Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:57 PM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:57 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 12:56 PM
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 12:54 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ghost<3
Today 12:53 PM

Old August 26th, 2022, 01:11 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Default Just me and my cardboard box! | Closed

Crybaby
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

An almost brand new blanket in her jaws the young cat struggled a bit to bring it to her cardboard box. One of the nice two-legs had brought it for her to sleep on, but she wanted it in her box. Luckily it wasn't that far of a walk, but it still took her a while. She was a small cat and would always be so she couldn't carry to much. Crybaby's tail moved and she could feel the outside of her box. She stretched her back legs first before her front legs. Using her paws she dug at it like a hole until it was completely inside. Fixing it to the best she could before laying down. She hadn't eaten, but that was exhausting.

(sorry for the long wait!)

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@Darkclaws
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 26th, 2022, 07:20 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Just me and my cardboard box! | Closed

An older well-muscled medium-sized black tom cat with golden eyes made his way through the twoleg place, a small mouse he had found a little earlier clutched in his jaws. He sniffed around in search of any additional prey hiding in the shadows but the only scents he came up with were those of crowfood and the stale lingering scent of twolegs. He absolutely hated it here, he hated the smells, the twolegs, and most of all the noise. It was a lot different from the serene forest he grew up in and lived in, but even that could've been in jeopardy under the right circumstance. As his father told him during their first meeting, it was easy to make enemies and your life was always at risk. The twoleg place was no different to him - if not worse.

Lost in thought for a moment, Rook snapped back to reality when he noticed a small cat dragging a soft-looking object that looked to be larger than herself. What in the world is that? He wondered to himself, an old spark of curiosity taking over him. So what did he do? He started following the young she-cat of course! From a distance, lest he gets noticed and challenged. He definitely didn't want to fight this cat, not because he was scared, no, but because he realistically could kill her with minimal effort should he be pushed to do so and she had so much life left to live. Shaking his head at the thought, he continued on to see what she was up to.

He followed her from afar until she stopped, What is she doing? He thought. Quite frankly, he was flabbergasted. He watched questioningly as the younger cat brought the strange pelt-looking object into what looked like a den, only this den looked like the material twolegs had and he often saw in their trash-holders but he couldn't imagine a cat making a nest out of it. After the she-cat lay in her den, Rook quietly approached. Making sure to keep a small distance away, he sat his mouse down and spoke. "What-" the first part came out as a low growl, it had been ages since he actually spoke. Clearing his throat slightly "Excuse me, what's that you're laying in?" He asked, head tilting to the side curiously.

[No worries at all! @Angelique ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 16th, 2022, 03:58 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Crybaby
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

Feeling a little uncomfortable to young molly stood up before turning around in circles. She moved the blanket around until it was in the best spot. She then laid back down. There now she was comfortable. She gave her fur a few licks before trying to decide if she should hunting for the mice she often found here or scraps from the friendly two-legs. Maybe she'd check for scraps first then if needed she could hunt. Hopefully she'd find scraps. She wasn't all that great at hunting.

Crybaby stood up to leave when a unfamiliar scent filled her nose. She ducked her head down in the box real quick. Maybe they wouldn't spot her. Curious she lifted her head up, but only till her eyes peered over to top of the box. The cat was getting closer. When they got even closer the molly jumped out real quick and got into a defensive stance in front of it.

"My cardboard box and my blanket. If you want it you'll have to go through me first.", she meowed. Crybaby bounced around, her fur stuck up on all ends. She swiped her paw with no claws at the older cat in warning. Nobody was going to take her box! Not ever again. Especially not when that nice cat wasn't around to help her this time.

(sorry for the long wait. I finally got motivation for her)
┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@Darkclaws;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old October 12th, 2022, 02:38 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Rook

Rook didn’t move from his spot nor did he flinch. He wasn’t close enough to the young she-cat to be able to get hit by her swing, and he doubted that she’d be able to do much damage anyways as her claws were sheathed. An amused smile crept onto his lips for a brief moment before he forced it away, he liked that this much smaller cat dared to stand up to him. That was good, meant she was no pushover.

“No worries young one, I’m not here to take your uhh… box and blanket,” The tom said, testing the unfamiliar words out “I had just never seen a cat use that as a den before, and I don’t recall seeing a blanket either,” He confessed. “I’m sorry if I startled you, my curiosity got the better of me. I don’t intend to bring you harm,” Rook promised. He’d been in his fair share of skirmishes over the seasons and didn’t make it a habit to involve youngsters like her, that’d just be unfair.

“Here,” the older black tom mewed, grabbing his mouse and tossing it in her direction “You look hungry.” He then sat down and licked a paw before swiping it over an ear “My name is Rook by the way,” he told her “Son of Crow and Sage, though there’s no way you’ve heard of them.” Rook had a habit of introducing himself in this manner ever since he was young, it was a constant reminder of where he came from, having been fostered by his uncle Jake after his mother died while giving birth to him and his sister. After all, his father used to be famous around the forest where he hailed from. A grumpy old half-blind black tom cat whom he hadn’t met until he was 13 moons old, regardless, he was still proud to be the son of the fierce tom. Shaking his head to focus his mind, he turned his attention back to the young cat in front of him.
[ @Witchy Angelique Sooo sorry for the wait! Kept putting it off because of lack of motivation]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here