Old April 25th, 2023, 06:18 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kio!! View Post
(open)

-Whisperkit was still wobbling and tumbling about, occasionally bumping into other kits and the queens inside. She was walking as if she was a kit first learning to walk- which she wasn't but getting used to not having four limbs since birth takes some getting used to.-
The new queen blinked as a kit walked into them. They blinked down at the tiny creature. "Hello.."
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old April 25th, 2023, 07:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Nursery

CLOUDJUMPER

It was late in the evening and the massive curly-furred tomcat could hear light raindrops hitting the roof of the nursery. He breathed a small sigh through his nose, resting his head on the edge of his family’s moss nest as he thoughtlessly watched queens and kittens go about their day. The young RiverClan warrior probably looked quite out of place here amongst all the nursing queens and young scraps of fluff, but Cloudjumper did not care much what others thought about it. His mate, the mother of his daughters, was gone and it was up to him to raise them―alone. He’d hardly spoke since Fawnlight’s passing, only caring for Stormkit, Otterkit and Snowkit ever since that dreadful day. Cats didn’t approach him, or even attempt to speak to him. Were they afraid of Cloudjumper, or did they silently pity the widower? It didn’t matter. He kept his daughters fed, groomed, and safe. Clanmates had no means to judge him.
Old April 25th, 2023, 11:00 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springkit
long furred torbie - 1 moon - She/Her

She was about to lay down to take a nap, with her toy of course, she did have her little run around anyways. Springkit wasn't quite sure were her littermates where so she went about things on her own. bright green eyes had been almost closed until she noticed someone entering the nursery. She lifted her head up and tilted her head in a bit of confusion yet some curiosity at the much older cat. This den was for mommies and the kits, did daddies visit their kids also? The little torbie wasn't sure, she didn't really have a daddy in the first place so she didn't know. It didn't seem to matter that much to her, now she got back up and hobbled towards her new interest. "Are you someone daddy here?"

@Captain

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old April 26th, 2023, 11:39 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

INDENT]
Goosecurl | They/Them
Short smoked tabby with a cream underbelly and pale yellow eyes

Goosecurl reclined on their back, the den seemed just so painfully warm but they couldn’t muster enough energy to stand and leave. Besides, there was always a hope that they’d fall asleep again.

[/INDENT]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 26th, 2023, 05:09 PM
Your Local Fisherman

CLOUDJUMPER

Stretching open his jaws to release a powerful yawn, the large curly-furred tomcat turned his head, taking notice to a small kitten approaching him from the other side of the nursery. He said nothing as the young she-cat came over to where he was laid down, only staring inquisitively to see what she’d do. Soon, a question came from the RiverClan youth, asking if he was the daddy of one of the nursery kits here. Cloudjumper silently nodded as his head as a response before lowering himself to become eye-level with Springkit. “I’m Stormkit, Snowkit and Otterkit’s daddy.” The muscular RiverClan warrior meowed in a hushed voice, this being the first time he’d actually spoken since the death of his mate, Fawnlight, “Who’s your mama little one? Have any littermates?” He didn't really pay much attention to any of the other litters here, but it was never too late to start. Cloudjumper waited for a reply.

[ @Leafie ]
Old April 26th, 2023, 05:47 PM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

>•Fox'Kit•<

-Fox'Kit awoke from her nap, a
foul scent filling her nose, she sneezed, before
looking around, she saw the other kits gathered around
what looked to be a fish, she got up to stretch before
padding over-
Old April 26th, 2023, 08:06 PM
im back i swear it

Springkit

"That's a lot of kits!" she yelled, it might of been a bit too loud but she was kinda excited to hear that response. That was almost the same amount of siblings that she had, though her mom had one more kit than that. "Uhhh" she had to take a minute to remember her mommy's actual name, since she's always called her mommy. "Mommy's name is Blizzardnight! she finally answered, it took her a hot second but she did finally remember. OH she sure did have littermates, about three of them, though she hadn't seen any of them recently. That was a little disappointing but she tried not to think much on it, she couldn't let her self get upset. "I got three! Summerkit, Autumnkit, Winterkit and then there's me!" despite not seeing any of them, she still loved them she was sure that wouldn't go away anytime soon. "What's it like outside camp? she wanted to know since she wouldn't even get the chance to do so anytime soon.

@Captain

Last edited by Eden; April 26th, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old April 26th, 2023, 08:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

CLOUDJUMPER

Her loud response caught the massive warrior slightly off-guard, but he didn’t flinch at Springkit’s yelling. Being in the nursery for several months now had allowed him to become used to kittens and how unpredictable they could be. She seemed like a good kid regardless, and Cloudjumper did wonder if she’d ever interact with either of his three daughters. He didn’t want them to grow up without friends, after all. Although, if any of them preferred to be alone, then he wouldn’t be one to push them to socialize. The black-and-white-furred tomcat tilted his head to the side curiously as the young tortie searched for the answers to his questions. Ah, Blizzardnight. Cloudjumper had never spoken to that clanmate, but judging by how the kitten spoke and acted, he had a feeling she was a good mother to her. And then there were her siblings: Summerkit, Autumnkit and Winterkit. Hmmmm... This particular RiverClan queen seemed to have a clear theme going on for her children, but there was nothing wrong with that. “Sounds like a lovely family you have.” He meowed quietly with a small, slightly forced, smile. It reminded him of his own littermates, who were either dead or far away from here. Did they still think of her?

The young she-kit made sure he didn’t get too lost in those bittersweet memories though, and soon asked him another question. “It’s a big world out there with a whole lot of exciting things to see.” Cloudjumper said, glancing towards the nursery’s entrance, “But also dangerous. Hopefully, as you grow and become an apprentice, your future mentor will teach you how to navigate all that as a brave warrior should.” When he was around Springkit’s age, he had been terrified of leaving the safety of the nursery. He had preferred staying indoors while his older brothers would be more than thrilled to go outside and explore what they could. It was almost sad in a way, that Cloudjumper was back here. Stuck inside of the nursery’s walls.

[ @Leafie ]

Last edited by Captain; April 26th, 2023 at 08:51 PM. Reason: typos
Old April 27th, 2023, 04:56 PM
im back i swear it

Springkit

@Captain

She loved her family with all her small heart, she wouldn't give them up for anything. Of course she probably would extend that kind of love to anyone she wanted to. That would be quite a task to get close enough to her though, she might be sociable she wasn't quick to making friends. It wasn't that she had a lack of trust in others, she just didn't want to go to fast doing so. The kit didn't want to end up making friends with someone who was bad and then it'd come back to hurt her, no one was allowed to best her. If she wanted to be the best she figured being tough also included mentally too not just physically. Ears perked up when she heard the much bigger cat start talking once again, tail lashed behind her in excitement. If there was one thing she liked it was stories and past adventures much older cats had to tell. She was already a bit impatient about being older, so hearing that one sentence made her even more impatient if it was even possible.

Springkit might be young but she was already wanting to be at least an apprentice by now, maybe then she'd get to go outside the camp. She felt like she was meant to explore, further then this camp but she couldn't do so just yet. That would mean she'd be breaking rules and she was not a rule breaker for sure, she's a rule follower for sure! Springkit returned her attention back to the warrior when they began to speak further which had her tilting her head in confusion. Dangerous? How was it dangerous, didn't they know how to fight, if one knew how to fight couldn't they just make it...not dangerous. "Why is it dangerous? What's out there that's bad?" she voiced her question head still tilted. The young kit didn't seem to have any fear of anything outside the nursery or even the clan itself.

Old April 28th, 2023, 02:19 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Elkkit hid within the nursery as he always did, buried under some old moss of the large nest his mother last lay in this morning. He hadn't seen her all day, and was getting beyond worried. He wanted his mom! Where was she? He bet this was Aldermane's fault, stealing her away from him. He needed to find her, but dare he venture out of the nursery?