by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:35 PM

Old March 14th, 2022, 06:32 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Major Move

Hi. I’ll be short and sweet with this. I’ve bitten off too much than I can chew with WCO. I don’t even have the time to write replies anymore, everything else in real life is too busy to make time for writing quality replies, so here is what I’m doing about that. No, I’m not leaving. However, I will be shelving ALL characters expect three: Raccoonear and Kaneswoop. Raccoonear is very special to me, I’ve had her for two years, and she reflects me in every way. Kaneswoop is- unexplainably perfect to me and I will hold him close. Leercry, I just want to keep him. Keep him going and training gullible apprentices.

PERSONAL NOTES TO OTHERS

[ @NinjaBloss + @TheNyanCatMinecart ] I’m sorry is all I can say, there’s not really more of an excuse than what I’ve said above. I can’t handle having Palecloud, but perhaps you can just contact Papaya and tell them that their application has been accepted in place of mine? For now, all I can do is say sorry, give you my suggestion on what to do, and leave it at that.

[ @sid ] I know for sure I was excited about Ryepaw and Dustpaw falling in love, but just like I said at the top, there’s not enough room for WCO to be conquering my life by storm, so I have to shelf him.

[ @masquerade ]

I was very happy to hear that you wanted Snowleap to mentor Ryepaw. He would’ve had someone to complain to about gay stuff, his teenager problems, and there would’ve been some funny dilemmas fit to be on a live audience comedy show between the two. However, I have to shelf him, sorry.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

I already love the gay panic going on about Goldfish and Pineclaw, it’s adorable and my mood instantly lightens at the sigh of your writings about him. But like I’ve said in all of these notes, WCO is storming over my life, and it’s not looking good, so I’m shelving him.

[ @RiztheHuntress ]

HAWKBLAZEEEE ILY- Hawkblaze is so funny, reckless, and he’s amazing. His broship with Palecloud is also amazing. However, I have to shelve him, because WCO is kind of taking over my life, I can’t keep him.

[ @poppy. ]

I was really happy to see that you submitted persimmons to meet Darkwaters, I just love her so much. However, like I’ve said in all of these personal notes, WCO has grown to be too much for me, and it’s not looking good, so I’ll be shelving him.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old March 14th, 2022, 06:37 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Major Move

Oh, I'm so sorry you've been feeling like this! Your mental health is so much more important than any rp/romance our characters could have/might have had. I hope things start getting better This was a very mature choice on your part, it was a decision I probably wouldn't have had the bravery to make. Good for you, love <33

| @door~ |

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 14th, 2022, 07:20 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@door~ @NinjaBloss

It’s okay. I completely understand. Real life stuff is much more important than things on WCO. I’m fine with Palecloud remaining the father; we can say that he left the Clan even earlier on because he couldn’t handle his worries over reputation due to Twistedkit and his “family falling apart”.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; March 14th, 2022 at 07:20 PM.
Old March 14th, 2022, 07:21 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

I second Nyan completely! Make sure to take care of yourself and know that we're always here if you need anything

@door~ @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old March 14th, 2022, 08:10 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

To make a comment on this, I am also shelving most of my characters:

Perchclaw, Cloverpaw and maybe.. just maybe... Oaksong will go inactive.

I am rly interested to see what I can do with Plumwillow and I just asked ghostie if when she comes of age, Barkkit can be Cowpaw's apprentice.

If you had an rp with my characters very sorry

And @door~ i apologize if I kinda randomly popped in but just as a reminder

Ily all so much!
Old March 14th, 2022, 10:12 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

@door~ Its totally good, fam, I understand completely. If you ever decide to bring him back, Hawk will be excited to see him Take care of you first, RP can wait
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old March 15th, 2022, 06:17 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by door~ View Post
Hi. I’ll be short and sweet with this. I’ve bitten off too much than I can chew with WCO. I don’t even have the time to write replies anymore, everything else in real life is too busy to make time for writing quality replies, so here is what I’m doing about that. No, I’m not leaving. However, I will be shelving ALL characters expect three: Raccoonear and Kaneswoop. Raccoonear is very special to me, I’ve had her for two years, and she reflects me in every way. Kaneswoop is- unexplainably perfect to me and I will hold him close. Leercry, I just want to keep him. Keep him going and training gullible apprentices.

PERSONAL NOTES TO OTHERS

[ @NinjaBloss + @TheNyanCatMinecart ] I’m sorry is all I can say, there’s not really more of an excuse than what I’ve said above. I can’t handle having Palecloud, but perhaps you can just contact Papaya and tell them that their application has been accepted in place of mine? For now, all I can do is say sorry, give you my suggestion on what to do, and leave it at that.

[ @sid ] I know for sure I was excited about Ryepaw and Dustpaw falling in love, but just like I said at the top, there’s not enough room for WCO to be conquering my life by storm, so I have to shelf him.

[ @masquerade ]

I was very happy to hear that you wanted Snowleap to mentor Ryepaw. He would’ve had someone to complain to about gay stuff, his teenager problems, and there would’ve been some funny dilemmas fit to be on a live audience comedy show between the two. However, I have to shelf him, sorry.

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

I already love the gay panic going on about Goldfish and Pineclaw, it’s adorable and my mood instantly lightens at the sigh of your writings about him. But like I’ve said in all of these notes, WCO is storming over my life, and it’s not looking good, so I’m shelving him.

[ @RiztheHuntress ]

HAWKBLAZEEEE ILY- Hawkblaze is so funny, reckless, and he’s amazing. His broship with Palecloud is also amazing. However, I have to shelve him, because WCO is kind of taking over my life, I can’t keep him.

[ @poppy. ]

I was really happy to see that you submitted persimmons to meet Darkwaters, I just love her so much. However, like I’ve said in all of these personal notes, WCO has grown to be too much for me, and it’s not looking good, so I’ll be shelving him.

May I please take back Snakebite then? You never RP'd him
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 15th, 2022, 08:22 AM
trying to figure out life

Old March 15th, 2022, 08:08 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void. View Post

May I please take back Snakebite then? You never RP'd him

Of course! I didn’t reply to your original VM because you have your settings set to nobody being able to VM back, they can only see what you sent, so I just sent you a private message, but I’m guessing you didn’t get it? All is said in it is that I’ll be handing him back over to you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old March 16th, 2022, 06:10 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by door~ View Post

Of course! I didn’t reply to your original VM because you have your settings set to nobody being able to VM back, they can only see what you sent, so I just sent you a private message, but I’m guessing you didn’t get it? All is said in it is that I’ll be handing him back over to you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
ohhhh, right. Sorry forgot about that setting. :/
And yeah never got the PM, but thanks.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~