by ellie
Last post by Dark
Today 01:19 AM
Idea/story/Idk anymore
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:11 AM

Old June 11th, 2022, 01:44 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him|WC:85|֎

The tabby leapt to her paws as the first patrol was called. Assuming she would be on one as well, which he was so no wasted energy there. She gave a small yawn as she approached the other two cats.

Her blue eyes rolled at the older warrior’s shortness. But she continued out of camp nonetheless, rude patrol leaders couldn't make border patrols less fulfilling. He was helping his clan either way.
[ @FlowerBoy @xath ]
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old June 11th, 2022, 06:09 AM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
@Silverdream @Bone.

Redheart flexed his claws and dig them into the ground. He was nervous, it was his first of leading a patrol since he left the clan. Gulping down his worries, he called for his patrol. "Alright! Lynxpaw and Meadowfrost, let's hurry up and go to the borders before any WindClan cats or rogues start taking over it," he declared.
“Yes, Redheart!” Meadowfrost meowed enthusiastically. She gave an excited little bounce. “I’ll shred any cat that does!”
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old June 11th, 2022, 06:27 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Maplebranch decided not to show up so he headed off.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 16th, 2022, 08:37 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ @starry. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A random bout of morning sickness had the molly extra short today. But she also knew that she was on thin ice as it was, so she approached the deputy, nausea twisting her face into a bit of a scowl. Punishments, again. How embarrassing. She didn't show her immense irritation, instead Brackenfire nodded swiftly and rose to her paws, and stalking out of camp.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 17th, 2022, 02:43 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

@starry

(Hunting patrol report; 1 day early due to Maplebranch no-show)

Quailcall padded infront of the deputy "Plenty of prey. Nothing unusual, though Maplebranch the frog-brained crowfood decided not to show." He nodded, prey hanging from his muzzle.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 17th, 2022, 06:58 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@starry

Redheart padded back to ShadowClan to make his report. Clearing his throat, he became ready to give out his report to Cinderblaze. "Lynxpaw and I got done marking the borders. No WindClan cats showed their presence. Also, Meadowfrost didn't showed up at the borders."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 17th, 2022, 11:21 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@starry

Returning back to camp with the deputy, Elkfrost put his shrew down and looked over at Cinderblaze. "Would you like me to take your mouse to the prey pile, Cinderblaze?" He figured he would need to stay here and wait for patrol reports, so the warrior considered that he might as well make things a little easier on him. After all, there's no harm in asking, and he'd do anything for extra brownie points with his former mentor.
Old June 17th, 2022, 01:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle View Post
@starry

Returning back to camp with the deputy, Elkfrost put his shrew down and looked over at Cinderblaze. "Would you like me to take your mouse to the prey pile, Cinderblaze?" He figured he would need to stay here and wait for patrol reports, so the warrior considered that he might as well make things a little easier on him. After all, there's no harm in asking, and he'd do anything for extra brownie points with his former mentor.
Cinderblaze nodded towards his former apprentice, dropping the mouse in front of Elkfrost. “Yes, that would be great, thanks,” he meowed in reply, figuring he still needed to wait for the incoming patrol reports. A trip to the prey pile might make some of his clanmates think he had slacked on his patrol and decided not to show up at all - what a shame that’d be. Reports and punishments didn’t exhaust him, though. Sometimes it was fun to hear the funny excuses cats could come up with to save their own skin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
@starry

(Hunting patrol report; 1 day early due to Maplebranch no-show)

Quailcall padded infront of the deputy "Plenty of prey. Nothing unusual, though Maplebranch the frog-brained crowfood decided not to show." He nodded, prey hanging from his muzzle.
(Make sure to post with Quailcall dropping his prey off on the prey pile )

Soon after his return to camp, Quailcall showed up. Cinderblaze’s amber eyes were focused on the warrior, and he tipped his head, wondering where Maplebranch was. The report cleared everything up - apparently there was a slacker. The deputy flicked his tail. “Alright. Bring the prey to the fresh-kill pile, then you’re dismissed.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
@starry

Redheart padded back to ShadowClan to make his report. Clearing his throat, he became ready to give out his report to Cinderblaze. "Lynxpaw and I got done marking the borders. No WindClan cats showed their presence. Also, Meadowfrost didn't showed up at the borders."
Cinderblaze pricked his ears as Redheart entered, eyeing the warrior with curiosity. Would there be slackers again? Apparently, yes. Meadowfrost this time. “Okay. You’re dismissed, feel free to get some rest.” He’d be okay with any cats that were put on patrols relaxing a little, because they’d done their fair share of work and it was time for some others to step up.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 18th, 2022, 11:27 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@starry @Erebus
(Ooc: just got back from Pride!)

Centipedepaw jogged back into camp, feeling more relaxed now that the ThunderClan border had been re-marked and no cowardly squirrels showed their muzzles. He enjoyed his time with Lynxblossom; the warrior seemed easygoing in a cool, confident way that promised a deadly danger if she were ever crossed. The dark grey apprentice hoped they'd have a chance to train together sometime, simply so the young boy could gain experience through a new lense... but for now he was grateful for the opportunity to simply complete a task with a fellow clan member.

"Borders are marked," Centipede reported to Cinderblaze, glancing toward Lynxblossom for approval. "No ThunderClan... no rogues. All good."

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old June 19th, 2022, 05:59 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@starry
[Got it done!]

Her tail was still painfully bent at the tip, but Nighthawk kept her face straight as she returned to camp with
Foxwhisper. She placed her prey on the ground before looking for the deputy. "The hunt went well enough. A squirrel and two voles." She paused slightly and one of her ears twitched a little. "Though a branch almost crushed me." She was fine, her tailtip wasn't. She would have to get that check, but first the prey needed to be dropped of at the right place.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay