Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by korok
Today 03:13 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 03:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:04 PM

Old April 16th, 2023, 02:52 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Sleekshine
Sleekshine approached the beach, the salty tang of water in the air, the squawks of gulls overhead. She raised her head, watching the frenzied creatures circle the beach before gazing out towards the sea of water. Slowly, she made her way down the beach, tail sweeping across and sand against her paws before stopping at the water’s edge, the cool tide collapsing onto her paws. She turned around to watch the sun.

Seemed like ages since she visited here. Last, in her apprentice days. Blinking slowly, she turned to the shoreline of rocks where she used to climb up and play with her friends. She closed her eyes, enjoying the wind.

She opened them again, as her eyes spotted a shiny object near the waves. Approaching it, she noticed a shell. The sun reflected on it. She leaned forwards and clutched the shell between her jaws gently, raising her head before the waves crashed into her and padding over to the sand, laying down and inspecting the shell.

( open )

Last edited by SUGA; April 16th, 2023 at 02:54 AM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 02:02 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

@|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| - @Octavia! - @dragonwind - @Leafie (In order of the kit names below!)

Blizzardnight's kitting!
//So RC's current MC prefers not to do kitting RPs, so that makes my job a whole lot easier! (Also, Blizzard has not been added to the allegiance, even though it has been like, ages since I submitted her so, IDK whats going on thereXD)

Blizzardnight was enjoying the nice walk on the beach. It seemed peaceful out here, despite the large grey clouds that were rolling in from the sea. She glanced behind her to see the satisfying set of pawprints that trailed behind her in the sand. Her swollen belly swayed from side to side as she walked, and her mind drifted to the kits-to-come. She had already planned several sets of names for them, based on quantity and gender.

A sudden stab of pain. It shouldn't have been anything out of the ordinary, but this one seemed... more painful somehow. Blizzardnight frowned slightly. Maybe she should head back to camp now. Maybe that would be a good idea. The thought was followed by another jab of pain. "Um..." She wanted to call out to someone, just to have someone there in case something happened. The kicking was definitely getting harder now. She could feel them in her belly and... There wasn't time to get to camp. The black queen trotted to the nearest shelter, a large rock and a hollowed bush pressed up next to each other. It felt snug in there.

Time went on, and Blizzardnight lay there, grunting and pushing until finally, they were all out. Four lovely, beautiful kits. She smiled and nudged them closed to her belly. "Hello there my sweeties!" She cooed at them. Four. That seemed lake a perfect number, and she had the names on the tip of her tongue. "Summerkit, Autumnkit, Winterkit and Springkit," she purred, nuzzling each of them in turn.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; April 16th, 2023 at 02:03 PM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
@|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| - @Octavia! - @dragonwind - @Leafie (In order of the kit names below!)

Blizzardnight's kitting!
//So RC's current MC prefers not to do kitting RPs, so that makes my job a whole lot easier! (Also, Blizzard has not been added to the allegiance, even though it has been like, ages since I submitted her so, IDK whats going on thereXD)

Blizzardnight was enjoying the nice walk on the beach. It seemed peaceful out here, despite the large grey clouds that were rolling in from the sea. She glanced behind her to see the satisfying set of pawprints that trailed behind her in the sand. Her swollen belly swayed from side to side as she walked, and her mind drifted to the kits-to-come. She had already planned several sets of names for them, based on quantity and gender.

A sudden stab of pain. It shouldn't have been anything out of the ordinary, but this one seemed... more painful somehow. Blizzardnight frowned slightly. Maybe she should head back to camp now. Maybe that would be a good idea. The thought was followed by another jab of pain. "Um..." She wanted to call out to someone, just to have someone there in case something happened. The kicking was definitely getting harder now. She could feel them in her belly and... There wasn't time to get to camp. The black queen trotted to the nearest shelter, a large rock and a hollowed bush pressed up next to each other. It felt snug in there.

Time went on, and Blizzardnight lay there, grunting and pushing until finally, they were all out. Four lovely, beautiful kits. She smiled and nudged them closed to her belly. "Hello there my sweeties!" She cooed at them. Four. That seemed lake a perfect number, and she had the names on the tip of her tongue. "Summerkit, Autumnkit, Winterkit and Springkit," she purred, nuzzling each of them in turn.
Summerkit's little paws swatted the air as (he? She? I forgot) let out a wail.

(I forgot what Summerkit's whole desc was XD

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old April 16th, 2023, 04:53 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Autumnkit nudged her head on Blizzardnight, wailing loudly for milk. There was no scent of milk, and she could only feel the cats around her. She let out another wail.
@|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| - @RedAnger - @dragonwind - @Leafie

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 16th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Autumnkit nudged her head on Blizzardnight, wailing loudly for milk. There was no scent of milk, and she could only feel the cats around her. She let out another wail.

Summerkit whimpered as she was away from her mother and siblings. Crawling the wrong way.

@RedAnger

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old April 16th, 2023, 06:55 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springkit
Being brought into this world outside outside camp and by the water sure would be a first for the newborn kit. Not that she was even aware of her surroundings since her eyes weren't even open yet. No sight didn't stop her though from letting out some squeaks and a bit of wailing as she couldn't even tell were a her milk source would be coming from.
@RedAnger

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old April 17th, 2023, 02:09 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

WinterKit just sitting there mewing ( short post soryyyyyy @Redagnger )

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 17th, 2023, 03:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamheart View Post

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

“Works for me.” Firelight left Beansprout and walked down the beach, searching for any signs of prey.

Firelight hoped to catch something big, like a gull, rather than scavenge for scraps. She knew prey like that was uncommon compared to everything else here, though, so her eyes stayed on the shoreline for any tiny creatures, her mouth occasionally opening to catch scents. Eventually, she found two dead fish, good enough to eat without getting sick, and a crab she managed to kill without getting pinched. No large fresh-kill, unfortunately, but she decided to head back to their meeting spot before it was late, carrying her finds.

Beansprout
RiverClan Warrior

As Firelight departed, Beansprout walked in the opposite direction. With a rush of adrenaline, the siamese spotted a gull pecking at the ground. Immediately, he dropped into a crouch, walking forward. The sound of the crashing waves covered his pawsteps as he approached. With a wiggle of his butt, Beansprout let out a noise to startle the bird before jumping up to swat it back to the ground. He finished off the creature with a swift bite to the neck, relishing the fresh taste of blood. Pride swelling through him, Beansprout trotted back to meet up with Firelight. Ah, his patrolmate caught some fish and a crab! Beansprout let out a small, satisfied purr. "I'm sure Gingerfrost will be happy with our prey," the warrior mumbled around the bird he carried. And with that, he led the way back.

// I am so sorry for the delayed response, life smacked me in the face /sweats I'm typing up a report to Gingerfrost right now!! \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old April 17th, 2023, 05:57 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Autumnkit let out another wail. "NyyyyyAAAAA!!!!!" she screamed loudly, kneading her mother's flank.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 17th, 2023, 06:50 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| View Post

Summerkit whimpered as she was away from her mother and siblings. Crawling the wrong way.

@RedAnger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post
Springkit
Being brought into this world outside outside camp and by the water sure would be a first for the newborn kit. Not that she was even aware of her surroundings since her eyes weren't even open yet. No sight didn't stop her though from letting out some squeaks and a bit of wailing as she couldn't even tell were a her milk source would be coming from.
@RedAnger
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
WinterKit just sitting there mewing ( short post soryyyyyy @Redagnger )
Blizzardnight smiled proudly as she watched her kits. "Hush, little ones, hush," she mewed to them, giving Autumnkit another lick. She stretched over and picked up Summerkit and placed her with the others.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch