Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dark Nights in silent...
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:43 PM
2024 Rebrand
by marshy
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:40 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:38 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:36 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:34 PM

Old January 24th, 2023, 09:51 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Berry Frozen Dreams [Assessment]

Berrypaw

Her assessment. Her assessment. Those were the only words that rang in Berrypaw's mind as she slunk out of the apprentice's den and into the clearing, gaze searching for a specific warrior as she trotted along, heading for the camp exit. Today was the day Berrypaw was going to find out if she was fit for warrior life. Today was-- Wait. If. If she was ready for warriorship. Oh no. Halting in her tracks, the speckled molly's mismatched eyes rounded with alarm, widening ever-so-slightly as panic coursed through her veins. What if she wasn't built for being a warrior? What if she remained an apprentice forever? What if... What if she failed?

Oh, how humiliating that would be, to fail. Berrypaw would hide under a rock for the rest of eternity if that ever happened. Legs visibly shaking with fear, the spotted damsel only snapped back into reality as she caught a flash of familiar fur. Oh, Frozenmarigold. Gulp. The cat who was to assess her. Approaching the warrior, Berrypaw found herself soundlessly opening and shutting her mouth multiple times as nerves had rightfully taken over, disabling her in the speech department. After an embarrassing few moments, the fluffy she-cat had to clear her throat, and then, yes, she stuttered in her greeting. "H-hello. I take it y-you're to... t-take my assessment?" Oh, this was all going just swell. How was it so easy for her to talk freely with Snowybreeze, and then stammer like a maniac at the worst times?

[ @~*Luka x Yuki*~ - Frozenmarigold ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 24th, 2023, 10:01 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Berry Frozen Dreams [Assessment]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Berrypaw

Her assessment. Her assessment. Those were the only words that rang in Berrypaw's mind as she slunk out of the apprentice's den and into the clearing, gaze searching for a specific warrior as she trotted along, heading for the camp exit. Today was the day Berrypaw was going to find out if she was fit for warrior life. Today was-- Wait. If. If she was ready for warriorship. Oh no. Halting in her tracks, the speckled molly's mismatched eyes rounded with alarm, widening ever-so-slightly as panic coursed through her veins. What if she wasn't built for being a warrior? What if she remained an apprentice forever? What if... What if she failed?

Oh, how humiliating that would be, to fail. Berrypaw would hide under a rock for the rest of eternity if that ever happened. Legs visibly shaking with fear, the spotted damsel only snapped back into reality as she caught a flash of familiar fur. Oh, Frozenmarigold. Gulp. The cat who was to assess her. Approaching the warrior, Berrypaw found herself soundlessly opening and shutting her mouth multiple times as nerves had rightfully taken over, disabling her in the speech department. After an embarrassing few moments, the fluffy she-cat had to clear her throat, and then, yes, she stuttered in her greeting. "H-hello. I take it y-you're to... t-take my assessment?" Oh, this was all going just swell. How was it so easy for her to talk freely with Snowybreeze, and then stammer like a maniac at the worst times?

[ @~*Luka x Yuki*~ - Frozenmarigold ]
Frozenmarigold was amused, her black and orange tabby pelt ruffled with snow clumps "I am, and Don't Worry Berrypaw, you'll do fine. I'll Be following behind at a distance to observe you, so just pretend i'm not there" she meowed with a playful wink. she turned to walk "lets get started shall we? though it would probably be best to avoid swooping cliffs for the moment" she mused
Old January 24th, 2023, 10:35 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Luka x Yuki*~ View Post
Frozenmarigold was amused, her black and orange tabby pelt ruffled with snow clumps "I am, and Don't Worry Berrypaw, you'll do fine. I'll Be following behind at a distance to observe you, so just pretend i'm not there" she meowed with a playful wink. she turned to walk "lets get started shall we? though it would probably be best to avoid swooping cliffs for the moment" she mused
Berrypaw

For a few heartbeats, Berrypaw felt frozen (ironically) in place as Frozenmarigold began speaking. However, her panic melted away as she realized how genuinely nice this warrior was. "T-thank you." Berrypaw whispered, and then ducked her head. Now she was apolgizing for standard kindness. Oh dear, this was not at all going as planned. Stepping out of WindClan's camp, the speckled molly briefly turned around to look hesitantly towards her assessor again. "Do we.. I mean, do I start with hunting?"

Old January 24th, 2023, 10:57 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Berrypaw

For a few heartbeats, Berrypaw felt frozen (ironically) in place as Frozenmarigold began speaking. However, her panic melted away as she realized how genuinely nice this warrior was. "T-thank you." Berrypaw whispered, and then ducked her head. Now she was apolgizing for standard kindness. Oh dear, this was not at all going as planned. Stepping out of WindClan's camp, the speckled molly briefly turned around to look hesitantly towards her assessor again. "Do we.. I mean, do I start with hunting?"
"Yes Dear, We'll Start With hunting, you need to catch 3 pieces of prey (i think) I'll Be watching from the side lines to make sure you do well. and dear, you never have to apologize or be Nervous, the world has your back" Frozenmarigold mewed with a smile. "you'll be fine, Now Lets Begin, you go out and in a few mintues i'll follow you from a distance"
Old January 24th, 2023, 11:56 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
"Yes Dear, We'll Start With hunting, you need to catch 3 pieces of prey (i think) I'll Be watching from the side lines to make sure you do well. and dear, you never have to apologize or be Nervous, the world has your back" Frozenmarigold mewed with a smile. "you'll be fine, Now Lets Begin, you go out and in a few mintues i'll follow you from a distance"

Berrypaw

Three pieces of prey. She could do that. She was fine, and in fact, Berrypaw was ready to thank the stars that she'd been given such an amazing mentor, Peachfrost, and now such a wondrously understanding assessor. Exhaling, the speckled molly offered Frozenmarigold a tentative, appreciative smile. "Okay." And then, with only a slight pause of hesitation due to the prospect of leaving camp alone (kind of), Berrypaw set out into WindClan territory. She knew where to head, so the spotted she-cat made her way towards Windy Hills. Pouncestone had taken her on an extensive tour of WindClan, and Berrypaw was glad for it.

It was only a matter of time before Berrypaw had reached her destination, and upon reaching, her gaze instantly fell upon a little bird picking at the snow layering on the ground. Thanking StarClan for her almost-white coat, seeing as it had been her only saving grace in this scenario, the small huntress dropped into a hunting crouch before leaping. Happily, and thankfully, she was able to kill the finch before it could let out a squawk and alert the moors to a lurking predator. Her speed and silence, which Peachfrost had taught her to hone, was probably the reason why a few moments after the finch had been covered, Berrypaw's nose picked up the scent of a nearby.. mouse?

Springing out from behind a bush towards the questionable prey, Berrypaw landed squarely on the mouse, claws snagging on it's hide for a moment before she delivered the killing blow. However, she'd failed to notice that there had been not one mouse, but two, and before she could kill the other, it scrambled out of her grasp and sight. Oh no. She'd missed her third prey. Ears flattening against her skull in hopes that Frozenmarigold had somehow missed that mess-up, Berrypaw buried her mouse and continued onward, rounded ears pricked once more to detect any sort of small creature.

[ +1 Finch, +1 Mouse | I'll have her catch the last piece of prey in the next post after Frozen reacts (or makes a note of to herself lol) from wherever she's watching Also, Berrypaw is heading from Windy Hills to Sky Glade now. ]

Old January 24th, 2023, 12:03 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

Berrypaw

Three pieces of prey. She could do that. She was fine, and in fact, Berrypaw was ready to thank the stars that she'd been given such an amazing mentor, Peachfrost, and now such a wondrously understanding assessor. Exhaling, the speckled molly offered Frozenmarigold a tentative, appreciative smile. "Okay." And then, with only a slight pause of hesitation due to the prospect of leaving camp alone (kind of), Berrypaw set out into WindClan territory. She knew where to head, so the spotted she-cat made her way towards Windy Hills. Pouncestone had taken her on an extensive tour of WindClan, and Berrypaw was glad for it.

It was only a matter of time before Berrypaw had reached her destination, and upon reaching, her gaze instantly fell upon a little bird picking at the snow layering on the ground. Thanking StarClan for her almost-white coat, seeing as it had been her only saving grace in this scenario, the small huntress dropped into a hunting crouch before leaping. Happily, and thankfully, she was able to kill the finch before it could let out a squawk and alert the moors to a lurking predator. Her speed and silence, which Peachfrost had taught her to hone, was probably the reason why a few moments after the finch had been covered, Berrypaw's nose picked up the scent of a nearby.. mouse?

Springing out from behind a bush towards the questionable prey, Berrypaw landed squarely on the mouse, claws snagging on it's hide for a moment before she delivered the killing blow. However, she'd failed to notice that there had been not one mouse, but two, and before she could kill the other, it scrambled out of her grasp and sight. Oh no. She'd missed her third prey. Ears flattening against her skull in hopes that Frozenmarigold had somehow missed that mess-up, Berrypaw buried her mouse and continued onward, rounded ears pricked once more to detect any sort of small creature.

[ +1 Finch, +1 Mouse | I'll have her catch the last piece of prey in the next post after Frozen reacts (or makes a note of to herself lol) from wherever she's watching Also, Berrypaw is heading from Windy Hills to Sky Glade now. ]

Frozenmarigold followed silently behind the apprentice, her snow covered pelt helping her hide a bit. she watched with aprovel as Berrypaw Caught her first catch, a Finch, with steath and making sure the finch made no noise to ruin her continued hunt. Noteing that the apprentice was quite the hunter, Frozenmargold crouched down to watch the apprentice catch a mouse shortly afterwards, though a second mouse, she seen, had excaped. Frozenmarigold silently encouraged the apprentice to try again. she had excilent hunting skills and everyone made a slight mistake once in a while. She softly paddled as she noticed the apprentice seemed to be getting ready to move on for the last hunt.
Old January 24th, 2023, 01:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Frozenmarigold followed silently behind the apprentice, her snow covered pelt helping her hide a bit. she watched with aprovel as Berrypaw Caught her first catch, a Finch, with steath and making sure the finch made no noise to ruin her continued hunt. Noteing that the apprentice was quite the hunter, Frozenmargold crouched down to watch the apprentice catch a mouse shortly afterwards, though a second mouse, she seen, had excaped. Frozenmarigold silently encouraged the apprentice to try again. she had excilent hunting skills and everyone made a slight mistake once in a while. She softly paddled as she noticed the apprentice seemed to be getting ready to move on for the last hunt.
Berrypaw

As expected, reaching Sky Glade had proved no problem for Berrypaw. She knew WindClan's land by heart, much to her own pride. At least that was one of the few things Berrypaw could be proud of for herself. However, it was upon reaching the landmark-ed territory that pointed out a major flaw in her judgement. With the wind whipping at such speeds, Berrypaw's fluffy fur swished in all directions, efficiently getting tangled and leaving her a ruffled mess. It wasn't a very big problem, seeing how her fur was usually ruffled, but it still bothered Berrypaw's conscious to some degree.

Tucking her bushy tail between her legs, the smaller-than-average molly squared her rounded shoulders and stalked onward. It wasn't long before she happened upon a pheasant, momentarily awed by it's beautiful feathers and dazzling colors, especially in the snow. Remembering belatedly to drop into a hunters crouch, the speckled apprentice crept forward on soft pawpads, realizing that if she did something wrong, she'd have to use speed instead of stealth to chase after the flighty bird.

Lunging forward, Berrypaw tackled the bumbling pheasant headfirst as it let out a shriek of alarm, allowing her fangs to sink into its neck and end its life. Sitting back, and grasping the deceased bird in her paws, Berrypaw smiled down at her third piece of prey. She'd done it! All she had to do now was wait for Frozenmarigold, right? And it was due to the fact that she was sitting there, out in the wide open field of Sky Glade, mismatched gaze trained upon the prey in her paws, that Berrypaw failed to notice the heavy wing-beats of a large vulture. And this time, when sharp talons entered her vision, closing in a split second around her pheasant, Berrypaw was the one letting out a shriek of surprise when her hindlegs left the ground. Oh, how the hunter had become the hunted.

Flailing, and clutching the pheasant for dear life, the young speckled apprentice dug her claws into anything, whether vulture or prey, as her head jerked towards the ground which was no longer a steady support under her paws. Hyperventilating, and about ready to cry, Berrypaw considered herself extremely lucky when the large bird of prey decided she was too much trouble to deal with, and released it's talons on the now mangled pheasant. Feline and other went tumbling to the ground, and Berrypaw landed with a thud, sprawled awkwardly on her side against the snowy ground. Ow. She was sure her shoulder was going to bruise later. Rising shakily to her paws, the small damsel let her heterochromatic orbs dart around the clearing for her assessor, and then to the sky in fear that the vulture would return. Eventually, her black gaze fell upon the ground, staring at a vulture feather almost as large as she was. Lifting it, the small apprentice held the large black thing between her paws, eyes wide with awe. Hopefully all this would seem silly later.

[ +1 Pheasant, +1 Vulture Feather (Don't mind this one, lol, Berry will just probably keep the feather, since she likes collecting trinkets). So, just to clarify, Berrypaw got lifted for like 5 seconds lol, though It'd seem longer to her. ]

Last edited by Rose; January 24th, 2023 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Vulture feathers are HUGE
Old January 24th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Berrypaw

As expected, reaching Sky Glade had proved no problem for Berrypaw. She knew WindClan's land by heart, much to her own pride. At least that was one of the few things Berrypaw could be proud of for herself. However, it was upon reaching the landmark-ed territory that pointed out a major flaw in her judgement. With the wind whipping at such speeds, Berrypaw's fluffy fur swished in all directions, efficiently getting tangled and leaving her a ruffled mess. It wasn't a very big problem, seeing how her fur was usually ruffled, but it still bothered Berrypaw's conscious to some degree.

Tucking her bushy tail between her legs, the smaller-than-average molly squared her rounded shoulders and stalked onward. It wasn't long before she happened upon a pheasant, momentarily awed by it's beautiful feathers and dazzling colors, especially in the snow. Remembering belatedly to drop into a hunters crouch, the speckled apprentice crept forward on soft pawpads, realizing that if she did something wrong, she'd have to use speed instead of stealth to chase after the flighty bird.

Lunging forward, Berrypaw tackled the bumbling pheasant headfirst as it let out a shriek of alarm, allowing her fangs to sink into its neck and end its life. Sitting back, and grasping the deceased bird in her paws, Berrypaw smiled down at her third piece of prey. She'd done it! All she had to do now was wait for Frozenmarigold, right? And it was due to the fact that she was sitting there, out in the wide open field of Sky Glade, mismatched gaze trained upon the prey in her paws, that Berrypaw failed to notice the heavy wing-beats of a large vulture. And this time, when sharp talons entered her vision, closing in a split second around her pheasant, Berrypaw was the one letting out a shriek of surprise when her hindlegs left the ground. Oh, how the hunter had become the hunted.

Flailing, and clutching the pheasant for dear life, the young speckled apprentice dug her claws into anything, whether vulture or prey, as her head jerked towards the ground which was no longer a steady support under her paws. Hyperventilating, and about ready to cry, Berrypaw considered herself extremely lucky when the large bird of prey decided she was too much trouble to deal with, and released it's talons on the now mangled pheasant. Feline and other went tumbling to the ground, and Berrypaw landed with a thud, sprawled awkwardly on her side against the snowy ground. Ow. She was sure her shoulder was going to bruise later. Rising shakily to her paws, the small damsel let her heterochromatic orbs dart around the clearing for her assessor, and then to the sky in fear that the vulture would return. Eventually, she lifted a black feather off the ground and tucked it into her neck fur. Hopefully all this would seem silly later.

[ +1 Pheasant, +1 Vulture Feather (Don't mind this one, lol, Berry will just probably keep the feather, since she likes collecting trinkets). So, just to clarify, Berrypaw got lifted for like 5 seconds lol, though It'd seem longer to her. ]

Nodding her Head in approvel she started to step towards the apprentice when the Vulture came, Panicing Frozenmarigold rushed forward, but thankfully when she arrived the vulture had left and the apprentice was fine, at least she hoped as She began sniffing the apprentice and checking for any wounds. "You Did good with that Pheasant Berrypaw, though you gave me a scare with that Vulture attack. Please be more aare of your surroundings next time" She meowed apon the fact the apprentice seemed fine "tis unusual for a vulture to be out in this kind of weather, but i suppose stranger things have happened. Right, Now its Time for tthe Next phase of your assessment" she purred in releif
Old January 24th, 2023, 02:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Nodding her Head in approvel she started to step towards the apprentice when the Vulture came, Panicing Frozenmarigold rushed forward, but thankfully when she arrived the vulture had left and the apprentice was fine, at least she hoped as She began sniffing the apprentice and checking for any wounds. "You Did good with that Pheasant Berrypaw, though you gave me a scare with that Vulture attack. Please be more aare of your surroundings next time" She meowed apon the fact the apprentice seemed fine "tis unusual for a vulture to be out in this kind of weather, but i suppose stranger things have happened. Right, Now its Time for tthe Next phase of your assessment" she purred in releif
Berrypaw

Trembling with slight exertion, not because she was tired, but because she'd gotten quite a scare with that unfortunately untimely experience, Berrypaw fixed wide eyes on Frozenmarigold, nodding mutely to the older she-cat. "I-I'm okay." She assured softly, albeit hesitantly. Truly, she was fine, right? Aside from the fact that she'd literally floated off the ground for a bit, she was fine. Entirely, a hundred percent.. okay...

Lifting a paw to rub at her sore shoulder, Berrypaw blinked quietly at her assessor as Frozenmarigold mentioned the next phase. Shuffling over to a low, sheltered ledge, Berrypaw slid her large trinket, the vulture feather in the gap, pinning it down with a heavy rock before turning back around to look at the snow-covered cat behind her. It wouldn't do for her prize of sorts to fly away. Recalling to bury the pheasant, she did so, completing the menial task and then glancing once more towards Frozenmarigold. "What do we do now?"

Old January 24th, 2023, 02:38 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

Berrypaw

Trembling with slight exertion, not because she was tired, but because she'd gotten quite a scare with that unfortunately untimely experience, Berrypaw fixed wide eyes on Frozenmarigold, nodding mutely to the older she-cat. "I-I'm okay." She assured softly, albeit hesitantly. Truly, she was fine, right? Aside from the fact that she'd literally floated off the ground for a bit, she was fine. Entirely, a hundred percent.. okay...

Lifting a paw to rub at her sore shoulder, Berrypaw blinked quietly at her assessor as Frozenmarigold mentioned the next phase. Shuffling over to a low, sheltered ledge, Berrypaw slid her large trinket, the vulture feather in the gap, pinning it down with a heavy rock before turning back around to look at the snow-covered cat behind her. It wouldn't do for her prize of sorts to fly away. Recalling to bury the pheasant, she did so, completing the menial task and then glancing once more towards Frozenmarigold. "What do we do now?"
"show me your battle moves, your goal is to defeat me in a mock battle, meaning no claws or biting" Frozenmarigold meowed crouching into afighting stance and grinned with a playful wink "give it your best and don't hold anything back! now let me hear your battle cry! lets begin!" Frozenmarigold Meowed in a serious but friendly tone