Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:35 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:25 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 05:22 AM
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM

Old September 27th, 2022, 11:19 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

WindClan Milkpaw learns the warrior way!

Milkpaw (he/him)
Creamy-white short fur and green eyes

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

After Twilightstar had dismissed the meeting and the cats had just began scattering around again, Deertrot hadn't wasted any time and was ready to take Milkpaw out already.
The young apprentice had already traveled through this path when Fireflymeadow had decided to take the family to Juniper's rest, but he guessed that they wouldn't be going there now. Where were even the borders? Milkpaw looked around him, but all he could see was an endless stretch of grass and heather and gorse. The wind batted violently at his fur, making him even sleeker than he already was.

He walked a few tail lengths behind his new mentor, throwing glances at her brown pelt every now and then. I wonder what we'll be seeing first... but his thoughts were halted by a quiver of cold reaching deep into his fur. Leaf-fall sure is coming. But this time he would contribute along with the warriors, and he would make sure that the fresh kill pile would always be full.
The icy breeze already brought the scent of rabbits, but Milkpaw knew that today he wouldn't be allowed to hunt. He would have to focus on the borders only, and make sure that he recognized them perfectly after this day.

[ @SplashyLumi ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old September 27th, 2022, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Milkpaw learns the warrior way!

@Wingnettle {Thanks for making this}

Deertrot had plans for Milkpaw and she was going to complete them to make the most fantastic apprentice. “Alright, we'll be learning the borders today. I expect you to smell the border then determine what border it is by scent. Once you've memorized them, we'll be moving to a middle piece of WindClan territory. Try and remember the directions to every border, you'll need them on border patrols. Understand?” The fawn-coloured molly turned to her apprentice, waiting for his answer. Hopefully Milkpaw was better behaved then Salmonpaw ever was because oh boy oh boy, did Deertrot NOT have the patience for that attitude to learning.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old September 27th, 2022, 01:58 PM
a winter in my heart

Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkpaw had expected the first task would be already a difficult one, but he hoped he would be wrong. Instead, Deertrot had already asked him to recognize the scent without having never smelled them. Maybe it's about skill. Maybe I can get it right. I know I can!
He nodded when the she-cat finished speaking. "Yes, Deertrot." A general tour of the borders, then learning our territory. I can do it. Milkpaw forced his muscles to relax a little bit. All his energy would have to go to his mind, now.

[ @SplashyLumi No problem! ]

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; September 27th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Milkpaw had expected the first task would be already a difficult one, but he hoped he would be wrong. Instead, Deertrot had already asked him to recognize the scent without having never smelled them. Maybe it's about skill. Maybe I can get it right. I know I can!
He nodded when the she-cat finished speaking. "Yes, Deertrot." A general tour of the borders, then learning our territory. I can do it. Milkpaw forced his muscles to relax a little bit. All his energy would have to go to his mind, now.

[ @SplashyLumi No problem! ]
Deertrot simply nodded, flicking her tail in a gesture to follow, this needed to be done.

Once they stopped at a border, the fawn-coloured molly waited to see if Milkpaw could recognize it. It was pretty muddy and they had to slink through but it wasn't easy to detect
if it was ShadowClan or RiverClan. “Sight is your best sense when it comes to recognising the borders as each border looks different from the last. With that simple comment, Deertrot waited for his answer.

Old September 28th, 2022, 02:25 PM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashyLumi View Post
Deertrot simply nodded, flicking her tail in a gesture to follow, this needed to be done.

Once they stopped at a border, the fawn-coloured molly waited to see if Milkpaw could recognize it. It was pretty muddy and they had to slink through but it wasn't easy to detect
if it was ShadowClan or RiverClan. “Sight is your best sense when it comes to recognising the borders as each border looks different from the last. With that simple comment, Deertrot waited for his answer.
Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

As the environment began gradually to change, Deertrot stopped and sat down with her tail curled up. She was staring at Milkpaw with such intense eyes that he felt pierced through. Gulping down, he stepped forth and and took a careful look at the surroundings. Sight... why sight? It's so difficult to make it out here.
His tail flashed left and right as he turned his head to every side more and more times, his eyes straining to make out every detail in the distance. But the effort was useless, so he decided to focus on what lay directly in front of him.

There's a little stream... There should be lots of water in Riverclan, but every clan needs water so I should expect to find streams everywhere. He felt like he was getting nowhere, but he wouldn't give up now.
There's mud... the moor ends here, and I can see a huge valley. I heard that Shadowclan and Thunderclan have lots of trees, and I don't think that I'm looking at a real forest here. However it's very lush, more than it is on the high moor. Milkpaw risked a dubious glance at Deertrot, paw toes clenched in insecurity.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old October 5th, 2022, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

As the environment began gradually to change, Deertrot stopped and sat down with her tail curled up. She was staring at Milkpaw with such intense eyes that he felt pierced through. Gulping down, he stepped forth and and took a careful look at the surroundings. Sight... why sight? It's so difficult to make it out here.
His tail flashed left and right as he turned his head to every side more and more times, his eyes straining to make out every detail in the distance. But the effort was useless, so he decided to focus on what lay directly in front of him.

There's a little stream... There should be lots of water in Riverclan, but every clan needs water so I should expect to find streams everywhere. He felt like he was getting nowhere, but he wouldn't give up now.
There's mud... the moor ends here, and I can see a huge valley. I heard that Shadowclan and Thunderclan have lots of trees, and I don't think that I'm looking at a real forest here. However it's very lush, more than it is on the high moor. Milkpaw risked a dubious glance at Deertrot, paw toes clenched in insecurity.
{Forgot about this until now. Haha!} Deertrot angrily glared at the apprentice the entire time “You should know this, it's easy as breathing to recognise.” Jeez, was she given a mouse-brain to train?!

Old October 6th, 2022, 06:15 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
{Forgot about this until now. Haha!} Deertrot angrily glared at the apprentice the entire time “You should know this, it's easy as breathing to recognise.” Jeez, was she given a mouse-brain to train?!
Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

The little apprentice winced at the harsh words of his mentor, feeling a stab of guilty mixed with apprehension for his tranining. This was his first day, and he had already managed to anger Deertrot. In a corner of his mind, a jealous sounding voice told him that Firepaw, Leafpaw and Doepaw's mentors were surely kinder and understanding, but he quickly pushed it away and focus on the present. Even thought all he wanted now was to flee away and seek refuge in his mother's soft, warm pelt. Was this how being an apprentice was supposed to be?

Milkpaw strained his eyes hard to make out the details into distance, but in a few moments declared the effort to himself useless, and wagered everything on the look of the plants.“It’s.. Riverclan. I think..." as his voice trailed off to a whisper, his green eyes dared to stare into Deertrot's for any sign of disapproval, which wasn't obviously hard to detect in the she-cat's face.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old October 7th, 2022, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

The little apprentice winced at the harsh words of his mentor, feeling a stab of guilty mixed with apprehension for his tranining. This was his first day, and he had already managed to anger Deertrot. In a corner of his mind, a jealous sounding voice told him that Firepaw, Leafpaw and Doepaw's mentors were surely kinder and understanding, but he quickly pushed it away and focus on the present. Even thought all he wanted now was to flee away and seek refuge in his mother's soft, warm pelt. Was this how being an apprentice was supposed to be?

Milkpaw strained his eyes hard to make out the details into distance, but in a few moments declared the effort to himself useless, and wagered everything on the look of the plants.“It’s.. Riverclan. I think..." as his voice trailed off to a whisper, his green eyes dared to stare into Deertrot's for any sign of disapproval, which wasn't obviously hard to detect in the she-cat's face.
“Correct. Riverclan used to be a ally of ours but we broke it off due to Clan Voting.” She nodded, eyes becoming gentler and softer realising that Milkpaw wasn't as much of mouse-brain then she thought. That and the fact she wanted to keep the apprentice.
Riverclan is lead by Pikestar along with Slatewhisker with their medicine cat Fawnpaw. Their special skill is swimming”

Old October 8th, 2022, 10:57 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
“Correct. Riverclan used to be a ally of ours but we broke it off due to Clan Voting.” She nodded, eyes becoming gentler and softer realising that Milkpaw wasn't as much of mouse-brain then she thought. That and the fact she wanted to keep the apprentice.
Riverclan is lead by Pikestar along with Slatewhisker with their medicine cat Fawnpaw. Their special skill is swimming”
Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Relief flooded over the young apprentice as his stern mentor nodded in approval. However, he still felt at unease with Deertrot's reproachful method and suddenly wondered if Twilightstar knew this. Why did he choose her to teach him? He had always imagined his future mentor as a nice cat, someone who could comfort him and create a special bond based on trust and confidence. But maybe Milkpaw had been wrong all the time. Maybe mentors were just supposed to be skilled at hunting and fighting. He suppressed a sigh, wondering how Firepaw would react in his place. She wished for a playful mentor... I hope that she got one, at least.

When Deertrot continued to speak, Milkpaw slightly tipped his head to one side in curiosity. "Riverclan was.. our ally?" he gasped in surprise, wondering why Fireflymeadow had never brought up the argument. I wonder what kind of alliance it was?
Milkpaw took mental note of the three important names of Riverclan, repeating them a few times to make sure he would remember them. Pikestar. Slatewhisker. Fawnpaw is the medicine cat. Wait, a 'paw is the only medicine cat in Riverclan? So many questions were crowding his mind, and he wondered uncertainly if it would upset Deertrot to give them voice.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old October 8th, 2022, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Milkpaw (he/him)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Relief flooded over the young apprentice as his stern mentor nodded in approval. However, he still felt at unease with Deertrot's reproachful method and suddenly wondered if Twilightstar knew this. Why did he choose her to teach him? He had always imagined his future mentor as a nice cat, someone who could comfort him and create a special bond based on trust and confidence. But maybe Milkpaw had been wrong all the time. Maybe mentors were just supposed to be skilled at hunting and fighting. He suppressed a sigh, wondering how Firepaw would react in his place. She wished for a playful mentor... I hope that she got one, at least.

When Deertrot continued to speak, Milkpaw slightly tipped his head to one side in curiosity. "Riverclan was.. our ally?" he gasped in surprise, wondering why Fireflymeadow had never brought up the argument. I wonder what kind of alliance it was?
Milkpaw took mental note of the three important names of Riverclan, repeating them a few times to make sure he would remember them. Pikestar. Slatewhisker. Fawnpaw is the medicine cat. Wait, a 'paw is the only medicine cat in Riverclan? So many questions were crowding his mind, and he wondered uncertainly if it would upset Deertrot to give them voice.
“The alliance started with Lionstorm, previous leader of Riverclan and an a newly-named Twlilghtstar. It broke after the clan held a vote. Before that, Riverclan had stolen a apprentice of Thunderclan and poisoned their claws to try to win a fight. To win over Firefly Cove, if I remember correctly. To be honest, I only know all this because it was announced in a meeting after Cottonwish's death was over and dealt with. ” She blinked, waiting for what was next. {It wouldn't let me type the proper spelling of Twlightstar sorry!}