Today 10:28 AM

Old June 30th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Wolfkit stumbled in the nursery, discovering the world around him...

[Open]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueheart View Post
Ruekit- Two Left Paws

Ruekit was upside down daydreaming when she heard the pawsteps of another cat... peering upwards she was pleased to she it was anotheer kit, like herself... maybe they would be willing to play with her? she really wanted to play...

"Hey" She squeaked

Sunsetthorn's Kit
[Allegiances: Sunsetkit ]
[Hope you don't mind me throwing her in as well ]

The small grey and white kit peeked her head over the low mound of nest. There was something happening and she just had to find out what. She took a step and tumbled from the perch she'd been on at the edge of the nest. Her pelt was dusted by the soft ground and the graceless roll, but she popped back up, shook hard enough to shift her footing on the ground, then trotted forward with a bright smile to butt into whatever those other kits were doing. "Hi other kits!" She looked between the two. One was little, like her! And the other was bigger. "Are you a kit? Or are you all growed up? I will be all growed up someday, I think."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; June 30th, 2023 at 11:53 PM.
Old July 1st, 2023, 04:25 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

He literally jumped when he heard a voice speaking to... him? He spun on himself, slowly, on his small and unsteady little paws, and faced the kit that approached him, he made a small "M...Meow", a very small meow, he didn't knew how to speak for now, beeing a newborn.

He jumped again when he heard another voice, he this time turned only the head and looked at the other kit with his widened big green eyes and meowed again.

@Rogueheart @Ravensong
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:52 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Ravenkit flopped onto a moss bed.

[CLOSED - ACTIVITY POST]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old July 1st, 2023, 02:13 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

Sunsetthorn's Kit
[Hope you don't mind me throwing her in as well ]

The small grey and white kit peeked her head over the low mound of nest. There was something happening and she just had to find out what. She took a step and tumbled from the perch she'd been on at the edge of the nest. Her pelt was dusted by the soft ground and the graceless roll, but she popped back up, shook hard enough to shift her footing on the ground, then trotted forward with a bright smile to butt into whatever those other kits were doing. "Hi other kits!" She looked between the two. One was little, like her! And the other was bigger. "Are you a kit? Or are you all growed up? I will be all growed up someday, I think."
Quote:
He literally jumped when he heard a voice speaking to... him? He spun on himself, slowly, on his small and unsteady little paws, and faced the kit that approached him, he made a small "M...Meow", a very small meow, he didn't knew how to speak for now, beeing a newborn.

He jumped again when he heard another voice, he this time turned only the head and looked at the other kit with his widened big green eyes and meowed again.

@Rogueheart @Ravensong
Ruekit Purred "i'm a Kit Yes, I'm Ruekit"
the clumzy kit twisted about in her nest, after a full day of running and tripping head over tail, she was sore all over, but that wouldn't stop her from looking for new friends.

She throw upwards a pawful of bright red feathers, waving her paws in the air at them....

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 2nd, 2023, 09:41 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflekit
ginger cashmere bengal- 4 moons - He/Him

Rufflekit was snoozing away in his nest.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 2nd, 2023, 12:00 PM
Raven

Quote:

@Rogueheart @Ravensong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Ruekit Purred "i'm a Kit Yes, I'm Ruekit"
the clumzy kit twisted about in her nest, after a full day of running and tripping head over tail, she was sore all over, but that wouldn't stop her from looking for new friends.

She throw upwards a pawful of bright red feathers, waving her paws in the air at them....

Sunsetthorn's Kit

"Ruekit, I like that name," she cocked her head thoughtfully. "It almos' sounds like Wookit," she giggled, "Or Roonkit." She perked up, her pale blue eyes meeting the other kit as excited orbs, "Do you think maybe it's like ruin?!" Her head dipped playfully, the smile growing, her voice dropped to an excited, conspiratorial whisper, "Maybe we're the same! What does it mean?"

The conversation forgotten and the other kit suddenly back into the forefront of her mind, the little grey and white kit turned to the other small kit. She lifted a paw to try to gently touch the mewling kit. "You don' talk much, do ya?" And then distraction stole her attention again as the red feather went up into the air. Her backend slid down to sit as her eyes tracked the bright feathers as they were flung into the air and then drifting back down to the ground. "Ohh..."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 2nd, 2023, 12:19 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Wolfkit meowed again, protesting about what the smaller of the two others said, he tried to say his name, "Woo... Wof... it was hard, very hard for his tongue and vocal cords Wolfit...Wolfkit", he nearly spat the "k", it was so hard to say it! But he was happy, he had managed to say his name!

@Ravensong @Zei
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; July 2nd, 2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 04:14 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

Sunsetthorn's Kit

"Ruekit, I like that name," she cocked her head thoughtfully. "It almos' sounds like Wookit," she giggled, "Or Roonkit." She perked up, her pale blue eyes meeting the other kit as excited orbs, "Do you think maybe it's like ruin?!" Her head dipped playfully, the smile growing, her voice dropped to an excited, conspiratorial whisper, "Maybe we're the same! What does it mean?"

The conversation forgotten and the other kit suddenly back into the forefront of her mind, the little grey and white kit turned to the other small kit. She lifted a paw to try to gently touch the mewling kit. "You don' talk much, do ya?" And then distraction stole her attention again as the red feather went up into the air. Her backend slid down to sit as her eyes tracked the bright feathers as they were flung into the air and then drifting back down to the ground. "Ohh..."
Quote:
Wolfkit meowed again, protesting about what the smaller of the two others said, he tried to say his name, "Woo... Wof... it was hard, very hard for his tongue and vocal cords Wolfit...Wolfkit", he nearly spat the "k", it was so hard to say it! But he was happy, he had managed to say his name!

@Ravensong @Zei

"a Rue is a Plant i think" Ruekit meowed, a red feather tickling her nose. "Nice to Meet you Wolfkit" She said giving the younger kit a bright smile

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 3rd, 2023, 09:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

Thick furred shoulders that were growing more broad with each passing day wriggled their way into the nursery, white muzzle clinging to three soft, beautiful black and white feathers. Mousepaw was quite pleased with his finding, and hopeful he would find whoever had gifted him these precious feathers that so reminded him of his dearest friends someday. In the meantime, however, he had a certain someone to visit. A young kit who would never know the meaning of being alone, or ignored by family. Not if he could help it. Who knew... perhaps he could take her out to meet her uncles and aunties someday, when she was older. He was sure they would all absolutely love... Sunsetthorn's kit...

Hackles almost raising at the thought that Elmshadow hadn't even thought it proper to name his granddaughter, Mousepaw took a deep breath to calm himself. Which he instantly regretted as the feathers tickled his nose, coaxing a sneeze. Black and white downy flew in three different directions and the heavy set apprentice flailed in horror at his mistake before proceeding to rush after each feather. One. Two. Thre- Nope, not three. Had he lost the third one already?! Oh no no no no no! How could he be a good role model for not-Sunsetthorn's kit - hmph - if he was being such a clumsy apprentice all of a sudden! This was all Elmshadow's fault. He wasn't sure how, but it was!

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetthorn's kit]
| Not wanting to interrupt the active roleplay you already have going, so I am keeping them separate. Feel free to mix the two if you prefer, though! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 8th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Raven

Sunsetthorn's kit
[ Allegiances: Sunsetkit ]

Quote:

@Ravensong @Zei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
"a Rue is a Plant i think" Ruekit meowed, a red feather tickling her nose. "Nice to Meet you Wolfkit" She said giving the younger kit a bright smile

The grey and white she-kit's pale blue eyes stayed locked on the red feather floating about as the smallest kit worked out his own name. Once he was finished, she turned her round eyes on him, "I get it now. That is quite a lot, it is. To have to say that to everybody. So how about," her face scrunched up in thought for a moment and then she chirped, "I call ya Woofy. Meeting you is real fun, Woofy. Whose are ya?"

Her eyes moved back to the red feather before Woofy could answer. A ruin plant?! It sounded very pretty, maybe it would even be something other than just green! "I wanna see a ruin plant. I think I'll like it. Have you seen a ruin plant?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Mousepaw |

Thick furred shoulders that were growing more broad with each passing day wriggled their way into the nursery, white muzzle clinging to three soft, beautiful black and white feathers. Mousepaw was quite pleased with his finding, and hopeful he would find whoever had gifted him these precious feathers that so reminded him of his dearest friends someday. In the meantime, however, he had a certain someone to visit. A young kit who would never know the meaning of being alone, or ignored by family. Not if he could help it. Who knew... perhaps he could take her out to meet her uncles and aunties someday, when she was older. He was sure they would all absolutely love... Sunsetthorn's kit...

Hackles almost raising at the thought that Elmshadow hadn't even thought it proper to name his granddaughter, Mousepaw took a deep breath to calm himself. Which he instantly regretted as the feathers tickled his nose, coaxing a sneeze. Black and white downy flew in three different directions and the heavy set apprentice flailed in horror at his mistake before proceeding to rush after each feather. One. Two. Thre- Nope, not three. Had he lost the third one already?! Oh no no no no no! How could he be a good role model for not-Sunsetthorn's kit - hmph - if he was being such a clumsy apprentice all of a sudden! This was all Elmshadow's fault. He wasn't sure how, but it was!

-

@Ravensong [Sunsetthorn's kit]
| Not wanting to interrupt the active roleplay you already have going, so I am keeping them separate. Feel free to mix the two if you prefer, though! |

[Ahh! I just love Mousepaw so much! ]

She was grooming her fur, meticulously studying each strand cross-eyed as it slid between the combs of her prickled tongue. The fur on her tail was easiest to see as the hairs, longer than those on her body, clung to her outstretched tongue for longer. A breeze tickled her ear, maybe a sound she wasn't paying attention to, making it flick once, twice, then she shook her whole head to rid the ear of the itch before her back leg came up to scratch at it. Her readied scratcher paused though and, itch forgotten, a feather! They moved so...strangely, slow and clumsy, completely unintuitively. She rolled for her paws then crouched into a half-attempted stalk. She pounced but landed short of the black and white feather, sending it up in a flailing, fluttering skitter away from her across the floor. She pounced again but the feather once more evaded her, flittering effortlessly away. She paused for a bit longer the third time and, twisting her face in concentration, she pounced again. This time, her paw landed on top of the pretty feather and she flicked it up to bat it into the air. She flipped onto her back to watch the feather float back down towards her. But then something caught her eye before the feather could float back into reach, she wasn't sure if it was the movement or the mere presence that wasn't normally there. Curiosity quickly turned to joy as she recognized her...her what? Name...Oh, come on! Names were such a silly thing, none of them made much sense to the young kit, but she'd heard his. Br...Big...Mow...There's a paw in it! Moor...Mou...Moo, she shrugged, she didn't need to remember some silly name to know that she loved him. She scampered over the nursery ground to greet him, "MooMoo!"

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing