Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:18 PM

Old March 16th, 2023, 02:45 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default The Silver Dove [adoption]

Hello!

I have a ThunderClan character named Russetkit who I plan to have a huge plot for once she becomes an apprentice. In order for this plot to take place. I have created a character for Russet to grow close to and someday become mates with. This character is named Silverpaw!

Before applying, please be sure to read the guidelines for this character.

- Needs to be active (if she goes missing more than once, I will have the right to adopt back the character and give it to someone else.)
- Must be willing to take place in and be active in Russet’s plot. It is a plot that will take place slowly over a couple of months, so please do not apply if you aren’t sure you can remain active in it. You may read the plot here.
- I plan for them to become mates a bit after Russet becomes a warrior, and continue being mates for the rest of their lives. We can work on different plot ideas for after they become mates so we can keep their relationship exciting to roleplay!
- I am willing for basic changes to be made, especially regarding her personality traits. However, please be sure to check with me before changing anything. Her appearance and name(s) are not to be changed unless given a good reason.
- The relationship with Silver and Russet will be a slow burn. They will start out from scratch and gradually build a strong friendship throughout Russet’s plot. Anything romantic will not take place until both of them are warriors and Russet has figured out her sexuality.
- You must be willing to interact with Russet’s family! Sorreldust (@/Abyssopelagic) and Sandkit (@/daenerys) are very large parts of Russet’s life.
- If you are ever in need of dropping this character, you must return her to me in order to adopt out again.
- A mentor will need to be found before she can be applied to the Allegiances!

Form:

None. I want applications to blow me away! I am very strongly attached to Russet and my future plans for her, so I will be quite picky with who I adopt Silverpaw out to. So, I want unique applications to choose from! For examples of what I may be looking for specifically, you may think of these questions:

How active can you be with her?
Do you plan to make any changes to her character?
Do you have any possible plot ideas for the future? (Optional)
Do you have plans for how Silver will participate in Russet’s plot?
How would Silver react to being told Russet is the reincarnation of Duskstar?
Why do you want this character?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; March 31st, 2023 at 12:43 AM.
Old March 17th, 2023, 04:43 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Silver Dove [adoption]

@lio
I keep reading Russet as Russian-

Why do I want this character?
God, what a good question! I think that Silverdove is a very beautiful cat who is a lot like me. She is stubborn - which can be the brunt of many, many problems in her life. I love cats who are loyal, and... Silverpaw is the epitome of loyalty. Silverarch's personality could be expanded to encompass a few more things - Respectful, eloquent(good with words), a skald, poetic, and things like that.

How active can you be with her?
I can be as active as needed - with a personality like hers, I would make her one of my mains. If needed, I would get rid of quite a few characters for her - Snowspeckle, for one, has to go anyways.

Do you plan to make any changes to her character?
Not really, no. Just a few more personality traits, as mentioned before - eloquent, respectful, poetic, sometimes sarcastic but not rude. I'd make a NPC family, or try to find a large family to just stick her in there an an inactive member.

Do you have any possible plot ideas for the future? (Optional)
Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes! Silver is going to be the Black sheep in her family, but she does not know any of them very well because they abandoned her as a kit in the Territory of ThunderClan. because of this, when an unfamiliar she-cat approaches her, she would be confused and demand who this cat is.

Do you have plans for how Silver will participate in Russet’s plot?
I think that Silver will be there, but she will protect Russet as if she were her nonexistent little sister. But then I have an idea about Silverpaw going through some of her own problems...

How would Silver react to being told Russet is the reincarnation of Duskstar?Ohh, good question! I think that she would hesitate, as if she did not understand how. But she would eventually come around and awknowledge it - she would say something similar to "That does not matter to me, You are still you in my mind.".

This is mainly a Placeholder, but I like it so far. I have a few more questions for myself before I get to the best part!

Other Plots:
As the only cat in her entire family who have resided in ThunderClan, Silverpaw will feel so alone. And thus - how she has met Russetkit, her new best friend(and possibly her only friend.). She deals with her loneliness accordingly - she trains. Ruthlessly. Her mentor is surprised at this sudden attitude change, but enjoys it, and trains her just as ruthlessly. They eventually leave a few marks on each other, but they do not really mind nor do they care.
The younger cat eventually finds herself broken in the territory. She is exhausted and does not know what to do - should she meet her mentor? Should she go back to Camp? And then that is when it comes to her - a loner. The other cat watches her from the shadows, and they fight, scarring each other. The loner leaves - defeated - and on it she smells the faint scent of ThunderClan.
All of her rules crumble to dust, and she fights against the despair that grips her. She thinks the other cat will come back to finish their job. So Silverpaw loses sleep, And lots of it. Fear eats her from the inside our, until she decides to tell somecat.
By that time, she realizes that the cat is in the Clan. And the cat is always staring at her.She eventually confronts the cat, and they deny it vehemently. But she knows it is them, but she does not talk about it, just allows it to pass by her. The cat eventually comes around and apologizes - admitting that they have tried to kill other cats, but the also say that they are leaving the Clan soon unless she forgives them.
And she does not know why, but... She forgives them.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; March 28th, 2023 at 03:52 AM.
Old March 17th, 2023, 04:51 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

What’s this? You spot a slide presentation? How can this be? Oh my, it seems to be popping up closer! May I introduce you to:

T H E S I L V E R D O V E

P.S. It doesn’t have any transmission because I have created this all entirely by mobile, so it might be a bit crappy but I at least tried with it! I’ve been working on this for at least two(almost three) full days straight, but I hope it’s enjoyable!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 27th, 2023 at 08:51 AM.
Old March 17th, 2023, 10:16 PM

Bump Policy: After one week.
My Mood: Cold

How active can you be with her? I am on here almost every day

Do you plan to make any changes to her character? slightly hesitant about the relationship but then she gives in to herself

Do you have any possible plot ideas for the future? adopting kits yes and becoming a active mentor and getting StarClan involved in her life

Do you have plans for how Silver will participate in Russet’s plot? Yes! At first it will be a kind of Sandpaw/Firepaw dinamic but not to that exact extreme. Just some ignoring but after her accident she realized that russet could have died and becomes nicer to her, but never expects to the extent that there relationship is going to go. And at some point go through her own journey of discovery through circumstances that get her ready for the shock of finding out Russets secret
How would Silver react to being told Russet is the reincarnation of Duskstar?
She is going to be obviously surprised. Believes that Russet would never willingly lie to her so eventually believes Russet.

Why do you want this character? Sliverpaw WILL go places she has such a personality and the plot you laied out is so cool. I am also looking to up my game when it comes to rping and being part of such an amazing plot will help me improve my skills. ALSO Silverpaw is beautiful inside and out. I know that you have gotten other applications that are way better than mine and will continue to so I thought that I would give it a shot.

Thanks for listening and enduring thru me trying to catch the vision.

Last edited by Dawnstream; March 17th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 21st, 2023, 05:42 PM
the tale of six.

tiny bump

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 24th, 2023, 08:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Bump for lio

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old March 24th, 2023, 08:50 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Sorry im terrible at original ideas so im going to use the questions as a form so sorry

How active can you be with her?: For the next week not much but after that im almost always on
Do you plan to make any changes to her character?: I like making my characters a lot chill but a little insane thats just how i rp but its your rp so whatever floats your boat
Do you have any possible plot ideas for the future? (Optional): nope sorry
Do you have plans for how Silver will participate in Russet’s plot?: Just to be supportive and protectve of Russetkit/paw/fury. Im lesbian irl so the future mate sounds perfect for me
How would Silver react to being told Russet is the reincarnation of Duskstar?: First assume their joking then when she feels like its true she will have one of those moments where her insane doesnt come out but she is defintly not chill like usaully and would probaly freak out before calming down and comforting Russetpaw knowing how hard it is for her
Why do you want this character?: First love drama romance and angst second love the plot third love the art fourth i just love everything about this and all the work you put into it and i would be honored to be part of it
@lio
Old March 28th, 2023, 03:25 PM
the tale of six.

tiny bump

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 30th, 2023, 09:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Silverdove
"I want to be your everything."
Agape

Name:Silverkit / Silverpaw / Silverdove
-Silver: For coloration of pelt.
-Dove: For the amount of love they hold in their soul.
Pronouns: She/Her
Aesthetics: Gold, Gloaming, Feathers, Star candies, Bioluminescent Algae, Moss, Cloudy Days, Sun on Fluffy clouds.

"I want to be your sun and rain,
your sand and sea,
your sky and stars."

Coat: Somewhat long, wavy, and fluffy.
Colorations and patterns: Colorpoint tabby mix. Sleek alabaster coat that fades to a soft silver along her back, legs, tail and face. Light brown tabby markings litter her face, legs and tail.
Eye Color: Bright, Brilliant blue. Akin to the sky on an early morning.
Build: Muscular build with a hint of height to her.

"I want to be the grass you lay upon,
and the Constellation above your head when your finger traces our names."

Personality:
+Loyal +Gold-Hearted +Reliable +Compassionate
=Honest =Blunt =Outspoken =Stubborn
-Fiery -Set Morals -Bleeding Heart -Judgemental
A hopeless romantic, with the need to feel someone love them as fiercely as they love the world.

"I want to be your everything, so that
in your darkest hours, you will still feel held by my touch
through the embrace of the world around you."

A look into the future.
Laying in a field of grass surrounded by the soft buzzing of bees and dandelion puffs are floating by. Flowers dancing in the wind and the ponds sing along with their own little drips and bloops. Love makes you feel like your swimming with the stars, landing on the planets and realizing what you love about them, and realizing those blights and indents are something you must learn to love as well. Love isn't a smooth golden road covered with petals and songs. Love is a bumpy star littered path with craters and mountains you must overcome together to realize your souls were meant to be together.

Love that you want to fight for is filled with tears, second guessing, annoyance, anger, dissapointment. It isn't pretty, it's gorgeous. Love that's worth fighting for is two sides of the same coin, you want to grow and change beside the other. It's filled with dust and sand, but all it takes is a drop of hope and determination, and soon an oasis is born. If you continue to work that oasis evolves into a forest filled with life and purpose. Or. That forest is a grass field, with a lone rose in the middle. Love is universal, yet is original and unique to each individual. How lucky we are, to experience love.

"At the same time, I want to mean nothing to you.
So that it doesn't hurt so much when I am gone."
-tc2oh on Twitter

Pixels by LIST on DA

Little changes: Added a few personality points, also mayhaps...maybe I would change her voice claim ;w; I cannot vibe w/ it

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 31st, 2023 at 12:00 AM. Reason: I have no sense of self control