most part.

Heaving a sigh she hauled herself up in one motion taking a moment to stretch and give her chest fur a few licks. Blue hued orbs scanned the clearing after she poked her head through the entrance catching sight of grime boy eating a bird and a few other clan mates. Her nose wrinkled at the new sudden smells of the mountain they had claimed as a home. Her ever growing worries pricking at her side. The dream still fresh in her mind she padded over to grabs a bite to eat.

Prodding a mouse she picked it up and decided to sit down next to grime boy himself. The big shot of skyclan. mornin’ sir she needs her thick German accent heavy as always. She paused before taking a bite out of her mouse. allowing her mind to wander for a bit. Sure they still had a few members..if a few members could even count as a clan. They relied heavily on grim’star for things nowadays.

Have things really changed that much? After losing her brother she just kinda didn’t pay much attention to anything anymore aside from what little meetings they had. Taking another bite of her mouse she eyed the cat next to her. He was certainly old enough to be her father let alone mentor perhaps… hey grime man mind teaching me a few moves? she wanted to be prepared for anything that might happen and definitely chasing foxes and unwanted badgers out would be a necessity if they would call this place home.

well coming or not I’m going to go out and about in zee territory. I wish to get to know zee layout a bit better. Meet me out there if you want. she finished her mouse quickly before scrambling to her paws and making a beeline straight for the exits of the new camp. Her pace slightly quickened.

Parting her naw she scented for any prey that she could possibly catch but paused mid-step when she scented another cat. Hackles beginning to rise she took matters into her own paws and stalked confidently out towards the brown intruder. and what gives you zee right to be in skyclan territory? she barked gruffly.

@Undertaker @Shadowed Flower

Puppet

Puppet hissed once the mouse ran because of the voice of the other cats. "Dude! I'm just trying to eat. I'm sorry I came onto your territory." He said, backing away. (Short, sorry)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 5th, 2023 at 07:57 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 02:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Spooky Galaxy @Zelly
Finding the solo queen wasn't hard, he was sure she was due at any time now and silently prayed that SkyClan didn't have to deal with any casualty. The Clan leader dropped the mouse he was carrying at the queen's paws. "Eat if you're hungry," Grimstar told her eyeing her round belly with that intense curiosity that he had. "Let me know or someone knows when you're ready to have them." He wasn't sure how much the clan could actually help her out, but the support was always nice.

Having a smaller clan was scary in some ways, but it also forced the cats to rely on each other more. He waited a moment to see if the queen needed anything else, before turning to leave, although found he almost stepped on a little bug. Oh, yeah, Grimstar forgot they had a kit sometime, Bugkit didn't really get in the way much nor was he all that loud.

"If you're bored, Bugkit, you can come out with me. We're going to play in the trees." Grimstar offered to take the kit out for some entertainment within the clan. SkyClan had a good enough tree within camp they could use for climbing and practicing with. So it wasn't like he had to leave anyone unguarded while they trained. If the cats who left got back, they could set up a clan training day.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 7th, 2023 at 02:19 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 02:21 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Morningflame was still looking for Bunnysnarl or was it Rabbitsnarl?*

(Who do I mention? @Zelly I guess?)
Old October 8th, 2023, 07:45 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

FawnPaw was cleaning some moss out of the dens…
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:39 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Spooky Galaxy @Zelly
Finding the solo queen wasn't hard, he was sure she was due at any time now and silently prayed that SkyClan didn't have to deal with any casualty. The Clan leader dropped the mouse he was carrying at the queen's paws. "Eat if you're hungry," Grimstar told her eyeing her round belly with that intense curiosity that he had. "Let me know or someone knows when you're ready to have them." He wasn't sure how much the clan could actually help her out, but the support was always nice.

Having a smaller clan was scary in some ways, but it also forced the cats to rely on each other more. He waited a moment to see if the queen needed anything else, before turning to leave, although found he almost stepped on a little bug. Oh, yeah, Grimstar forgot they had a kit sometime, Bugkit didn't really get in the way much nor was he all that loud.

"If you're bored, Bugkit, you can come out with me. We're going to play in the trees." Grimstar offered to take the kit out for some entertainment within the clan. SkyClan had a good enough tree within camp they could use for climbing and practicing with. So it wasn't like he had to leave anyone unguarded while they trained. If the cats who left got back, they could set up a clan training day.

Gingerbite meowed a thanks and took a bit of the mouse.
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:03 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Snowtail perked as she saw fawnpaw, The molly Sighed and padded over"hey Fawnpaw i see your cleaning the dens" she paused for a moment"i'm heading out into the territory i think its time we should start your training" she said being as gentle as possible without being to harsh. the molly flicked her tail waiting for a response and if fawnpaw did not respond then she would have to leave her alone here, which isn't a option she wanted to do. Certainly having a apprentice wasn't her favorite thing since they slow you down and they get distracted and become dramatic and all that, but of course grimstar had to give her a apprentice, a small grin appeared as she impatiently waited for a reply

[ @Sakura. ]
Old October 10th, 2023, 07:46 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

David looked about before settling on the border

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 10th, 2023, 07:47 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]