Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:45 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 08:34 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:08 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 08:06 AM

Old May 28th, 2023, 01:51 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Changes [p]

bumblebreak === > @littlelove
Bumblebreak had long since reached the end of her vine with just about everything ThunderClan, and she was sick and tired of waiting around for things to happen. With Thrushstar pretty much having up and vanished, and Cinderpaw pushing her time and time again into a furstrated fit, she was done. Done with the slugs that took up residence in ThunderClan. Done with Cinderpaw as a whole.

Despite Spiderthroat and the other two out looking for Sundust, and the possibility that something bad could have happened there, this was a long time coming. Rising to her feet, Bumblebreak sought the gray she-cat out across the clearing and made her way over.

"Cinderpaw. We need to talk." A brief pause as she let her words sink in before continuing on, voice kept carefully flat. "Thrushstar isn't around to do this, and I know he wouldn't if he was, so I'm doing it instead. The fact of the matter is I don't know what you're doing. You're around, you're in camp, but I hardly see you doing anything involved with medicine cat duties. There's been little to no herb patrols—warriors have been assigning themselves to 'em since you haven't taken the initiative—and I barely see you in the den you're supposed to be in. You're always only specifically saying you only care about 'the kids', 'n not much else. Frankly I haven't seen a lot that I'm liking, and I'm done waiting for you to get off your ass and do things on your own.

"This role of medicine cat apprentice isn't fit for you. You're done, effective now. You've been returned to normal apprentice status, I'll assign you a mentor, and if you haven't taken a warrior name in the next moon, I'm gonna have to do some serious thinking on if you're still fit for ThunderClan's ranks whatsoever."

[ Cinderpaw has been removed from the role of medicine cat apprentice, effective immediately. If she hasn't taken a warrior name by the end of June this year, her rank in the Clan will be reassessed. ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training