Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:17 AM
training and the sorts [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:40 AM
Newtflicker~!
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 04:36 AM
[p] like plant like flower
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:11 AM

Old June 30th, 2023, 06:00 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Martenkit

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?
martenkit

The tiny kit wobbled her way to... somewhere.. She didn't fully understand where she was or what was going on. But, whe was determined. Determined to go home to her daddy and sissy and bubba. She looked around where she had stopped, not seeing anyone yet, but the small raccoon-looking kit didn't care. She knew someone was there.

"I wanna go home! I wanna get big, and strong and be a warrior! I wanna see my daddy, and my sister and brother too. I wanna actually live a life." Her voice wobbled as she continued towards the end, but kept going. "I wanna eat fishies and play mossballs with Stonepaw. I wanna be a good apprentice and learn how to hunt!" Although she didn't know it, hunting would prove to be incredibly difficult. She started to shake, feeling more than a little intimidated.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:23 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Martenkit

Stawberryswirl's heart tugged as yet another young soul cried for a family they would not be able to reach. Why did fate end so many journeys so soon? The orange molly let out a sad sigh. It wasn't up to her to solve that issue, but to comfort the ones who needed it most.

"Dry your tears little one, all is well." Legs bent so that the two cats were at eye level with one another. "My name is Strawberryswirl, and yours? I couldn't help but overhear your wishes... eating fish and playing mossball... all very fun! However, are they not things you can do in the safety of Starclan? Why is it you wish to return to a life where pain and fear await you?" Intimidation was not the Starclan cat's intention, she was merely curious. What enticed all these kits to return to life? She wouldn't deny this little one a second chance, she just wanted to know why.
@puppeteer @valery @??
Old July 2nd, 2023, 09:26 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

This time, it was a kit asking to live, declaring her wishes to grow up and see her family again. Dewkit blankly listened, knowing these wishes to be earthly desires. This new, dead kit was fairly young, she noted. How exactly had she died? Bitter as ever, Dewkit assumed someone had to be at fault. Of course, asking a little kid how they died wasn't on her bucket list, so she stayed back as Strawberryswirl approached and asked for the kit's name.

Ah, but Strawberryswirl had a good point. Dewkit inclined her head in agreement. "If you go back, you'll eventually die again," the dead cat pointed out. There was no guarantee how long this kit would last, and her repeated death could cause quite a toll on the living and herself. It could be seen as unwise to send this kit back, but Dewkit did not deny that she would be open to allowing this kit to live again. She'd just have to wait until everyone else spoke their bit.

@puppeteer @Poprock @/mysteriouspersonidontknow
Old July 4th, 2023, 02:09 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

Snowleopard

It was an unusual sight to see a kit as small as this one coming to them, but all she did was tilt her head to the side. How sad she must be, all alone in the afterlife. The poor dear must miss her family. Strawberryswirl spoke the same words that seemed to drift across the ancient mollys mind. Snowleopard stayed back as the others spoke, allowing them to pepper the kit with questions. She did pity the youth, but as they'd said. She would live here forever, why bother returning to life?

Still, living was something that wasn't so easily replaced, even in a place as wonderful as this, time didn't pass, this kit would never grow, she would never love. It was more than enough to pull her heartstrings, but she wouldn't send her back without proof that the afterlife wouldn't provide what was best. "Yes, why not enjoy yourself in the safety of Starclan? Your family will join you eventually and all will be well." She'd miss out on hunting and fighting and the thrill of the chase, but sometimes you gained more than you loss.

@puppeteer @Poprock @valery

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old July 4th, 2023, 06:27 PM
statement as follows.

martenkit

The young kit huffed and shook her head. They didn't get it! "My auntie Silvy got a second chance at life. She used her second chance to try and protect me from a much bigger scary cat." The raccoon-pelted kit felt close to sobbing as she spoke; she wanted Daddy. He always made everything better. With a sniffle, Martenkit went on. "Doing those things here isn't the same! I wanna grow up with Minkkit and Flintkit. I wanna fight battles and be super scary. And I know I'll die eventually, but I wanna do it when I'm super old, after a good life."

She felt so whiny as she spoke, but she couldn't help it; she wasn't even two moons old yet. All she wanted was to lay in her nest at home, snuggled next to her dad and sibling. "I'm Martenkit of RiverClan, and I want to go home to my Daddy and my siblings."

---
@Poprock @valery @carmen

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Old July 9th, 2023, 03:55 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

@puppeteer @carmen @valery (SO sorry for the slow response!)
---
Strawberryswirl listened patiently as the other two spirits joined her and Martenkit, offering up similar responses as she had. It seemed all three had similar ideas about the safety of Starclan, not really understanding why anyone would want to return to a life of pain and suffering when their new starry home was nothing but peace.

However, this kit was determined... so who was she to stand in her way? "I understand young one. As long as you understand that life has both good and bad, love and suffering... I will grant you my blessing to return to your home and have a second chance at life." She looked to the other two starry cats, hoping they would agree.
Old July 9th, 2023, 11:00 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Martenkit was her name. Dewkit watched the kit silently, listening once more. She was dead-set on returning, and she knew she was going to die eventually, so why not? Dewkit looked to Strawberryswirl, glad to hear that she wanted to send Martenkit back "home." It was such a shame that the kit had died so early, anyway. Barely even started speaking, and now she had to argue why she deserved to live. She'd been here too long already. Dewkit was quick to say, "I'm not opposed to sending you back, either." That left Snowleopard, though that cat seemed wholly too sympathetic to Martenkit to deny her a second chance. Dewkit looked away from her dead brethren, focusing instead on the once-Riverclanner.

@carmen @puppeteer @Poprock
Old July 31st, 2023, 05:51 AM
statement as follows.

martenkit

She had been waiting for Snowleopard to speak, but it seemed to her that the StarClan warrior had disappeared. The other two cats had given their approval, and that's all she needed. She allowed tears to flood her eyes and pour down her grey cheeks. She laughed a little, sniffling and laughing. "Tha-Thank you! I can see Daddy and Mink and Flint again! Thank you, thank you!" She couldn't stop her wailing as she attempted to fling herself in a hug at the two that had allowed her to go back. She was so thankful.
----------------------------------
@Poprock @.squid i am SO sorry for how long this took! hAhhh

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3