Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:51 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 02:24 AM

Old November 25th, 2021, 03:54 PM

Default Your Daughter is a Great Best Friend [p]

~Streampelt~
Streampelt was slowly opening his eyes to a weak sun in the sky. He sighed at the reminder of leaf-bare and he slowly stood up, fluffing out his medium length fur at the slight chill in the air. He felt a slight jelousy to those with long fur but he knew it was probably sometimes a pain, especially with snow on the ground. He sat down on his haunches, still a bit sleepy. In leaf-bare he felt the most sleepy and he didn't like that. Leaf-bare was when you needed your strength the most since everything was in risk of disappearing and being scarce.
@error
Old November 25th, 2021, 07:20 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Your Daughter is a Great Best Friend [p]

Well, hiding himself from his daughter and mate wasn’t exactly easy. He was waiting for the perfect moment- the perfect moment to finally make them a true family. Wait- Was that Streampelt, Morningpaw’s mentor? He padded over to the gray cat, taking a seat. “Hey, Streampelt. How’ve you been? Is Morningpaw okay?” His whiskers quivered a bit, hoping for a good answer from the other cat. He hasn’t been able to really talk to Morming, so he could guess that this was probably the closest to knowing how she was.

( @~Fierce~ )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old November 26th, 2021, 01:28 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt focused his green gaze on a sort of familiar, mostly unfamiliar tom as he padded up to him. He pricked his ears up in interest at the tom's last question. "Hey, umm, sorry if I should know your name. I'm doing good. Morningpaw is doing, well, normal. I don't see much of her now since she's done with her training but I know she's had a bit of problems. May I ask how you know my name if I've never seen you before?" He meowed, curiosity and confusion visible in his green gaze. He scanned the tom for a quick moment, confirming his thoughts that he didn't remember him from anywhere.
@error
Old November 26th, 2021, 08:20 PM
School’s out!!

His eyes lit up. She finished her training!? Her ceremony- it would perfect! He had forgot Streampelt for a moment, before laughing awkwardly when he remembered he was there, his face heating up with embarrassment. “Ah, sorry. My name is Lionshade, and Morningpaw is my daughter. I had heard your name during her apprentice ceremony. We haven’t had a proper meeting before, and I had been gone for a little bit.” He smiled.

( @~Fierce~ )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old December 1st, 2021, 04:49 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt watched Lionshade, a bit awkward as Lionshade seemed to be lost in thought. He shuffled his paws and attempted an awkward, soft chuckle as Lionshade snapped out of it. He listened to his words, surprised to hear that he was Morningpaw's father. "Oh, well, I didn't know you were Morningpaw's father. To be fair, I don't know much about her on the inside or about her family. All I know is that she's a great cat and she's really nice and a great apprentice. She trains really hard no matter what. I'm sure she'll make a great warrior. I guess I should be thanking you as well since you raised her." He meowed. He didn't really know what to say so he was just rambling and improvising now.
@error
Old December 6th, 2021, 09:39 AM
School’s out!!

He chuckled, giving the gray tom a sweet smile. It was nice knowing his daughter was a great cat made him feel a bit better. "No, no. Most of that was just Morningpaw. Stormstripe and I just fed her, took care of her as a kit, and told her not to kill people. That's really it, she kinda just was always bright and cheery." Morningpaw's mentor was nice, and he would wish all of that for his daughter. "I mean, it seems like you did too, so all the credit can't go to the parents." The golden tom chuckled, a grin on his face appearing.

( @~Fierce~ )

Old December 14th, 2021, 09:52 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt listened politely to Lionshade's words. He smiled at the compliment Lionshade gave him. "Well, thank you, but Morningpaw was easy on me, especially for my first apprentice. I'm sure she'll become a great warrior." He didn't know if he had said it already but he decided that a second time didn't hurt. "You said that you've been gone for a while. Does Morningpaw know you're back?" He wondered why Lionshade was asking him about Morningpaw when he could go talk to her himself.
@error