Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 06:12 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:12 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:58 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:42 PM

Old August 13th, 2023, 02:47 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default A Deer Lost in Shadows

<><><><><>

*-Deerpaw-*
26/100
he/they | 6moons | Agatha Kitty
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

All Deerpaw had ever known was ShadowClan. He'd grown up here, been born here - the only cat in a litter where the kitting had killed his mother, and he'd never known his father. His kin was instead the whole clan. They were all he had ever known, and while most of them were a little rough around the edges, Deerpaw loved them all the same. He hoped they felt similarly about him, though he'd never know that for sure unless he asked and, honestly, that was the one question he didn't think he could ever bring himself to ask.

Shaking his fluffy coat, the young apprentice padded his way out of the apprentices' den. His sleep had been more restless than usual but he'd get over it. They couldn't even remember what their dream had been about. Maybe the prey they had before bed was tainted or something. He shuddered, deciding not to voice that thought in case whoever had caught that particular mouse was scolded for bring something tainted and vile back to camp.

Glancing around the clearing, Deerpaw noticed that it was relatively empty. Flicking an ear curiously, the questions rattling in their skull about why, where everyone had gone and what they could be doing. Hunting? Border patrols? He wanted to go on a border patrol soon, maybe he could ask Blackpath? Well, since Deerpaw wasn't doing anything important right now, no one had called him on any patrols or for training, he picked up a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and chose a spot not far away from the nursery to start eating, letting out a small purr in satisfaction for the meal.

<><><><><>

@Froggy

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 13th, 2023, 03:04 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: A Deer Lost in Shadows

LOSTKIT
2 moon old She-cat kit with FHS and slight ADHD

@FrostyGalaxy

Lostkit had spend most of her day sleeping. It was a pretty boring day for her.

Yawning, she sat up from her nest. She was craving something to do. She noticed some Apprentice eating close to the Nursery. This gave her a fun game idea.

Lostkit came dashing over, she tried to snatch the piece of freshkill the cat was eating.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old August 13th, 2023, 03:38 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: A Deer Lost in Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
LOSTKIT
2 moon old She-cat kit with FHS and slight ADHD

@FrostyGalaxy

Lostkit had spend most of her day sleeping. It was a pretty boring day for her.

Yawning, she sat up from her nest. She was craving something to do. She noticed some Apprentice eating close to the Nursery. This gave her a fun game idea.

Lostkit came dashing over, she tried to snatch the piece of freshkill the cat was eating.

<><><><><>

*-Deerpaw-*
27/100
he/they | 6moons | Agatha Kitty
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

"Wh- hey!" Deerpaw cried as his meal was snatched away from him before he could take a single bite, attempting to stop the mouse thief in her tracks, though he may have hesitated a moment too long. Was he ever like that when he was a kit? Did he ever steal any meal from unsuspecting apprentices? He didn't think so and he thumped his bobbed tail against the ground, uncharacteristically huffily. Never mind, he shouldn't get upset at the kit, she was young and probably just looking to have some fun, he certainly got up to harmless mischief every once in a while, some kit stealing his food wasn't the end of the world. "Fine," Deerpaw relented, allowing the kit to have her fun, "you can take it." There was no use spoiling a kits fun, plus, he didn't want to get in trouble with her parents for not indulging her, so he let it slide.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests