Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by oakcrane
Today 11:06 AM
[P] Springing into action!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:04 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:04 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:03 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Streamtail
Today 11:00 AM

Old April 16th, 2023, 06:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Larkfire's Night Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
SHADEKIT + RUEKIT

"You'll be fine."

The older molly reassured her sister. Well, half-sister. Through Elmshadow. Which was not a thought Shadekit would have liked to think about. Ruekit was sweet and lovely, albeit prone to zoning out and daydreaming at times, so it was hard to imagine her stone cold father being related with Rue. Especially when the two of them were compared to each other. Shadekit was firmer, sterner, with the uncanny ability to make others cry when she wanted to. It was a part of her charm.

Ruekit just frowned, her blue eyes contrasting her sister's yellow hues, alight with small panic. "I'll do horrible," she whispered. "I dunno anyone here aside from you."

Shadekit scrunched her face. "What's knowing cats got to do with doing well?" That was of course, coming from the kit who only had three friends; Mousekit, Ruekit, and Wrenkit. Coulf she count Wrenkit as a friend?

Well, speak of the devil, there she was right there. Attending Aunty Larky's class. Shadekit shook her head. "Listen, you'll be fine. Aunt Larkfire is nice. She'll like you. And look, there's Wrenkit. She's okay." She walked like up to the kit she and Mousekit had befriended, Ruekit tagging around behind her.

"Hi, Wrenny," she said with a calm, even tone. "Nice to see you again. This is Rue," she gestured toward her sister, who gave a timid wave with her tail.

[ @Rose @zeebles ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Ivykit who had been watching the other kits play came quickly over to Larkfire and obediently sat down in front of her.
Larkfire
| She/Her | ft. Wrenkit |

Unfortunately, it seemed Autumnkit had decided it better not to show up. When Larkfire had waited long enough and the kit still didn't appear, she sighed and wrapped her slim tail around her paws. "Alright, we'll have to continue without Autumnkit. Since the lot of you are fairly young," And because last time was a disaster, she added in her mind. "We're not going to making our way to Moonlit Grove. Now, I was to see each of you show me your best hunting crouch, or stalking skills. After that..." She paused a moment. "We'll play a game."

Positively bouncing up and down with excitement as Wrenkit found out the Shadeer had joined the class too, the little black and white kitten flounced over to her friend and the other kitten named Ruekit. "Hullo! Hi! I'm Wrenny!" She exclaimed proudly, puffing out her chest. However, that only lasted so long, before the little kit heard what her instructor had said, and dropped into a very sloppy crouch that was probably meant to be a hunters one. "Like this? Like this?" She asked, bouncing around the place while Larkfire tried to hide her amusement.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 17th, 2023, 11:26 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Larkfire's Night Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Larkfire

Unfortunately, it seemed Autumnkit had decided it better not to show up. When Larkfire had waited long enough and the kit still didn't appear, she sighed and wrapped her slim tail around her paws. "Alright, we'll have to continue without Autumnkit. Since the lot of you are fairly young," And because last time was a disaster, she added in her mind. "We're not going to making our way to Moonlit Grove. Now, I was to see each of you show me your best hunting crouch, or stalking skills. After that..." She paused a moment. "We'll play a game."

Positively bouncing up and down with excitement as Wrenkit found out the Shadeer had joined the class too, the little black and white kitten flounced over to her friend and the other kitten named Ruekit. "Hullo! Hi! I'm Wrenny!" She exclaimed proudly, puffing out her chest. However, that only lasted so long, before the little kit heard what her instructor had said, and dropped into a very sloppy crouch that was probably meant to be a hunters one. "Like this? Like this?" She asked, bouncing around the place while Larkfire tried to hide her amusement.
Ivykit rolled her eyes at the other kit and dropped into her best hunting crouch making sure her tail didn't brush the ground and placing each paw carefully in front of her slowly stalking around the space focusing as hard as she could.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 12:56 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

@comet15

Seedkit was growing more and more bored. Sometimes, she d=felt like screaming and clawing at things. Like there was a lump in her chest that she couldn't spit out and it hurt. Was boredom supposed to be this painful. And, though the kit mostly stuck around her siblings, serious and snobby as they may be, she felt rather alone and she really wanted to reach out to someone. So, she found a cool rock!

"Hey, look at this cool rock!" she declared in some kits' general vicinity, flailing her front paws in a gesture towards the cool rock. It was really smooth, except for a corner which was kinda foamy and craggy, like some seafoam and moss had turned to stone.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 12:59 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@comet15

Seedkit was growing more and more bored. Sometimes, she d=felt like screaming and clawing at things. Like there was a lump in her chest that she couldn't spit out and it hurt. Was boredom supposed to be this painful. And, though the kit mostly stuck around her siblings, serious and snobby as they may be, she felt rather alone and she really wanted to reach out to someone. So, she found a cool rock!

"Hey, look at this cool rock!" she declared in some kits' general vicinity, flailing her front paws in a gesture towards the cool rock. It was really smooth, except for a corner which was kinda foamy and craggy, like some seafoam and moss had turned to stone.
Adderkit too was bored. He'd tried talking to that grumpy apprentice Darkpaw but that was no fun. So when the kit loudly declared about the cool rock he perked his ears and approached her. He reached his paw out to feel it and smiled. "Yeah it is cool! I'm Adderkit by the way." He said, making sure to show her his pelt and eyes. "I'm a rare calico tom with super duper rare three colored eyes!" He added.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 23rd, 2023, 01:20 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by comet15 View Post

Adderkit too was bored. He'd tried talking to that grumpy apprentice Darkpaw but that was no fun. So when the kit loudly declared about the cool rock he perked his ears and approached her. He reached his paw out to feel it and smiled. "Yeah it is cool! I'm Adderkit by the way." He said, making sure to show her his pelt and eyes. "I'm a rare calico tom with super duper rare three colored eyes!" He added.
Seeskit snorted as the kit that decided to see what this cool rock business was, apparently, very keen on his rare appearance. That was silly. Technically, she was an oddity too.
"I mean, I don't look that unusual, but, if you look at my family, it's quite weird I ended up a white cat with yellow eyes. My mom is mostly white, yes, but nobody else in the family has yellow eyes except me and my sister. She she's got black spots, so she looks more like mom. Ooh, ooh, I forgot! I'm Seedkit! Addern't you glad I showed you this cool rock? It rocks, you know." she said, trying not to giggle at her own puns.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 04:41 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Seeskit snorted as the kit that decided to see what this cool rock business was, apparently, very keen on his rare appearance. That was silly. Technically, she was an oddity too.
"I mean, I don't look that unusual, but, if you look at my family, it's quite weird I ended up a white cat with yellow eyes. My mom is mostly white, yes, but nobody else in the family has yellow eyes except me and my sister. She she's got black spots, so she looks more like mom. Ooh, ooh, I forgot! I'm Seedkit! Addern't you glad I showed you this cool rock? It rocks, you know." she said, trying not to giggle at her own puns.
Adderkit shook his head and chuckled at her joke. "Yeah thats cool about your yellow eyes. I like mystery pelts and eyes like that. It's interesting to me." He said. "anyway, you wanna play something maybe?" He asked
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 23rd, 2023, 07:45 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Larkfire's Night Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Larkfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Ivykit rolled her eyes at the other kit and dropped into her best hunting crouch making sure her tail didn't brush the ground and placing each paw carefully in front of her slowly stalking around the space focusing as hard as she could.

SHADEKIT + RUEKIT

Shadekit watched with a certain amusement as Wrenkit babbled for a bit, before heeding Larkfire's instructions. Her crouch was sloppy, yes, but at least she was trying. Shadekit dropped herself into a smooth hunter's crouch, stalking with ease. Her father's lessons hadn't gone to waste, which was a nicer thought.

Ruekit gave Wrenkit a hesitant smile, and Ivykit a hidden unsure look. She looked... prickly. Not unkind, just... a little mean. But at Larkfire's command, she gently dropped into a hunter's crouch.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 26th, 2023, 12:34 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Warrior Code
Dawnstar nodded her head lightly in agreement with the kit as she gave a small explanation of what she knew. It wasn't word for word, but good enough. She parted her maw to further elaborate on what Mushroomkit had said but was interrupted when Nectarkit arrived late. Dawnstar stared at the kit with those intense amber eyes, scowling at the interruption.

"Well, I hope you had a nice nap, Nectarkit." She growled in a tone full of sarcasm. She didn't bother wasting her breath by scolding the kit, feeling that it would fall on deaf ears. "Since you're already late, and I haven't gotten into the lesson I might as well see if the others want to join in. Wrenkit, Scorpionkit, Ivykit, Ravenkit, Willowkit, Shadekit. Do you want to have your warrior code lesson now?" She could wait and do it later, but since it was only Nectarkit and Mushroomkit, why not see if she can save herself some time.

While waiting to see which kits would be joining she carried on with teaching. "Where was I... Oh, yes, as you said Mushroomkit, listening to me, and defending the clan are small pieces of the warrior code. The code states that your clan leader's word is law, which basically means that anything I say goes. Not to say that you can't have your own opinions and thoughts you can even disagree with me, but when it comes to orders, you should never question them. It's the leader's job to guide and lead the clan, so it's foolish to disobey me." She meowed.

"You must defend and protect the clan even at the cost of your life. Nothing should ever come before your duty to your clan. Not your kin, or your mate, or friends, your life belongs to your clan. There's a reason that all warriors take oaths during their warrior ceremonies, without loyalty and the willingness to protect your clan even at the cost of your life, you're not better than rogues and loners. You mustn't let anything come between your duty and loyalty to your clan If you do, you're no better than the traitors and deserts that came before you." Dawnstar unsheathed her claws at the mention of traitors and deserts, hoping these kits would learn fast to remain loyal to ShadowClan above all else.

"As for the Gatherings, there's a truce in place that states that you shouldn't fight at gatherings. Which you shouldn't unless I tell you otherwise. When you are old enough to become an apprentice, you'll be allowed to meet with the other clans and their warriors and apprentices. Some will seem nice, even friendly, but you mustn't forget that these cats are ShadowClan's enemies and that one day you will have to meet them in battle. Do not let any type of friendship you may build come in between your loyalty to ShadowClan. Never forget that your duty and loyalty to your clan comes before all else."
[Sorry for the delay, since the lesson had yet to start and I only had two kits decided to add the others to the current lesson]
@ophelia - Mushroomkit @Willowfern - Nectarkit @Rose - Wrenkit @Quasar - Scorpionkit @The Doctor - Ivykit @ares - Ravenkit @jupiter - Willowkit @sol. Shadekit

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 28th, 2023, 02:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Wrenkit
She/Her

It was a lovely day. A wondrous morning, and Wrenkit was thoroughly enjoying it. Why, she'd gotten to play with her beloved mossball, batting the item back and forth and back and forth between her paws! Now, prancing through the Nursery's opening and scrambling her way over to the Kits' Playden to continue her delightful morning, the black and white kitten was rather taken by surprise as a biiiiiig, biiiiiiiiiiiiig cat called her name. Wowza! This big brown cat was the one who sat on the funny-rock and yelled stuff!

Scampering over, the little she-kit threw her paws wide with glee, aiming a wide smile at Dawnstar and hopping up and down in place. "That's me! That's me!" She squealed, pointing at herself. "I'm-" However, her bouncing came to a quick stop as she realized something. Oh no! Big cat had gotten her name wrong. That would not do at all! Big cat should know her name! Muzzle wrinkling with bewilderment, the small kitten pointed a dappled paw at her leader. "My name is Wrenny, not Wrenkit." She said matter-of-factually, expression solemn for a full moment before she began hopping up and down once more with uncontained excitement. "Moonkit said my name was Wrenny! And, and, Mum said...! Mum..." Trailing off, the kitten spun in a confused circle, bright green hues turning anxious as she recalled her task from yesterday; to find Moonkit and Mum. "Where is Mum?" She asked, turning back to the leader. "Biiiiiig cat must know..." But alas, Wrenkit had only just realized that the brown cat was talking already. About something else.

Ooooh! A lesson?

And like all other things, she forgot her earlier distress. Seating her rump on the ground, the little she-kit continued to soak up all that her teacher was telling her, emerald green eyes wide with wonder ... And then she promptly forgot everything the next second.

One part, however, did snag her interest. "Biiiiig cat protect?" She asked the leader, leaning precariously to the side, just shy of toppling over. And then, pointing first to herself and the other kits: "Protect Wrenny? And ev- everyone?"

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 29th, 2023, 01:47 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Ravenkit •
mottled black-and-white molly with gleaming yellow eyes

The young rambunctious kit had her paws full with a moss-ball, her tiny claws hooked onto its green surface as bits and pieces of its green weeds managed to get stuck on her kit-fluff. Her head popped up at the mentioning of her name as it twisted towards the Queen of Shadow’s direction. Blinking, Ravenkit processed the words that escaped the muscular molly’s maw before giving off a wide toothy grin and hopping herself along all four paws. Her claws tainted with the green plant that she had been formerly playing with, but Ravenkit paid no attention towards it. “Yes, Dawnstar!” She squeaked, voice chipper and full of energy as she rushed over. Her paws practically began to trample themselves one after another as she rushed her way towards her, but Ravenkit paid no attention towards it.

The young kits ears strained as she listened about Dawnstar speaking to Mushroomkit about listening to her and defending the clan's honor. Ravenkit could’ve swore that Dawnstar said some other stuff, but her brain couldn’t really memorize everything that she said. Oh well. She could just pretend. So, Ravenkit just sat there on her haunches, lightly stimming with her front paws as they began tapping the ground with her ever growing excitement. She forced the bubbling words of excitement that rose into her throat backwards, as she didn’t wanna get herself in trouble by interrupting the lesson. That wouldn’t be good.

However, her head did turn towards Wrenkit when she began speaking, notably uncontrollably herself as she began to retort to the other molly. “Of course it’s to protect every one, silly! She wants us all to be good warriors as we grow!” She inquired, lips curling into a large, goofy grin. Of course, the stimming of her front paws gradually increased and the tip of her tail began to twitch itself in slight movements in rhythm with her stimming. It wasn’t like she could help it, afterall.

@Undertaker @Rose @Quasar @The Doctor @jupiter @ophelia @sol. @Willowfern

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 19th, 2023 at 10:06 AM.