Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2022, 10:45 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A New Era [Private Event]

thunderchaser

The warrior nodded towards bumble.Now that the threat was gone she could calm down. Taking a small break,she took a deep breath and exited the den.She would grab Asterdance's attention and point to one of her many scars. As to signal that she was gonna check them for injuries.From the looks of it, it was just that claw mark.Head to the med den after. She said pointing to the claw mark that the warrior had gained.

She then turned awaiting for Amber to exit the den.So she could check them.But it was clear that BumbleBreak had the worst injury,she didnt point it out because it was pretty clear that the warrior knew of his injury. Who wouldnt,it looked like it hurt. Thunder then turned her head and waited for Ambermoon, silently.

// @Slushie // @x ghostie // @Frecklewing

Old July 25th, 2022, 09:03 AM
i am kenough

[ i forget posting order but @Courage, @poppy., @Rockfall, @Spotty - also if i take too long to reply, after 24 hours passes we're meant to skip over each other please dont feel bad if you need to skip me! i feel bad this has taken so long, so please try to handle sm stinky water babies in your next posts. ]

It was high time that they got to work, seriously. Thankfully Cloudyflight seemed more in tune with the assignment- Shuffling ahead of them and directing her attention onto their surroundings. Nectarflame flicks an ear to dismiss the whining apprentice, holding back from delivering a scathing response. Apprentices did not talk back at warriors, not to this degree. Disagreements were one thing, but blatant continued disrespect was another ballgame entirely. She would let Cinderstar know, so at least it would be out of her own paws to handle.

The sound of scuffling catches her attention, and in the split second where the warrior turns to look at Echosong dealing with a muskrat that seemingly materialized out of thin air, her own group is attacked. Two muskrats dart out from a clump of ferns to their left, plodding right at them (or maybe for the water behind where they stood). If at first they did not notice the cats, they certainly did at the sound of danger from their now-deceased kin. Beady eyes glitter in the light as the two creatures alter course and scrabble towards Cloudyflight.

Nectarflame lets her claws dig into the loose sandy soil underpaw as she coils to spring past the apprentice in the way. The warrior, forelimbs outstretched, slams into the closest muskrat. As her claws puncture its thick skin, she looks at the young warrior being attacked. With one of two taken off of her back, hopefully she was not faring so poorly.

At the back of her mind, beyond the haze of a hunt, of a fight, a dim ember of satisfaction glows orange- Her plan had succeeded, somewhat.
Old July 25th, 2022, 03:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: A New Era [Private Event]

BRIGHTPATH
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ As Rainhound and Copperfire settled in alongside them, the ThunderClan warrior watched Moosecrash closely as the large tomcat made his way over to the gopher hole. Seconds later, Brightpath watched as he stuck his entire muzzle into said burrow and yelled with all his might into the ground. They could hear the noise bouncing through the tunnels below them and soon after, frantic scuttling seemed to vibrate from there as well. A moment or two passed before gophers poked out of the tunnels, on both ends rather than just the one. It surprised the tortie feline, but as the pesky critters came rushing out of the tunnel on their end, Brightpath sprung into action, singling one out and swiping at it with unsheathed claws. The gopher uttered an irritated noise of some sort and whipped around to bite at the young cat, but the multicolored warrior only hissed and jumped back, dodging the tempted attack before rushing full force at the critter, sinking their teeth into its snout. It replied with a pained screech and Brightpath released it, sending the stupid gopher running into the forest. “And don’t come back!” They meowed loudly, their tail lashing irritably while they spat at the ground. The slender tortoiseshell was luckily to not have gotten bitten in the tussle.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @starry @MaryTheCrow @RiztheHuntress )
Old July 27th, 2022, 07:47 PM
Frecklewing

Koins: 0 [Check]

@x ghostie @Dominique @Slushie @marni
Amberbloom looked around. No tiny, demonic eyes that would haunt the rat version of the Dark Forest in sight. The cream tabby walked over to the rest of the group. “There’s none left. We’ve got rid of them, thank StarClan.” Privately, she wondered why StarClan would bless such evil creatures with claws and teeth like a warrior. Skewed priorities, if you asked her. “Also, why do those things exist?”
Old July 28th, 2022, 02:55 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Thunderpaw~
She tried to leap on the nearest muskrat, but she was too slow and it dodged out of the way before she could hit it and it intead wound up giving her a quick bite on the ear. She leaped at a patch of ground near the muskrat then quickly bat at it with one of her front paws. The muskrat squeaked in pain. She quickly brought a paw down hard on its head before it could scamper away. she had been so wraped up in fighting that muskrat that while she was fighting another one had snuck uo behind her. It leaped and latched onto her back, scratching her. She shook it off and leaped on it while it was stunned from being flung off. She then killed the muskrat with a quick bite to the neck. The muskrat she had ben fighting snuck up behind her and she wheeled around to fight it. @implimm @poppy. @Spotty @Rockfall

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old July 29th, 2022, 01:49 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

[just gonna wrap this up cuz we where out of time 3 days ago and its been about 24 hours since someone else replied.]
~Thunderpaw~
The muskrat she had been fighting leaped at her, but she rolled out of the way. She then Killed it with a quick bite to the neck. Muskrats are hard to fight at first, thier much more agile than they seem. It gets easier to fight them, but never underestemate an opponent. Taking your eyes off them is also apparently a bad mov Noted for the next time I fight musrats! She thought. "If we bring these muskrats back the clan will eat good. I think thats the last of them, lets bring these back to Cinderstar," she said, picking up the smallest muskrat. @implimm @Spotty @poppy. @Rockfall

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; July 29th, 2022 at 01:55 AM.
Closed Thread