Today 12:42 AM

Old July 28th, 2023, 06:10 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Brackenfire's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

The tabby queen huffed softly, not in disappointment but also not relieved that the kid survived. Clearly, if Cougarkid wasn't worried about the little runt being able to identify him as her assailant, then she wouldn't be worried. She just didn't need another kid messing things up for her. Her reputation was already in shambles, she couldn't imagine what it would be like if her kid was outed as the midnight abductor and attacker of Dawnstar's prized warrior's kin. That wouldn't be good for her reputation, not at all. Or for Cougarbite's survival, but she wasn't crippled by motherly affection. Sure, she loved the kid, but she was raised to know that parents weren't there to coddle and love someone. There was no a cat in the world that would choose her over anyone, and she had learned from a young age that if you put others before yourself, you wouldn't last long. Or you'd live a long, soft life with little to no honor, being picked off by the strongest.

"Oh really?" She murmured softly, trying to sound like she cared that he had an apprentice. Sweetpaw. What an idiotic name, so weak sounding. But whatever. It was just a name. "Good for her." Oh barf. If she wasn't already barfed out by the pregnancy, she'd be throwing up at the description of love. Ew. Love. "Yeah. Love is nice until they die and then you have to pretend that you're tough and unfazed so you aren't seen as a weakling." Mutinous as always, a memory of Bounceberry flashed in her mind and she swallowed the dumb lump in her throat, feeling her severed heart pound in her ears. Not that she showed it, of course. How could she possibly do that?
"That doesn't always happen, does it? About losing your loves?" Cougarbite said, his heart starting to pound at the idea of losing Roseshine, or Larkfire, or Sweetpaw even. He wouldn't admit it but he loved all 3 of them. He wasn't sure what he'd do if he lost any of them.

( @Kay~ for the sweetpaw ref, jus so u know how cougar feels/felt abt his app lol )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 28th, 2023, 06:35 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Arrow Re: Brackenfire's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

"That doesn't always happen, does it? About losing your loves?" Cougarbite said, his heart starting to pound at the idea of losing Roseshine, or Larkfire, or Sweetpaw even. He wouldn't admit it but he loved all 3 of them. He wasn't sure what he'd do if he lost any of them.

( @Kay~ for the sweetpaw ref, jus so u know how cougar feels/felt abt his app lol )
Brackenfire's eyes narrowed, looking at her son, rocking back into a sitting position. She wasn't an idiot. She knew that that look in his eyes wasn't for her. She could fall over and die and he wouldn't care. No one would. They all turned on her. Everyone did. The tabby was tempted to mention Bounceberry's mangled, cold corpse. The unbearable pain that she had felt, before she had blocked off as much emotions she could. To keep the floodgates from spewing her pain out for all to see.

"It always ends badly. It either ends with death or with them leaving you. Or hating your guts." She added the last bit with a slight twitch of annoyance, shooting her son a side eye. ugh, she hated being underappreciated. "Love always ends in pain, if you think about it."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 29th, 2023, 03:29 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:

Her sunflower yellow eyes rolled as the cat trembled and excused his actions with ignorance. "You didn't smell me? Or hear me?" She scowled slightly, licking blood off her lips and looking the kid up and down, and smirking at the mentions of juniper berries. Oh? "I think I have some extras." She turned on her heel, and rolled a single death berry from her storage pouch. "This is a juniper berry, I believe. Want it?"
"I'm pretty sure that's a yew berry- poisonous to all but birds." The kitttpet meowed.
Old July 29th, 2023, 08:34 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Brackenfire's eyes narrowed, looking at her son, rocking back into a sitting position. She wasn't an idiot. She knew that that look in his eyes wasn't for her. She could fall over and die and he wouldn't care. No one would. They all turned on her. Everyone did. The tabby was tempted to mention Bounceberry's mangled, cold corpse. The unbearable pain that she had felt, before she had blocked off as much emotions she could. To keep the floodgates from spewing her pain out for all to see.

"It always ends badly. It either ends with death or with them leaving you. Or hating your guts." She added the last bit with a slight twitch of annoyance, shooting her son a side eye. ugh, she hated being underappreciated. "Love always ends in pain, if you think about it."
Cougarbite was getting uncomforatable now. "I dunno. I want to still have hope for love and you're kinda killing it, so i'm gonna head now. Hope you and your new litter have a good time living out here hiding away from real life." He muttered, and stalked off tail held high.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 2nd, 2023, 01:22 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cougarbite was getting uncomforatable now. "I dunno. I want to still have hope for love and you're kinda killing it, so i'm gonna head now. Hope you and your new litter have a good time living out here hiding away from real life." He muttered, and stalked off tail held high.
Brackenfire
active purrks: shadow fiend, mind reader, beefed up

Fury pulsed through her, and the tabby stood up, fixing a cold glare on her son's retreating back. "Try not to beat up any more kits, alright sweetie-pie? I sure hope that secret of your doesn't get out." A poorly veiled, mocking threat. Of course he was walking away. Of course he would turn his back on her. Like they all did. The secret he shared with her was like a reign, and she was pulling it. Reminding him that whether he liked it or not, his mother had control now. Control. She loved it. Craved it.

"A secret like that could ruin your life. Crazy how that works, right? Maybe I should show you how it feels. Let you watch as everyone who pretended to love you turn away from you when you need them. Your best friend, your family, your children. You know how it felt to be sitting in a twoleg trap for days and have no one care enough to come looking? You know how it feels to throw away everything you had worked your whole life for for children who are just going to hate your guts no matter what? You know how it feels to have the love of your life be murdered in cold blood, and be the only one in the Clan who mourned? You know how it feels to know you can never go home, because everyone hates you for something you couldn't control? No, you don't, brat. You have no idea. Get the hell off my territory." Turning sharply on her heel, the snarling molly vanished into her den, claws tearing at her nest in frustration. Concealed in the shadows, she let those hot, heartbroken tears fill her eyes, digging her claws deep into the soft soil.

Those assholes would all pay. Her heart physically ached, and she let out a rageful hiss. her pain was too great too be stifled any longer.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 2nd, 2023 at 01:48 PM.