Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:32 PM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:30 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:29 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:23 PM

Old August 6th, 2021, 06:06 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default When the fire ignites

This is a roleplay between Skyleaf, Midnightpaw and Tawnypaw back when Skyleaf was still alive.

This takes place in WindClan territory.

Stormfang is NOT a character of mine. He is a character I made up just for this. Adderpelt also isn't.

1 - Tawnypaw

Last edited by starry; August 6th, 2021 at 06:35 AM.
Old August 6th, 2021, 06:11 AM

Default Re: When the fire ignites

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 1 • Tawnypaw ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Tawnypaw padded through the WindClan territory, setting a white paw in front of the other. She could feel the breeze ruffling her fur. She tilted her head as a scent filled her small, pink nose. Yes! She could scent vole. This reminded her of her first ever prey she caught.

It had been a small but plump vole. Tawnypaw had caught it when she was still a kit, but she was really proud of it. She hadn't had any spark of hunting training yet, and had still caught it! Yeah, those were happy memories. Unlike the memory of the vulture fight, which really shook her.

Obviously, Tawnypaw hadn't been there herself. However, news spread around camp so fastly. Stories were everywhere, including false rumors. She had heard the true story, though. She didn't remember from who anymore.

Tawnypaw made no move to catch the vole. She wasn't even supposed to be out here alone, and she knew it. If she brought a vole back to camp, everyone would know she broke the rules, and she obviously did not want that! The warriors would be mad.

Yeah - Tawnypaw had at least a tiny bit of cleverness in her mind, even though it wasn't much. Quietly, the she-cat yawned. To which border should she go? Which part of a territory should she explore? She wasn't sure, but she had to go somewhere where she would be alone.

Oh, no no no - Tawnypaw obviously wasn't afraid of meeting some cat. She never had been, so why would she be now? Of course, she didn't want to get into trouble, but if it had to be, then that be that. Yeah, yeah, she didn't want to stay in camp for a moon or something like that.

Tawnypaw did however know that it would be okay if that happened. Why? That was because she had still gotten to experience the adventure, unlike other cats, who didn't get to if they were never brave. She bounced towards the ShadowClan border, because that was surely the bravest thing to do.

Last edited by starry; August 6th, 2021 at 06:15 AM.
Old August 6th, 2021, 06:22 AM

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 1 • Skyleaf ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Skyleaf stood at the ShadowClan border, her silver fur shining brightly as she brought her tongue accross it. She liked it here, even though the damp ShadowClan scent brought a bit of unease to her. Memory was sometimes bad.

She had been at the vulture fight, and images kept flashing up in Skyleaf's head. She didn't want this anymore. She wanted her mind to clear, to continue like she always had. But life would never be the same again.

As she brought her head up, she caught sight of an apprentice.

''Tawnypaw! What are you doing alone in the territory?!''

Last edited by starry; August 6th, 2021 at 06:22 AM.
Old August 6th, 2021, 06:29 AM

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 2 • Tawnypaw ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Tawnypaw looked up. Oh, great. Exactly what she had been trying to avoid was happening. A warrior, standing there, at the border. "Sorry, Skyleaf, but I must deny what you are saying," she meowed nervously.

Somehow, Tawnypaw now knew exactly what to say in response. Skyleaf was saying she was alone in the territory, but she wasn't.

"I'm not alone, because you are here."

Suddenly, a scent filled her nose. And this time it wasn't the scent of a vole, and not of Skyleaf, either. It was of other cats, and they didn't seem to have a clan sent. Tawnypaw pricked her ears, listening for any sound.

What was happening? She looked at Skyleaf with big eyes. Maybe the warrior knew. Skyleaf was older and wiser. Tawnypaw realized what a bad idea it had been to come into the territory alone.

Dumb, dumb, dumb. She was so dumb! Tawnypaw unsheathed her claws, even though she couldn't really fight. She was relyinyg on Skyleaf, and only Skyleaf. This feeling was horrible.

What if Skyleaf hadn't been there? Would Tawnypaw have been in really big danger? She wasn't sure, but she thought she would've been.
Old August 6th, 2021, 06:34 AM

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 1 • Midnightpaw ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Midnightpaw walked through the territory, only because she had heard voices. One was of a warrior, and one of an apprentice. And there was also a weird scent.

Not exactly sure what to think, she leaped through a clump of ferns, looking around. She was now situated at the ShadowClan border with Tawnypaw and Skyleaf. How great.

And now there was this scent. Not of any of the clans. Midnightpaw turned to Tawnypaw and Skyleaf. ''What's that scent?''

Obviously, she didn't recognize it. If she would, she would've already deciphered it. Midnightpaw sighed. Life always brought new adventures, right?

The good and the bad.