Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 06:53 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:53 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:51 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 06:50 PM

Old October 1st, 2022, 11:25 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Hunting for a Peach [Private]

Dappledleaf
After following a scent trail that concerned her, Dappledleaf found herself in the Twolegplace. She hated this place with a burning passion, but her daughter was there and had been taken by another cat it seems. It was a scent that had been on the four when they were all brought to ShadowClan. She wondered if it was the kits birth mother. She shook her head of those thoughts and continued on, looking over her shoulder to make sure Larkpaw was keeping up.

"How ya doing, kiddo? You okay?" She asked in a voice that was just louder than a whisper. She didn't want to attract too much attention to herself nor her daughter, as she didn't know what kind of cats lived in this area.
~*~

Eclipse
The Angora had just come back from a little expedition into the pine woods, and had even found a little kitten! It wasn't much fun, honestly, and it kept hissing at her. Ugh. She had gone into the part of the woods those awful wild cats lived in. Wait a second... Was it possible that this little furball was one of her kits?? The thought made her nose wrinkle in disgust. "Hey, you. Kitten. Who's your mother?" She narrowed her eyes, wondering if it knew it was her kid or not. She wasn't going to let it leave, of course, even if it didn't know who she was. Eclipse really didn't like kits, other than as little playthings for her to toy with and then discard.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old October 2nd, 2022, 12:09 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hunting for a Peach [Private]

Peachkit hissed fearfully, her ears pinned to the back of her head, her eyes wide. The mollies sand colored fur was spiked out in fear, making her even more of a fluff ball than she already was. "My moms Dappledleaf, a-and if you don't let me go.. she'll beat you up!" Peachkit squeaked, voice cracking as she tried to back away from Eclipse. Peachkit didn't exactly understand what being 'adopted' meant yet- and was too scared out of her fur to take a moment to think about the resemblance she shared with the rogue. Peachkit nervously surveyed the area, trying to find which way would lead home. Tears gathered in the little kits eyes, but she kept on a determined fierce face- or at least, however fierce a terrified kitten could look. @Cloudy_sky

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:40 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Keeping pace with the ShadowClan warrior was not hard, but it was the sad, unwanted memories slowing her pawsteps down. That was the same moment Dappledleaf asked if she was okay or not, and Lark slowly turned her face towards the older she-cat.

“I’m okay,” Larkpaw assured her adoptive mother with a barely susceptible nod. Her fiery, amber orange eyes raked the area they were traveling in, searching for any hidden threats. “...This… area, let's say, just doesn’t bring to mind the jolliest of memories.” She said, the tenseness in her tone barely palpable, yet still an ever-present reminder of her dark days. But as long as we find Peachkit and bring her back, it's all worth it.

[ @cloudy sky - Dappledleaf & Eclipse / @lucidense - Peachkit ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old October 6th, 2022, 08:25 AM
statement as follows.

Dappledleaf

The flame-point she-cat nodded solemnly. She slowed herself until she was stopped and standing beside Larkpaw. "Listen, sweetheart. You don't have to ever worry about that again, okay? You're my daughter and absolutely nothing will touch you. I'll shred them before they do." Her last sentence had a dangerous edge and her eyes glinted as she stared at her surroundings. She didn't trust this place at all. A clawscratch of pain dug into her heart at the thought of her daughter having to survive in such a place as this. At Larkpaws words, she nodded. "We will bring Peachkit home, and I'll kill anyone who stands in the way of me finding my daughter."

Eclipse

The white Angora looked disgusted as the kitten hissed at her. "Okay.. What kind of name is Dappledleaf?? And she won't touch a cat as pretty as me." She snorted at the kittens words. What kind of stupid human names their cat that? She shrugged and padded closer to the kitten, raising her paw to poke it. It was all sorts of fluffed up, and it was trying to look fierce and scary despite it on the verge of tears. Aww.. How cute! Pathetic. Eclipse scoffed and turned, her tail lashing. "You're trying soo hard to be scary aren't you? How sad." She teased menacingly. She shot a look over her shoulder, a dangerous glare in her eyes. She wouldn't hurt it too much. She was allowed to have that much fun, wasn't she?

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Last edited by puppeteer; October 6th, 2022 at 08:25 AM.
Old October 6th, 2022, 08:22 PM

Peachkit swiped a paw as the molly poked at her- aiming to hit instead of intimidate. She backed up, spotting a rotted out log with a small hole in it a few fox-tails away from her. Maybe if she could just hide- the cat would get bored. "Leave me alone! Who are you?" She squealed, tears running down her cheeks. @cloudy sky

Old October 9th, 2022, 05:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkpaw
( Sorry about the incredibly late response, I didn’t notice that @/lucidense responded and wasn’t active for the last two days. Also, I hope y’all don’t mind me merging the two pairs? )

Larkpaw had fallen silent, drawing comfort from Dappledleaf’s words. It was hard to remember that there were now cats she could turn to for help, but the apprentice was slowly letting herself adjust to it. A genuine smile warmed her usually tight, stiff features upon hearing Dappledleaf’s consolation. No, her mother’s consolation. Her smile wavered for a moment on its own accord as the apprentice recalled a few words from not long ago, ones spoken by her dear, deceased elder brother.

The past is in the mind,’ as Lark's brother used to say. ‘Let it go. Let it be.

'The future is in the heart.'

The young apprentice shook her head, parting her maw in a small yawn before refocusing on the clearing. Her amber, alert gaze raked the clearing, darting two and fro. Larkpaw’s mouth formed an ‘o’ of surprise when she suddenly spotted Peachkit, but wisely didn’t call out, instead froze in place and inclined her head in the direction of the kit for Dappledleaf to see. “Doesn’t that look like Peachkit?” She asked, brow furrowing with concern. “Who’s that with her?”

[ @spooky sky - Dappledleaf & Eclipse / @lucidense - Peachkit ]

Last edited by Rose; October 9th, 2022 at 05:46 PM.
Old October 10th, 2022, 04:13 PM
statement as follows.

Dappledleaf

Dappledleaf purred to her daughter quietly. After watching Larkpaw turn her head to look at the area they were in, Dappledleaf followed. She spotted Peachkit moments before Larkpaw had said something. And there she was. The disgusting creature that had taken her daughter from her. She snarled, her gentle facing distorting cruelly. Oh, how she was going to enjoy this fight. She watched for a moment more, stalking through into some underbrush to get closer. "Lark, on my signal, I need you to grab Peachkit and run, okay? You two are not and will not be staying while I take care of her." She said quietly, before leaping out of the bushes and into the clearing. She had landed between the white Angora terrorising her daughter and Peachkit, claws unsheathed. "You." The single word dripped with malice. "You're the one who took my daughter away. Larkpaw! Get you're sister and run!" She yowled her last sentence before leaping onto Eclipse with murder in her eyes.

Eclipse

Eclipse had just turned toward the now crying kit with a laugh. "Awh! Who am I?" She sneered. "Why I'm-" She was cut off by a cream and flame she-cat leaping from the bushes to get inbetween Eclipse and the kitten. She let out a upset screech. "How dare you get in the way of me and my plaything, you wretch!" She hissed. The molly said two weird names: Peachkit and Larkpaw. She let out a scoff as she put two and two together. "Oh, haha! You must be the one that took the litter after I birthed them out there to die!" She turned back to the kit - Peachkit - with another laugh.

"You want to know who I am? Why, I'm you're real mother! And I birthed you in that forest so you would all freeze to death!" She snarled at the small kit, stepping forward to wack it. But before she could, the molly named Dappledleaf lunged at her, pinning her to the ground. She screeched as claws dug into her pretty white coat, blood starting to well under the ginger paws gripping her. She flailed her claws wildly, landing a solid slice in the she-cats belly. She squirmed as she felt blood drip onto her own belly.

{ @lucidense @Katulaura - its begun }

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Old October 11th, 2022, 10:11 AM

Peachkit ears pinned to her head, recoiling at Eclipse's harsh words. "W-what?" Peachkit mewed, her voice barely a whisper as the pieces clicked in her brain. I'm.. not a clan cat? They wanted me to- She was cut off from her thoughts as her mother (apparently) stepped forward to wack her. Peachkit squealed, squeezing her eyes shut- but the blow never came. She opened her eyes to see Dappledleaf- despite the cats normal gentle disposition- she was absolutely beating the crap out of the loner. Peachkit gazed at the fight in awe and surprise (and mild traumatization.) @spooky sky @Katulaura

Old October 11th, 2022, 04:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkpaw

Lark had barely finished registering Dappledleaf’s suddenly cruel, venom-laced words when the Queen disappeared from her side, evidently to leap efficiently between Peachkit and the loner holding her hostage. ‘Get Peachkit to safety.’ Larkpaw reminded herself, shaking her head to clear her thoughts. It took a few moments for Larkpaw to recover from the savage display Dappledleaf was putting on, until she spared Peachkit a glance and noticed how entirely traumatized the poor kitten looked. Recalling Dappledleaf’s earlier orders to grab Peachkit and run, Larkpaw pushed away her instinct to stay and fight to make sure her adoptive mother would be alright, and instead grabbed her adopted sister’s scruff and bolted in the opposite direction.

[ @spooky sky - Dappledleaf & Eclipse / @lucidense - Peachkit ]

Old October 11th, 2022, 09:54 PM
statement as follows.

Dappledleaf

Dappledleaf felt claws slice her belly and blood drip from her. That made her wince... and angrier. She was vaguely aware of Larkpaw grabbing Peachkit and running. Good. She didn't want her daughters to see her like this. Pure rage coursed through her veins as she tore into Eclipse. She could feel the kittypets flesh ripping under her. Later she would feel sick from how vicious she was, but right now... Dappledleaf saw nothing but blood. She heard shrieks from the cat under her, which would end gargled before starting up again. She felt no remorse. This was not a cat who was going to StarClan, but to the Dark Forest. Eclipse wanted to kill kits, and Dappledleaf would make her pay for that.

Eclipse was terrified. Oh my god, no no nononono please I don't want to die please! She kept shrieking, blood dripping from her mouth and splattering over her fur and Dappledleafs muzzle. That muzzle was going straight to her throat. She let out a wail as she felt teeth bite down on her throat before ripping it out. Then... there was quiet. And there was cold. And dark. Then she saw her own mother, who bit and nipped her as a kit. She could feel the scars very suddenly under her fur. Her life was flashing before her eyes. There were her brothers and sisters, and her. They were all kittens. A smile lit up her face as these memories floated past her in the dark. Then, there was the Bad Day, when she was split from them all. She felt tears form in her eyes and watched her kit-self cry and reach out towards her family. Flash forward to when she met the father of these kits.

He was beautiful. Stunning green eyes that told her the secrets of the forest. Cinnamon fur that had brown tabby markings. He spoke to her about Clans in the forest, having come from one himself. She had fallen in love immediately, as his deep voice wove her stories of hunts, battles and family. That's all she wanted. But he had lied. He was a damned liar! She screamed, swiping her claws at the memory... but it did not fade. She began crying silently, tears falling into the dark around her. He had lied about loving her, about wanting her. He had lied about true Clanlife. It was disgusting, dirty, and ruthless. Once she had learned that she was pregnant with his kits, the Angora wanted nothing more than to give him a taste of his own medicine. But he died before she could do that. But she was determined to hurt him, even in his death. She hated the creatures she was carrying. Eclipse, the moment she kitted, ran from the four bodies she had birthed.

Now, standing before her... was her love. Hawktalon. He had appeared before her, a pained, disappointed, angry look on his face. He looked as if he wanted to kill her himself. "Hawktalon, I'm so ha-" He held his paw up to silence her.
"I do not want to hear your words. You disgust me. You thought me a liar? I never once hid the truth from you, even when you decided to come live in ShadowClan. I never told you Clan-life was easy! I would have killed my own leader for you. But you had to do it. You killed me. You're disgusting." He turned from her and stalked away, to see where the kitten - Peachkit - was. He had a soft look on his face as he gazed at the cinnamon kit. Eclipse realised now how much the little fluffball looked like Hawktalon. She wondered what her other three kits looked like.

Almost as if he had read his mind, Hawktalon whipped his head around, anger burning in his green eyes. "You will never see those kits, not now, not in ten, twenty, thirty moons! Never. I am so grateful my sister took in my babies. I wonder if she knows." And with that, Hawktalon was gone and Eclipse was met with dark cats, with angry faces. Her eyes went wide and scared; she started to run, run, run. The cats were faster and grabbed her by the legs with claws as sharp as thorns. She screeched as they dragged her towards wherever they had come. Eclipse was over. She died.

Before long, Dappledleafs cream fur was covered in blood and Eclipse was no longer breathing. The Angoras eyes were glazed over and empty. Dappledleaf felt no remorse, nothing for the she-cat laying here under her. She unsheathed her claws once more before taking them along the cats pelt. She ought to bring this to Dawnstar, as an apology for Peachkit getting out of camp. Once she was finished, the blood covered she-cat staggered away from the body, feeling sick, and unsteady on her paws. Before she could go much further, a star-glittered cat appeared before her. The cinnamon-and-tabby pelt was familiar, but it was when she looked into the green eyes did she know the cat was a friend.

"Hawktalon." She mewed, voice thick with emotion. He had been one of her best friends. He had died suddenly, and she had never been able to find his body to give him a proper burial. But she was so glad the tom had made it to StarClan. "What took you so long to come see me, you dusty furball." She sniffled, pressing her forehead against his. He purred at her words, leaning against her touch. He turned to look at Peachkit and Larkpaw, a smile forming on his face.

"Well, Dappledleaf, I had to come see my sister, my daughter, and my niece." He looked back, a sad look on his face. Dappledleafs jaw dropped, eyes wide.

"What.. What do you mean? You were a loner before you came to ShadowClan as a 'paw. How am I your sister?"

There was a snort. "Well, you see when a tom and a she-cat fall in love-" Dappledleaf shoved him, and he laughed raucously. "I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't hurt you like that. Our mother died having me, and Father... he just left one day a few moons after telling me of ShadowClan, and his daughter. Of you." Dappledleaf was full on crying now, sniffling as the star-covered tom embraced her in a hug. She hugged him back, just wishing and praying he could come back to her. She wanted a chance to start over with him. As siblings. Didn't she deserve that? "You do deserve that." The tom whispered in her ear, starting to blink out of existence. "We shall get a chance to start over, one day. Just... not too soon, okay? You have to take care of my kits." The flame-points head shot up towards the sky as her fri- no, as her brother faded away. She felt her body shake a few times with sobs, but she did not allow herself to vocalise them. She had to get home. She turned to her daughters, suddenly looking haggard, tired, and beaten.

"Let's go home, okay?" With that, she flung the pelt over her back and padded off back to the ShadowClan camp.

{ @lucidense @Katulaura - after your guys' reaction posts, I'll throw a starter up in the ShadowClan rejoinings for Peachkit [: )

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Last edited by puppeteer; October 11th, 2022 at 10:00 PM.