Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:27 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:25 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:19 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2022, 05:51 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Let's get down to Business

~Streampaw~

Streampaw listened to Bravebird's explanation as she observed the other apprentices with them. She kept her eyes on Leechpaw, as he looked to be quite an impressive warrior when he gets his ceremony. That wasn't the matter now, and she listed to the she-cat. They were to be paired into groups, and she was to be paired with Leechpaw. Hmmm, was she testing out the skill that the dilute calico had in fighting against larger opponents? Whatever it was, Streampaw was sure to excel in any task Bravebird gave her. The warrior then gave a quick and easy demonstration of the move. She hit Shredsky right on the head, which the apprentice had to admit was amusing. Not every day do you see a warrior get bopped on the head by their own Clanmate. Leechpaw's sister, Lionpaw, wasn't as invested in the demonstration as she should be and she shot a glance at the other apprentices, including her.

"Bravebird is demonstrating a front paw blow," Streampaw told the confused apprentice, "Pay attention next time," Her words may have been a bit harsh, but it was simply a task of listening and understanding. It could not have been hard for any apprentice to understand. Any competent apprentice that is. Now it was their turn to copy the warrior's move. Streampaw padded towards Leechpaw and looked up at the apprentice. He was large indeed, but she would not be intimidated.

Her paw shot up like a falcon taking off, and she aimed her sheathed paw at his head. If Leechpaw dodged, she would just do it again, but maybe at a different angle to catch him off guard. Streampaw wasn't going to use all of her power, just enough to confuse him. That would be a good tactic against a real enemy.

@Moonraven @Undertaker

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old March 17th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani @Ravensong @Clock Dragonshifter @Angelique

Turtlepaw was grateful to Toadpounce and Crowtooth for helping out. He considered leaving but admittedly he was too curious about the tunnels, despite his general disinterest in training. This was a whole new worlds to explore.

"Tankf! Oh, I'm good, I'm not tired. I wanna fee what happenf next. Wait, Crowtooth, if there any bugf down here? Are they different from the ones above?" he asked, already tapping his paws excitedly.
Old March 17th, 2022, 12:57 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

:: @Shade. @Ravensong @Clock Dragonshifter @Angelique @Rani

Tawnypaw grit her teeth. She had caught a vole first, even before Rabbitpaw, and Crowtooth hadn't said anything to her! She grabbed her vole, padding over to the tunneler and waiting until everyone had gathered. This was really exciting!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old March 18th, 2022, 04:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ i hope this is ok /o\ busy so responding is pretty slow !!! if you guys move on without me i'll just post when i can
also noting i'm responding to the earlier post where skunk arrived at the spot, hope you don't mind! ]

Fernpaw hadn't expected to be noticed so soon. Skunkblaze's voice gave him pause, but he recovered quickly enough to start after her as she headed into the moorland. "Thanks!" This was directed to Raypaw as well, though the other apprentice quickly seemed to have his attention taken up by Twigpaw. That was fine.

Racing seemed like it could be interesting. He wasn't terribly fast, but building that up would be good for hunting. Besides, interacting with the other apprentices was probably a good thing. He couldn't remember the last time he had.. "Is there - anything we should be aware of before we start?" They seemed to have stopped not far from camp, on a flat stretch of moorland. He knew some warriors had rules in place, but he also wasn't sure if Skunkblaze had a finish line in mind. Or if this was a 'keep going until it wasn't possible to go further' type thing.

He was probably overthinking things. It was still incredibly strange to be away from cats he was .. more familiar with. He didn't want to step on anyone's toes. (he should do this more often)

[ @starry., @~Gale~, @Raven~ ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 18th, 2022 at 04:42 PM.
Closed Thread