Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:23 AM
The night I met you [P]
Last post by Mica
Yesterday 10:46 PM
Sundown spar
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 10:42 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Yesterday 10:42 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 10:33 PM

Old April 30th, 2022, 04:12 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

ShadowClan WhiteRose’s Exile. [P]

(This is so that I can have my oc WhiteRose rejoin Shadowclan after their punishment is over :] imma just mention myself @LeoDaLeaf )
- WhiteRose -

The white cat sighed, oh jeez.. they had slept in on the day they were supposed to go out on their hunting patrol, leading them to miss the patrol completely, even worse they were meant to lead it, but who could blame them? They had just been in a battle between Windclan and Shadowclan, not only that but they got pretty badly injured. They winced, the bleeding from their wounds had stopped but it would probably get infected if not treated soon, I wish that I could have gotten it at least dressed before I was kicked out.. they thought as they dragged their white paws across the pine needles sleepily.

WhiteRose’s mind flickered to OwlFeather, the pretty tabby who they probably had feelings for, she’ll never even dare look in my direction by the time I get back.. if they let me back that is.. they paused, they had grown up in Shadowclan their whole life, they had always been loyal to it with all their heart even though they had half clan siblings. Sure- when they were younger it was more of a hatred towards the other clans that drove them to be violently loyal to Shadowclan but it was better than the other apprentices, who had talked about the leader behind their back. They will let me back.. right? panic struck the white cat, what if they didn’t let them back.. would Dawnstar and Elmshadow deny them returning..? They shook their head, trying to get this thought out of their head. For now they needed to hunt and find somewhere to sleep, once that is done they can think about how they would try to connivance the leader and the Tom to let them re-join.

WhiteRose’s ears pricked up, a small rustle sounded from nearby, they opened their mouth and let the scent roll into it, Mouse? they blinked and went into a hunter’s crouch, they swiftly pounced nest to the bush, sure enough a mouse was nibbling a seed behind it, it let off a squeal of terror as WhiteRose landed next to it and it began to sprint away in a fearful stumble. WhiteRose nimbly twisted on their front paw and slapped the other one down on its tail, before dealing the killing bite to its neck. The mouse fell limp and WhiteRose gently picked it up so they didn’t make the warm prey bleed, and mumbled ”thank you starclan for this prey…” before padding to find somewhere to spend the night.

After a fair bit of walking and making a neat catch of a shrew the white cat finally came across a suitable place to spend the night. A small hole in the foot of an oak tree, although it was slightly too small for the slim cat to fit in. They placed the mouse and shrew on a flat rock just by the roots of the tree and unsheathed their claws, it was getting dark and they really didn’t want to keep looking so they decided that they had to make this work, and started to dig in the soft dirt and grass at the hole. It turned out that tree was actually quite hollow, and so they had ended up just burrowing into it, they decided that it was a good enough space to rest for the evening, and after gathering from ferns to create a makeshift nest it was ready for usage. Whiterose neatly ate the two small prey animals and buried their bones, before crawling into the little nook and laying down to sleep.

I hope that everyone from the battle got home safely, their mind drifted as they lay in the hollow tree, I hope Elmshadow isn’t being too strict with his kits again.. I hope that OwlFeather didn’t get too hurt, I hope that Dawnstar is doing okay, I hope that Gekopaw.. they paused, Gekopaw had gone missing a while ago but should they look for him anyways? They had initially looked for the little torti tom when he had gone missing but after a moon they figured he might have not liked clan life anymore and had gone to be a loner or a kittypet. He might not have.., he could still be out here.. their mind kept wondering about their former apprentice until they drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

One day down, six to go.

- bios | tracker | shop -

Last edited by Apollo.; November 5th, 2022 at 09:49 AM.
Old November 5th, 2022, 01:06 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WhiteRose’s Exile. [P]

+ Whiterose +
Exiled - They/them - 42-ish moons

Whiterose groaned as they awoke, their fur slick with water that had crept in through holes in the tree. The noise of a new-leaf storm rumbled outside. The cat sat up groggily, the make-shift nest had been throughly soaked and the dirt beneath had turned to a thick mud. Whiterose's gaze drifted down to their pink tinted white fur, her paws and underbelly had been turned a dark brown from the muck, and they sighed. They had always prided themself on their appearance but they honestly didn't have the energy to clean this right now, not only that but the injury on their neck scruff was stinging like mad, and it was probably inflamed.

Their mind flicked back to Gekopaw, their apprentice, they had thought about him a little bit the previous evening before sleeping, maybe- maybe they should go looking for him again? Sure, there was no way they would find him by scent because it had been a moon filled with heavy rains but he might find a cat who saw him. It's what Marsh would've done for me, right? Marsh, or Marshfeather was Whiteroses former mentor, and they often compared her style of training to how they should train Gekopaw. They knew deep down that it was probably a lost cause at this point but it would comfort them to at least try.. they didn't want to end up like how they were when they received their warrior name at least. Whiterose slowly got to their paws and ducked out of the hollow tree into the strong rain, their ears flattening slightly as it rattled against them.

Whiterose stretched, even through their scruff was yowling against it with pain, they shuttered before getting ready to head off, even further from Shadowclan territory. They decided that they would try to hunt along the way, although they doubted that they would actually find any prey that wanted to be out in this weather.

. . .

The white cat had walked all day, stopping only once after spotting a thrush pecking at the grass, and they made swift work of catching it and then eating it before continuing on, and it was now becoming quite dark and still raining as it had been throughout the day. Whiterose had started to look for a place to set up camp for the night, but it was getting a bit difficult as fog began to set, but eventually they came across an abandoned fox den. Not bothering to even try to make a nest they flopped onto the ground, they hadn't seen any sign of Gekopaw and hadn't bumped into anyone they could ask about the young tortie. Whiterose exiled, and then almost instantly fell into a deep sleep.

Two days down, five days to go.

- bios | tracker | shop -

Last edited by Apollo.; March 22nd, 2024 at 01:19 AM.