Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bigwolf's Cat Art Workshop
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 04:52 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 04:30 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
Please help close thread.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:40 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:24 AM

Old July 13th, 2023, 12:29 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Shadowclan Surge Healing

**Elmshadow**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykyrian View Post

Aspenpaw

He/Him | @Ravensong | WC: 444

He was upset. Not only because of the fact that the scrawny little thunderclanner somehow managed to find the upper hand in their fight, and he was now suffering because of it, though that angered him to now end. Mostly it was just the aforementioned suffering. Luckily his head seemed to have cleared from his fall, which yay, no concussion. But his tooth screamed with a pain that made him want to curl up in a ball and sob, which of course he'd never do, that would cause him to die of embarrassment right then and there, but the thought appealed to him nonetheless. Which was the only reason he even bothered going to see Elmshadow, to get something to ease his pain. The scratches on his face weren't pleasant, but compared to the deep scars that ran all over his body, they were nothing.

He probably should've come here earlier, but somehow in all of his seasons of being met with injuries, he had avoided it like the plague. He liked his scars and treasured each one for the way they made him, and Shadowclan as a whole better than everyone else. He had survived a lot, and at this point, he was sure he was unbeatable (of course he had been beaten before, but that was overlooked by his overinflated ego). The way he had been given most of them would've raised a bunch of questions he couldn't answer anyway, admitting to trespassing and sneaking out wasn't really a good look for him.

There was also the other matter, the instructions he had been given which should've brought him here ages ago. At first, he was just waiting it out, letting the injuries he sustained be able to be hidden by the mass amount of fur so they didn't raise any concerns, god knows the medicine cat would notice something like that better than anyone else. He was young, so it was excusable to let the others deal with it at first. He wanted to hear what they could gather before he stepped in, then they were gone, disappeared or at least Orchidmoon did, then he did too. When he could finally do something about it, too long had passed, and he was too much of a coward to face it. He hated it but it was true. And to this day as he waited his turn to be treated, he pushed those thoughts away once again.

Absentmindedly he ran his tongue over the shattered tooth, his mouth parted to the medcat would be able to see the damage immediately. He wanted to avoid talking as much as he could right now.

As he finished up with the last few, the dark medicine cat stepped back and looked over the den. He stopped as Aspenpaw moved into the den, still holding the apprentice name but bearing far more resemblance to the warriors that had visited his den than the apprentices. At one point in his life he would have judged the apprentice harshly, for some he still did, but he had learned that there were some extenuated circumstances that often made the situation simply a fact of the matter. He moved toward the tom, his lips parting to question but he stopped as Aspenpaw opened his own mouth, revealing a broken tooth behind the scars over his nose. "Rinse your mouth out with water from the spring." He turned away to grab the poppy flower. He dumped out three poppy seeds then padded back to Aspenpaw. Assuming the patient had done as was asked of him, Elmshadow put the poppy seeds in front of Aspenpaw for him to eat. Then he sat back and reconsidered the jagged tooth. This was a first, yet another instance that was making it glaringly obvious that he still had vital gaps in his knowledge. But there was no time to stress on that now. Right now, he had to deal with what he had, what he knew. Cobwebs would stop the bleeding, burdock had some numbing affects that could possibly help, yarrow would've been nice for its many qualities but none he had in the stores were dried enough to be safe to eat. If the tooth didn't figure itself out, he'd have to figure out how to grind it down or even remove it to prevent the tooth from cutting the inside of the apprentice's mouth. In the end, he grabbed a piece of burdock root and a small wad of cobwebs. Returning to Aspenpaw, he directed him to open his mouth. Elmshadow crushed the root then spread it over the broken tooth and the surrounding gums to numb it, then he wadded the cobwebs around the tooth to stop any bleeding and pad the sharp points. "Find the fattiest piece of freshkill to eat and be careful around the tooth. Each time after you eat, rinse your mouth out to keep food debris out of the breaks. Return for poppy seeds or the burdock for numbing if you need it." He scooped up his leftover supplies into a neat pile to be disposed of. "The scratches on your nose should be fine with a good cleaning but let me know if they become more painful or get worse in any way. I don't know what will happen with the tooth. If the pain gets worse, I'll reexamine it. Once the pain subsides, if the tooth is still jagged then we may have to address that. For now, go get some rest. And no hunting for the next," Well he didn't really know. "In a half moon, we'll see where the tooth is at and decide at that time if hunting will be safe or not."

[ -0.25 burdock root -0.25 cobweb ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkfall

Blood splattered all over his face, Darkfall limped into Elmshadow’s den. He had thus far managed to avoid coming in here by toughing out his injuries, but his fight with Foxflurry left him particularly battered and he was well aware that it wasn’t a good idea to shirk his treatment this time. Gosh, he did not want to be here. The black tabby absolutely hated relying on others and this situation was no different. He observed the tom through his left eye (the right one being closed) for a few moments before finally speaking up.”Hey umm… Elmshadow,” He called hesitantly ”I kind of need some help.” Offering the tom a pained grin, ”Does it look as bad as it feels?” he asked lightheartedly ”I tried to avoid getting my throat ripped out but that darn she-cat ended up taking half my face instead,” He said with a light laugh. He hoped and prayed that Elmshadow would just say he’d need to be cleaned up and send him on his way, but he had to admit, he felt like crap. His face was stinging something fierce and he wasn’t even sure if the bleeding had fully stopped. He hurt, but he wasn't about to admit that regardless of how much pain he was in.

Turning from one tom, he found he was faced by another. While Darkfall looked far worse than Aspenpaw, Elmshadow had to admit that he appreciated that Darkfall's injuries were something he felt comfortable dealing with. He turned first to the small spring, gathering some of the moss to bring to Darkfall. "Keep your eye closed," he instructed before using the watered moss to clean the tom's face so he could get a better view of the damages. "Open your eye, if you can," he meowed, looking at the closed right eye.

He returned to the herb stores for a couple poppy seeds, marigold, and a bundle of cobwebs. Carrying his herbs back to Darkfall, he set them down then began chewing the marigold into a poultice to spread over Darkfall's shredded ear and face after setting the poppy seeds down in front of the warrior and motioning for him to take them. He followed it with a thick layer of cobwebs to keep everything clean and in pace and staunch any residual bleeding. "The rest of the wounds would do well with a good cleaning. The face and ear will heal with time. Rest for the next half moon. You should only need to return to see me if the pain worsens or it begins to take on a bad odor. Take this with you," he pushed a broad leaf toward the treated warrior. "Place it in your nest. It's dock, it'll ease the pain in your leg."

[ -1 marigold -1 cobweb -1 dock ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 13th, 2023, 04:07 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Shadowclan Surge Healing

Darkfall

’Perhaps he didn’t like my joke’ Darkfall thought to himself with a slight frown but followed instructions nonetheless. The large tom noticed that while Elmshadow cleaned his wound, a considerable amount of blood dripped off of his face. [I]’Oh wow, I bet I looked like a piece of fresh-kill,’[II] he mused. When the medicine cat finished and told him to open his eye, he nodded slightly and did as instructed. He winced slightly at the wrinkling of the skin above the eye where he had been clawed, but he could see out of it nonetheless.

When the poultice was put onto his wounds, Darkfall grimaced slightly at the mushy wetness of it but otherwise made no reaction. Looking at the poppy seeds dubiously, he ate them without any complaints. They didn’t have a particular taste so he had no complaints in this department. After Elmshadow finished patching him up, the black tabby listened to his listened carefully. A half-moon of rest, huh? That meant he couldn’t do anything too troublesome. That… was a bother. Nodding respectfully to the older tom he expressed his gratitude, ”Thank you, I’ll make sure to do just that then.” Picking up the broad leaf that he was told was dock, he began to take his leave. ”Don’t work yourself too hard,” he said with a wave of his tail before limping out of the den.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; July 13th, 2023 at 04:07 PM.