Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:37 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Rani

Old May 11th, 2022, 01:44 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Kite Soars Higher and Higher! [p]

Kitepaw's Training Thread

all instances of training will happen on this thread. if you have a warrior able to train him for one of the requirements VM me, I'll fit you in when the current training session is done (if one is in session).

requirements
-> training (0/5)
- one
start link
---
end link
- two
start link
---
end link
- three
start link
---
end link
- four
start link
---
end link
- five
start link
---
end link
-> gathering (0/1)
-> meeting (1/1)
- link
- link
- link
-> assessment (0/1)
- link
HeliosClan
character creator
current obsession(s): Cartel, OC sketches, and character creation
Old May 13th, 2022, 10:20 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Kite Soars Higher and Higher! [p]

It was an early morning. The forest was beginning it's daily, never ending ritual. One that the tom was sure had been happening for centuries: the beautiful songs of birds sing in the tree tops, the sound of small, furry creatures scurrying in the undergrowth. It was all so familiar to the shadowclan warrior. He had walked and explored these areas many times in his life, and now, even as he lead his newly appointed apprentice on a tour of the land he realized that he was walking not by memory, but by instinct. Shadefrost hoped that soon Kitepaw would know the shadowclan's territory better than his own tail and paws. There was much he wanted to teach the apprentice. Things that Finchwhisker, his mentor, had taught him and things that he'd learned himself. But he would have to be patient there would be time for Kitepaw to learn them later, for now though he would stick with something basic. "And this" he said with a happy and laid back voice "is the Windclan border." He stopped just on the edge of the the Shadowclan border to look over, there was blood splattered on the grass of the moor just ahead, indicating the recent battle that took place here. "This part of the forest used to be the known as the skyglade though those bunnies may have changed it by now, I wouldn't suggest going over if I were you, I doubt a windclan patrol would spare you just because your an apprentice." @puffball

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; May 13th, 2022 at 10:23 AM.
Old May 13th, 2022, 10:56 AM

Kitepaw
@Levi 99
The apprentice had been walking wide-eyed through the territory when they stopped at the border. So far, everything had been so interesting and pretty! He loved it. He swore he'd never leave this place, the forest was amazing. Even if it was early, he didn't mind it. It was awesome of his mentor to take him out immediately! He was excited for today, even if it was just a tour. He was gonna have so much fun! Oh, now his mentor was talking. WindClan border . . . Bunnies changing the name . . . Got it! Oops, he forgot to say that out loud. Got it! Why is there blood everywhere? Is it from the battle? Why do we hate the bunnies' Clan? he asked with excitement. He was no stranger to blood, unlike most younger cats. Growing up in ShadowClan helped him grow accustomed to seeing it. It was just something else that was normal in ShadowClan. Besides, even if you'd never seen cats' blood you'd at least seen preyblood. He looked out over the moorland, it was wide and weirdly barren of trees. He didn't like that.
HeliosClan
character creator
Old May 13th, 2022, 12:20 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Shadefrost looked thoughtful for a moment, he wasn't sure how to answer his apprentice's question, why they hated the bunnies didn't really cross his mind all that often. He knew that there was a big altercation between both shadowclan and windclan not long before he was born, but other than that he knew no good reason to hate them. "Um, well, I wouldn't say we hate the cats of windclan" he stated uncertainly, just as a memory of his first battle as an apprentice flashed forward. He remembered how the cats from both clans were practically seething with hatred, the bunnies he could understand, but shadowclan not so much. "At least not in particular" he continued carefully "we just don't always see eye to eye." That seemed like a great way to explain their relationship with the bunnies. Peeling his eyes from the windclan territory he began to make his way over to the riverclan border. "Next stop are the guppies" he said happily. @puffball

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old May 16th, 2022, 06:14 AM

Kitepaw
@Levi 99
The brown tom was answered and he looked over the opposite side's territory for a while. He didn'tthink to smell the rabbitt-hunting Clan's border until mearly the last minute when he finally did. Don't see eye to eye . . . That's one way of putting it, I s'pose. the apprentice thought. He was trapped in his own mind until his mentor said that they were visiting the guppies. RiverClan was a Clan they weren't having many problems with currently, as far as Kitepaw knew. He was excited for this tour to end to see what his mentor had in store for training. Training was what he looked forward to. Training came first in his path to being a strong warrior. It was also his only one so far. Oh well! He snapped out of his own head just before the two toms were about to depart and he followed his mentor with excitement.
HeliosClan
character creator
Old May 19th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Vanity of Vanities

It wasn't long until Shadefrost could hear the burbling of the nearby river. He moved closer towards the border, until he was able to see the other side of the blue and white snake. It wasn't as if the tom liked being around water, but he did have to admit how calming it was to see it rush by. He waited for Kitepaw to catch up before speaking. "And here we are. I'll warn you, I'm not the best swimmer so don't go jumping in alright" joked Shadefrost playfully. Although he did hope his apprentice took his warning seriously, there was no telling how strong the current was from where they sat and he didn't even know if he would be able to save himself if he had to jump in. The warrior let his apprentice take in the beauty of the scene, before giving a flick of his tail to follow. "We have one more stop then I can start teaching you some battle training, if we hurry we might even do some hunting before returning to camp."

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Old June 3rd, 2022, 11:39 AM
Vanity of Vanities

@puffball bump

My Cats: