Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:54 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:37 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2021, 09:52 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

@Pheasantflight [I AM SO SORRY for not responding sooner, I could have sworn I did!]

Firepaw prepared himself again as a new attack came his way. His opponent didn't seem like very... graceful cat, slipping around and leaping rather clumsily. He wasn't calming to always be light on his feet but he did consider himself more elegant in his moments.

As for the battle at hand (paw?). Juniperpaw seemed yo be aiming somewhere for his back, maybe trying to get on to his back. Smart, that would indeed give her an advantage if she succeeded, if. Because Firepaw wasn't about to lose this fight. Twisting he tried to get out of the way while trowing up his paws towards where her belly should be in just a few moments. He had seen the short flash of her claws, and truly hoped it had been an accident and not some kind of threat. He could also feel how slippery the grass was under him, fearing his paw might slide.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old November 17th, 2021, 03:25 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

@Singing Jay
[No worries! Take as much time as you need!]

Juniperpaw hissed as she missed him again. Today just wasn't her lucky day, wasn't it. But then again, when it came to battle training, it never was her lucky day. At least, this time she had been ready for failure. Twisting to the side, the blue fur just barely missed Firepaws paws. It was too close for her liking. For once, she landed on her feet, paws gripping into rocks. Juniperpaw hisses as she jars against the ground. But she wouldn't fall. It wasn't fun anymore. Not when she kept almost losing.

She paused and panted, evaluating her advantages. Spotleaf had told her to do that when fighting, though she hadn't decided to take it to heart until now. Juniperpaw dragged her paw against the ground and smiled. It was wet. Perfect. "Hey, buddy!" She clenched her limbs as though preparing to jump, but instead darted forward towards Firepaws paws, hoping to sweep them out from under him. She couldn't miss this time. And if she did, Firepaw would be able to easily pin her.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old December 4th, 2021, 01:05 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

| @Beetlenose @/Clovershade @/Kingly @NinjaBloss @/Leafí @:Grimmlin: @Pheasantflight

This went extremely inactive (which is largely my fault since my replies were very slow as well) so I'm ending this here. In fact Antpaw, Bushypaw and Cottonpaw all went missing so Daisypaw, Vixenpaw and Puffinpaw win automatically. And Juniperpaw wins against Firepaw. Thanks for taking part, you can still rp you character being proud of their victory or something, I'll close the thread in about a week or so. |

~ Shadestorm
The grey tom glanced up at the sky as frowned slightly as he saw how late it was getting. Shadowclan was known for it's liking of the dark but these cats did have to get to their dens sometime soon. "Wrap it up" he called to the sparring cats.

~ Firepaw
Firepaw just barley mist, by so little it made his fur prickle with frustration and as Juniperpaw landed she stopped. Lowering his head and narrowing his burning amber eyes he glared at her. She was planing something, he was almost sure she had something in mind. Bet it's some dirty move he though and prepared himself by digging in his paw in the ground. It was damp, covered by slippery leaves he couldn't afford to slide.

As she leaped he guessed she would try to get on to his back so he weighed on his forepaws ready to throw her of her game but... he had misjudged her. Her paw struck out and just as he had guessed the wet leaves might as well had been ice under him as one large maple leaf caught under his paw and he fell, hard. With his forepaws out under him he landed clumsily on his stomach and chest. But that was fine, he could sill win if he just- but than he heard the deputy call that is was over. Shadestorm must have planned to end it as soon as Firepaw was in a worst place than Juiperpaw. But she had won, fair and square.

Sighing he manged to stand up and dipped his head slightly. "Good sparring." he mewed shortly. At least he could go to rest now.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Closed Thread