Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 05:01 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:01 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by idia
Today 04:55 PM
idk hw to name
by forest
Last post by marshy
Today 04:43 PM

Old June 22nd, 2022, 09:52 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: two peas in a pod [p]

- Bluebell

"I always do." She said with a smirk before attempting to climb up the white fence. Her claws dug into the paint leaving small nicks in the softwood as she climbed up she attempted to nose the lock nipping with her teeth. The impatient molly quickly grew impatient as she jostled with the lock before coming back down to join her brother.

[ @MaryTheCrow ]
Old June 23rd, 2022, 01:41 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan watched in interest as his sister unlocked the gate. Nevermind then, it's a one-try thing. After having a lid put on his little competitive urge, he complimented Bluebell: "Nice, didn't know you could do that. Can you open a door back at our twoleg's nest too?" He moved forward, pushing the gate open, before looking back at his sister: "So, where to next?" To be completely honest, Rogan started considering going back. If he thought about it for too long it really dawned on him, how big the city was. There's no way I'm not getting lost, is there? Welp, at least I have an excuse to bother Bluebell. He successfully morphed his growing smirk into a smile.

[ @flopsy]
Old June 25th, 2022, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan watched in interest as his sister unlocked the gate. Nevermind then, it's a one-try thing. After having a lid put on his little competitive urge, he complimented Bluebell: "Nice, didn't know you could do that. Can you open a door back at our twoleg's nest too?" He moved forward, pushing the gate open, before looking back at his sister: "So, where to next?" To be completely honest, Rogan started considering going back. If he thought about it for too long it really dawned on him, how big the city was. There's no way I'm not getting lost, is there? Welp, at least I have an excuse to bother Bluebell. He successfully morphed his growing smirk into a smile.

[ @flopsy]
- Bluebell

The molly smiled and shook her head, "Nah the locks are different and I can't make any sense of them." She started looking around in the night sky looking for the flashing lights of the city. "Just following the lights then. It shouldn't be too long until we get there. There's bound to be cats we'll meet along the way."
Old July 5th, 2022, 06:29 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan let out a thoughtful hum as he finished thinking about the doors, slightly disappointed at the idea of not getting into places whenever he wants to. Then he glanced at his sister and tried looking the same way, looking for the lights of the city. Meeting new cats would be fun. The red tabby always liked meeting new cats. He wondered what they would be like. Would cats act differently depending on how deep in the city they lived? How do they compare to cats that live in the wild? What do cats in the wild act like?

That thought was interesting. Maybe I could ask Bluebell... "Have you been everywhere in the city?" he asked, starting to slowly walk towards what he assumed was the right way. He draped his tail over Bluebell's back, keeping their pace similar.

[ @flopsy ]
Old July 21st, 2022, 09:19 PM

- Bluebell

The molly let out a sad sigh, "Sadly not. Every time I come back it feels like a never-ending maze." You get used to it the dazzling lights, the shuffling of busy humans, the stuffy air. No, she would not love to live in the city but it was a nice fun vacation from the slightly rural life. Flicking her ears forward she could already hear the meows of a large gathering of cats it was quiet at first but it slowly got louder.

"Come on it's over there." The party was near a popular human building they usually went there to eat food evident provided by the delicious smell that drifted from the kitchen. The party itself was in a large alleyway with tons of room and tons of cats. There were flashing lights that hell she didn't even know where they came from.

@MaryTheCrow

Last edited by flopsy; July 21st, 2022 at 09:19 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2022, 07:07 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan hummed at what the other said. That was definitely something he could understand. With everything constantly moving and changing, there was no way one could remember where they had even come from. He nodded to show he could understand, moving closer to try and brush up against his littermate.

The noise up ahead drew his attention. With a smile, he started moving faster, trying to drag Bluebell along. He still wanted to know the answer to his thoughts, which meant he was struggling to not trip over his own paws. The tabby finally decided to ask, not slowing down even though that would mean their conversation would be cut short, "Have you ever been outside of the twolegplace? Or maybe met any cats from there? I get to meet the city cats now, but I've been wondering how cats from different places act." This sudden experiment was something he wanted to see through to the end. It was so exciting!

[ @flopsy ]
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:50 PM

[ This is incredibly late I am so sorry! please feel free to bump after two days I am a very forgetful person. ]

Bluebell grinned, "City cats always have this way of talking so you just now." Clearing her throat, she began mimicking a molly she had met who smelt like moss balls for some reason. "Way yes young lady I do have amazing owners. What-?! You've never heard of gala's!" She stopped to move out of the way for someone before continuing," City cats are usually lost and need directions though." She stared at a lovely decoration," Do you think they'll let us take some home?" Bluebell had no idea how property worked in the city.
@MaryTheCrow

Last edited by flopsy; August 20th, 2022 at 09:51 PM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 03:16 PM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom laughed as his sister mocked some cat he'd never met and probably never would meet. "That's going to be interesting to adjust to. That won't stop me though! I'll charm them all!" he exaggeratedly boasted, and stood as tall as he could to prove his point. With a side-step he moved aside from the passerby, barely throwing a glance their way before refocusing on Bluebell.

Rogan hummed, in thought. "I can understand them getting lost. I wonder if twolegs get lost too. The city is so big." With an 'mrrp' his train of thought stopped as a new one took over. "That looks so nice. Maybe they won't notice even if we do take it." Usually, such a thought wouldn't really cross his mind, but the city was always bustling with things, so there was no way someone would notice a few decorations missing. His dull orange eyes get a glint of mischief. With a small, but growing smirk, he looks to Bluebell, attempting to wordlessly challenge her into taking something. If he were to do something like this, he wouldn't be doing it alone.

[ @flopsy - No worries! I forget too, it happens ]
Old September 5th, 2022, 07:31 PM

Bluebell met her brother's gaze sharing a look of mischievousness something that always reminded her that they did indeed come from the same litter. She carefully looked around watching for anyone who seems they might own this pleasing decoration and sadly she couldn't. It was free for the taking huh? She climbed up the back of the decoration nibbling trying to gain footing on the worn-down brick wall. Bluebell looked around hoping and praying no one had seen her, "Hey." she whispered to her brother, "Make sure you catch it."

@MaryTheCrow
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:05 PM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
The red tom grinned as his littermate started on her attempt to "borrow with no intention of returning" the decoration. His orange eyes flicked around to check for anyone paying attention to them. He purred in satisfaction as he confirmed no onlookers. This was going to be easy other than the part where they move the thing back home or wherever they would be keeping it. He's not sure if their twoleg would be fond of their new find and he certainly didn't want to lose it the moment they brought it back.

Rogan's ear twitches at Bluebell's call. "Of course, I'll catch it. I'm like, the master at catching," He whispered back, tail flicking in excitement. He positioned himself, ready to catch the falling decoration.

[ @flopsy - This took a while, whoops]