RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:23 AM

Old August 1st, 2023, 02:12 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default amnesia was her name || OPEN

2 month old tuxedo she-kit with yellow eyes

Her eyelids opened, not far, but just enough to be nearly blinded by the blazing sunlight that filtered through the forest leaves. She was lying on the ground, body concealed by thick underbrush. The kit mewled, scared, closing her eyes again. She hurt, very badly. She was vaguely aware of the stench of blood, most likely coming from the searing pain in her side. Where was she? Who was she? This lack of memory frightened her even more. Soon she was shaking, her breathing shallow. She meowed again, a little louder this time.

What was happening...?

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 1st, 2023, 06:19 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: amnesia was her name || OPEN

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - on), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

- @sock [Amnesia]

[Most of this is just Dead assuming]

What the hell. They had been looking for the playful orange blooms of Marigold, but instead they came across a kit? Deadfeather growled in disappointment as they were about to turn and leave but the scent of blood caught their attention. The only difference between these two, was that the kit had white markings. They were repulsed by their mother, as much as this little she-kit. The kit was scared, they could tell by the scent.

Shadow Fiend - Off

"Hello little one." They tried to sound sweet but it ended up sounded strained.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old August 1st, 2023, 06:30 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - on), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

- @sock [Amnesia]

[Most of this is just Dead assuming]

What the hell. They had been looking for the playful orange blooms of Marigold, but instead they came across a kit? Deadfeather growled in disappointment as they were about to turn and leave but the scent of blood caught their attention. The only difference between these two, was that the kit had white markings. They were repulsed by their mother, as much as this little she-kit. The kit was scared, they could tell by the scent.

Shadow Fiend - Off

"Hello little one." They tried to sound sweet but it ended up sounded strained.

She froze. A voice meowed above her, and she definitely scented cat. But the scent was unfamiliar to her. Granted, she only knew a few scents, but either way, this wasn't one of them. The thin she-kit only knew of pain and extreme terror, and so far, extreme terror was her go-to for how to handle situations. Her eyes opened, large yellow hues having to angle upwards to see the cat above her. "M-mama...?" She reached her tiny paws out towards the cat.

Last edited by sock; August 1st, 2023 at 06:33 PM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 06:48 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - off), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

- @sock

"I-... No little one. I'm not your mother but I'll take care of you for now, how does that sound?" They sure as hell did Not know how to be a mother. Even their own mother wasn't a real mother to them. "Stay here for a few minutes, I'll go get a few things for you." They slowly backed away after saying that, their senses sharp for anything that could be of use.

Deadfeather rolled a 6 [Water Vole]! And an 18 [Success]!

There must have been a stream nearby, because there was a Water Vole sitting right in the black cats line of sight. Crouching down and creeping toward the none-the-wiser prey, the bunched up their hind legs and.... got it! Kicking dirt over it, They turned to look for Marigold.

Deadfeather rolled a 7 [Marigold]! And a 10 [Success]!

Maybe their luck wasn't as bad as They first thought. Because the bright blooms of Marigold met their nose as they crouched down to pluck two blooms. And they returned to the kit, vole, marigold, and some moss for bedding in their maw. They placed the Vole down and dropped the delicate orange flowers. Flaying the Vole, They set the pelt off to the side to dry. And arranged a nest in the roots of a tree nearby the kit. And they padded off, gathering some bracken and cobwebs, bracken for layers to the nest, and cobwebs to help the wounds of both of them. "Little one, come here, and lay down in the nice nest I made." They mewed before kneeling down to chew up the Marigold.

[Perms to help heal Amnesia?]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 08:40 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  Deadfeather of Shadowclan - Schzoid Personality Disorder - Non-binary (afab) - Gray with black markings and near red, amber eyes. Purrks - Shadow Fiend (status - off), Beefed Up ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

- @sock

"I-... No little one. I'm not your mother but I'll take care of you for now, how does that sound?" They sure as hell did Not know how to be a mother. Even their own mother wasn't a real mother to them. "Stay here for a few minutes, I'll go get a few things for you." They slowly backed away after saying that, their senses sharp for anything that could be of use.

Deadfeather rolled a 6 [Water Vole]! And an 18 [Success]!

There must have been a stream nearby, because there was a Water Vole sitting right in the black cats line of sight. Crouching down and creeping toward the none-the-wiser prey, the bunched up their hind legs and.... got it! Kicking dirt over it, They turned to look for Marigold.

Deadfeather rolled a 7 [Marigold]! And a 10 [Success]!

Maybe their luck wasn't as bad as They first thought. Because the bright blooms of Marigold met their nose as they crouched down to pluck two blooms. And they returned to the kit, vole, marigold, and some moss for bedding in their maw. They placed the Vole down and dropped the delicate orange flowers. Flaying the Vole, They set the pelt off to the side to dry. And arranged a nest in the roots of a tree nearby the kit. And they padded off, gathering some bracken and cobwebs, bracken for layers to the nest, and cobwebs to help the wounds of both of them. "Little one, come here, and lay down in the nice nest I made." They mewed before kneeling down to chew up the Marigold.

[Perms to help heal Amnesia?]

(ofc!)

She instinctively pulled back slightly when the cat claimed not to be her mother. The she-kit watched the bigger cat leave and started to cry out again. This cat was leaving her, and she didn't want that. She meowed louder, even getting a bit angry that this cat would leave her. But then, the cat returned, and offered help. All she needed to do was walk over there. The scrawny black kit clutched the soft forest floor with her tiny claws, attempting to drag herself over to the nest.

It didn't work.

After moving less than half a rabbit-length, she was panting, chest heaving. She paused for the moment, closing her eyes, catching her breath. She wanted to go on, let the cat help her, and she let out a painful mew. She was still bleeding, and the pain that shot through her every time she moved wasn't helping her get over to the moss nest.

Last edited by sock; August 2nd, 2023 at 08:41 AM.