Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:32 PM
A Glowing Tour [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:31 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:21 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2021, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: This Needs To Stop [WindClan Patrol Confrontations/Punishments]

- Finchbreeze -

Ashfeather? He picked a cat she was friends with? Finchbreeze was confused. She was the one looking after Twilightstar's kits, surely if he hated her so much, he would've seen them leave camp together, right? Due to the sheer lack of reported patrols, she had expected something at least a bit more harsh.

"Alright, I understand", Finchbreeze replied, scanning the clearing for her clanmate. If I need to do work, I might as well get the tough things over with.

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by duCky; August 12th, 2021 at 04:59 PM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 07:04 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG ~

Surprisingly, four of the five patrols had actually reported in, which was unheard of. The record was three. But Wolffang was still highly annoyed by the lack of inactivity that was being reported in by the patrol members. And somehow, Creekdash had managed to miss a patrol again. He couldn't believe that he'd let that lazy cat off the hook before, and he contemplated throwing him out for fourteen days instead of seven. Wouldn't that fit the punishment better, since he'd technically missed once before? No, Wolffang had let him off the hook before, so it would just be seven.

Wolffang spotted the tom and stalked over to him, his thick-furred gray tail lashing behind him. Anger bubbled up inside of him. All of the cats should've reported in, especially with the trouble from ShadowClan. When he reached Creekdash, he stepped in front of the tom so he had his full attention. Displeasure and frustration was obvious in his facial expression and the way his tail lashed somewhat.

"Creekdash [ @Wings ], you have failed once again to report in a patrol on time. I'm not letting this slide again. I've heard that once you actually weren't slacking, but after having gone missing three times, I doubt that that's the case. Seven days of exile would do you good. Check back in with Twilightstar when you're done to get back into your Clan. But I am very disappointed in you." Wolffang had never really liked Creekdash, anyway.

Now it was time to punish the slackers. "Creamcloud [ @Little Timmy ], Stonemask [ @WinterMara ], Crowspeck [ @Kyrieknight ], Badgerpaw [ @Celeste ], Ryecloud [ @Jay. ], Gulltwist [ @Zesty Mango ], and Elderflare [ @WarriorzFan ]. I can't believe how many cats I just had to name. You're all on thin ice, and here because you didn't participate properly in your patrols. As punishment, you will be sent out to gather moss for bedding and change it out in the warriors' den and nursery. I'll call you when it's time."

(Why your character's being punished: they had to have a minimum of two posts, NOT counting the ones made in the patrol area, and your character either had one or none. Patrol leaders who don't get their patrol in on time are exiled for a set amount depending on how often it's happened. PLEASE tell me if you did make two posts and I missed it. Also, I'll mention you when it's time to clean out the dens.)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 30th, 2021 at 07:05 PM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 08:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Gulltwist knew chatting with her mother who also was her apprentice was no excuse for failing to report a patrol. She dipped her head silently awaiting her time to collect moss.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 15th, 2021, 06:41 PM

~ WOLFFANG ~

And they'd been doing so well. Wolffang had actually thought that there was hope for WindClan after four out of five patrols had managed to report in. But nope. The moss collectors from the last punishment had hardly even responded, and now he had to exile three cats. What a pity. His lip curled as he stalked around the WindClan camp, still in a not-so-great mood after the lost battle with ShadowClan. His ears flattened as he sought out the three cats who had failed to properly lead their patrols.

"Bluesea [ @IcedTea ], Curltuft [ @Clovershade ], and Leafsky [ @Little Timmy ]. You three were meant to lead your patrols, but you failed. Even if your cats were not participating, you should've at least gotten the patrol done yourselves and reported back to me. But you didn't. So you all will be punished." His tail whisked from side to side as he glared at the three offenders, the fur along his spine bristling.

"I expected you all to actually do something for your Clan, but no. Don't forget about our recent loss with ShadowClan. We need Clan participation now more than ever, but it seems as though you'd prefer to slack off and not take the proper initiative. Therefore, you three are exiled for the next seven days. You can alert Twilightstar upon your return."

Wolffang was done with them. Now it was time to punish the slackers, the cats who hadn't even made an effort to be active on their patrols. "Blossomfang [ @Hakuna ], Duskfire [ @duskfire1 ] and Berrypaw [ @WinterMara ]. You three did not properly participate in your patrols. So, the punishment is that you have to collect moss by the Thunderglade with me - something that the other punished cats did not manage to do." He was surprised by how low this number was, but that was a good thing. At least more cats were actually being active around the Clan.

[I will mention you when it comes time to do the moss gathering. Also, for patrol leaders who were exiled, you must wait seven days real-life time before doing a rejoining ceremony with Twilightstar.]

Character Creator!

Old September 15th, 2021, 07:33 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Duskfire hissed in annoyance at Wolffang, ears flat and tail twitching. It's not like I can just boss the leader of the patrol around telling them we need to go! Giving out a small grunt, he began to angrily grom himself. "I will be happy to help my clan in any way possible." He growled between strokes, annoyed that Wolffang thought he was a slacker. This would look great on his reputation. Sighing, he accepted his sad fate, and told himself at least he wasn't exiled.
Old October 8th, 2021, 11:20 AM

~ WOLFFANG ~

One day, maybe there'd be a patrol where Wolffang didn't have to put out any punishment. But that day seemed very far off. Surprisingly, all five cats had reported in; however, two of them had been late in their reports, so they were subject to the same punishment. Ears flattening, he scanned the offenders. He'd have to exile two cats for seven days. It didn't help that the tom wasn't in the best mood. His sister had just been reported missing. Rosebriar... What had become of her? She'd been in a depressive state ever since the dogs made her disfigured, but he had thought that she would adapt. But now she was gone from the Clan. Did she leave because she thought she was a disgrace? Maybe she had felt too terrible to stay around the Clan for much longer. StarClan, I'm a terrible brother...

No more of that now. Wolffang let that grief channel into anger as he stared at the two cats with narrowed yellow eyes. "Coldmist! Stagrunner! You two at least reported in, so your efforts were worth something, but you were not on time. I still must be strict about this because of the current state of affairs. Every slacker in WindClan must be punished." His large ears flattened against his broad head. "You already know what this punishment is. It's been around for long enough. You two are hereby exiled from WindClan for the next seven days. Go talk to Twilightstar when that time is up."

He specifically glared at Coldmist. "You're a senior warrior. You should know better." Then he whipped around. How many slackers would he have to punish? Oh, there... weren't any. That was good. Huffing, he padded away. He had to sort out his own thoughts. His sister was missing. He needed a little time to himself to sort it out. At least things hadn't been that bad... right? With the patrols. But his sister. Grumbling and shaking his head, Wolffang continued to pad it away.

@Stagrunner @birchy

Character Creator!

Old October 8th, 2021, 11:37 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Coldmist's eyes narrowed in annoyance, but he held his tongue. The senior warrior whipped around with a huff and padded over to Twilightstar's den, muttering a strung of curses under his breath as he stomped away.

"Exile? That's pretty harsh."

//: @TheNyanCatMinecart should so coldmist is like a 'rogue' for a week?

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 8th, 2021, 12:30 PM

@Stagrunner @birchy

(I forgot to mention this in the post. Yes, Coldmist and Stagrunner will have to live outside of WindClan for a week's time. They cannot have any posts in WindClan within that time period. After the time is up, they should do a rejoining roleplay with Twilightstar.)

Character Creator!

Closed Thread